Hello there, I am Ruvva. This name may not be heard of here...maybe that is a good thing but soon my name will spread like a virus along the pages of this site.

Ok weirdness out of the way now, as i have said I am Ruvva, I have been looking for a good MMBN site and it looks like I have found the best in the field. I am very hard to please and I am looking for top quality and I think that I have found that here.

Though the irony in it is, is that I am Dyslexic. Though dont get me wrong I have been Rping for years, and i produce only the best that i am capable of. Though I do still sometimes make the odd mistake and grammer errors but that is to be expected.

Soon I shall have Two Profiles up, but I shall work at them tonight but unfortunatly my sister is tring to claim the computer now so I shall have to take the Character sheets away with me and work at them later.
Psshhhaahhh, random typos and grammar mistaskes?
Sounds like me. Only I probably have them more often.

Anywayz, Weclome!
Hello, welcome to the site, prepare to be...

Wait, I think something ate my sig D:

That aside, hope you enjoy the site... and using word for those errors might help... I know I use it for spelling.

Quote (Ruvva)

This name may not be heard of here...maybe that is a good thing but soon my name will spread like a virus along the pages of this site.

Apologies in advance, but I'm the main man around here. *dazzling smile*
Anyway, yes. We are one of the top MMBN RPing forums, even though the topsite records don't show it. We've been around InvisionFree for almost one and a half year now, including our old diseased forum, and still rolling on. Hope you'll enjoy RPing here.
Yort.

So, your name will spread like a Virus, huh? Well, that's one virus that will promptly get busted, baby, cuz I am Awesome Incarnate, yeah!

Have fun, make something creative. Just be aware, I have the monopoly on Wood-Type Navis here, so if you make one, I am legally entitled to punch you in the throat. Well, I might be lying.
I just figured something out.

Rockman Rogue Network and Makai Empire are the most elite, newb friendly RolePlay forums on the net.
XD

MY NAME, I GUARANTEE YOU, SPREAD MORE LIKE A VIRUS.
Yours will spread like...
Like...
Well, not like mine, mine was like AIDS. It killed people's souls.

I'm Hiko, by the way. Have fun RP'ing. I'm considering starting to RP again.

Oh. And watch out for Twi.
MANAMANA!!! >.> I am obsessed. I seriously great my mom with that frase now. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KC9FtLQJoGM

BECOME ADDICTED!!!

Now that you've met Kitt, let me introduce myself properly. I am Jean, Master Rogue of Deception. Or just a wanna be Rogue of Deception. I just went back and capalized everything. It looks better that way. *bows* Nice to meet you. I'm Kazu's girl (even though technically Ranman's now my b*tch, even though he won't admit it) and so I've got some sort of broken powers that I don't even know how to use yet. Honestly, Between Eon and Kazu, you'd think I'd know everything there is to know by now....But I don't. Oh wells.

*Sings* "The Navy gets the Gravy but the Army gets the beans beans beans beans..."

>.> Shhh.... Manamana man will eat you for dinner.
helo thar! i am the star of the darkness, welcome and......I WILL NUKE YOU! *shot*

Ok.....i'm insane, i have a catgirl for a navi and i am one of the.......most IMPROVED RPers on the site, trust me on this one, you should have SEEN my RPing on our old site. anyways, ask if you don't understand anything, and above all......AVOID TWI AND SHUR LIKE THE BLACK DEATH!! *hands new member twi and shur repellants* On side of each:these are not effective on the members twi and Shuryou for they are awsome.

DAMN REPELLANTS!!! YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME!!!
I wasn't a virus or AIDs, I was heroin.
Or sugar.
Something you snort...

Or a lemon flavored snickers bar.
[/random]

Quote (Roguen Child)

MANAMANA!!! >.> I am obsessed. I seriously great my mom with that frase now. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to:

hi I'm naix, and trust me you can't fail more than me...

well, unless your like darkria, then your worse than me...

and before I forget...

COUNTER!
Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm PA, and I'm nice... so long as you don't fail horribly at life, the universe, and everything in general.
You don't seem like one of those people.
Also, Dyslexia? Interesting. I don't think we have anyone dyslexic here, yet.

Anyways... WELCOME TO RERN!
Hi!

Quote (yahiko9040)

Oh. And watch out for Twi.

MY SCHTICK, DAMNIT! MINE!

Erm...sorry. I am...the resident metalhead and one of the most twisted, yet awesome people here. Just try not to die while I'm modding you. It won't be pretty.

That is...if I ever mod you.

And...hmm...

I think that's it.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

blah blah I am Awesome Incarnate more lies etc

He lies, for I am awesomesauce, which is made of pure, concentrated awesome.

Anyways, welcome.
What would the Ruvva virus look like?
A red stain on the floor, most likely.

Er-

Welcome to RE:RN! Enjoy your stay.

-Twi
Well Ruvva means Lust in japanese or was that Ruvvu, anyway I would look something like this.

Welp, always good to have another player on the site, welcome, and I hope the game is found to your liking. We have a lot of good RP'ers here, and some of the best mods we could ask for (We know cause we've tried so many already XD)

Quote (Albel)

Welp, always good to have another player on the site, welcome, and I hope the game is found to your liking. We have a lot of good RP'ers here, and some of the best mods we could ask for (We know cause we've tried so many already XD)

:'D
That means so much, Albel.

XD