Squirrels are such suckers.

As it turns out, flying through the air unexpectedly is a pretty good way of snapping out of a mildly catatonic state. One of the major drawbacks, as soon became clear to Tranum, is that you are flying through the air unexpectedly.

Tranum snapped out of his fugue state immediately after being tossed. Finding himself suddenly unsupported by the ground, he promplty re-engaged in his prior freakout, looking frantically around in search of something to grab onto.

It was at that point in time that he hit the Fighterplane. He reacted by reflex, clawing at it desperately with the recently equipped Rageclaw. The metal claw scrabbled over the virii, desperately seeking purchase.

SUMMARY
/TURN SPLICE!
2) Oh dear, I appear to be flying through the air. This does not bode well.
3) OH CRAP THERES A FIGHTER JET I SHOULD PROBABLY TRY TO GRAB ONTO THAT! (Attempt to grab onto FighterplaneA using Rageclaw)

NITRO IS BEING A DICK, SO MODDAGING IS REQUESTED AT THIS TIME
Tranum flipped the **** out at the sight of fire, managing to hurt a Drixol by his inane thrashings. Meanwhile, Nitro let Tranum live his lifelong dream (nightmare?) of being a flying squirrel, throwing the squirrel Navi straight at a FighterPlane, smashing through the plane. Unfortunately, Tranum was damaged as a result of the attack as well. Ass. (20) The squirrel tried to grab on to the plane, and was successful! Some of the enemies tried to reach up to Tranum, one of which was the Canodumb. It blasted at the fighter plane, trying to hit the squirrel Navi, but hit its ally instead!

ChampuA: 50HP [Front] [Broken Hole]
ChampuB: 60HP [Front] [Cracked]
ChampuC: 60HP [Front]
FighterPlaneA: 140HP [right]
FighterPlaneB: 80HP [right] [Tranum's on this]
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: 50HP [right]
DrixolA: 10HP [Behind]
DrixolB: 50HP [Behind]

Terrain: 80% Normal, 5% Cracked, 5% Broken, 10% Spark (Very Middle)

Nitro: 70 HP (Normal, Middle) (2 Actions Left) (RageClaw 5/6)
Tranum: 50 HP (Right, ON A PLANE) (RageClaw 4/6)

Achievements Unlocked! (Nitro)
Oy, Stop That!: Use another player's navi as a weapon.
((Might as well use this as a battle post))

"Damn," Nitro said, looking up at his partner clinging to the Fighterplane for dear life. "That didn't quite work out as expected." Nitro scanned the battlefield, and saw the Drixols behind him, one of them definitely looking like it had seen better days. He then looked at the claw on his hand, and quickly darted forward, slashing at the weakened one as he ran by. He skidded to a halt, then abruptly changed direction, slashing at the other Drixol as he made a second pass. He looked back up at Tranum, praying that he'd come back down in one piece.

Summary:
[END TURN SPLICE]
2: Rageclaw at DrixolA (40dmg+Slashing)
3: Rageclaw at DrixolB (40dmg+Slashing)
The Drixol were sliced to pieces as Nitro's Rageclaw antics ensued, leaving one dead and one terribly maimed. The other viruses retaliated with gunfire, punches and drillheads. Needless to say, it did not look pretty.

(Champu Punches: 10x2 Nitro)
(Fighterplane Bullets: 10 Nitro, 10 Tranum, 10 FighterPlaneB)

ChampuA: 50HP [Front] [Broken Hole]
ChampuB: 60HP [Front] [Cracked]
ChampuC: 60HP [Front]
FighterPlaneB: 70HP [right] [Tranum's on this]
CanodumbC: 50HP

DrixolA: DELETED
DrixolB: 10HP [Behind]

Terrain: 80% Normal, 5% Cracked, 5% Broken, 10% Spark (Very Middle)

Nitro: 40 HP (Normal, Middle) (RageClaw 3/6)
Tranum: 50 HP (Right, ON A PLANE) (RageClaw 4/6)

Over the past several seconds, Tranum had come to two conclusions. The first of these was that holding onto a plane for dear life wasn't the best position he could find himself in. The second was that he wasn't really cut out for this sort of thing.

Peeking nervously over the edge of the virus, he watched the melee fold out below him.

Damnit! This does not bode well at all. He paused, and surveyed the landscape more intently. Crap. I'm going to have to get down from here, but the only way seems to be by jumping. Thinking furiously, Tranum took stock of his options. Suddenly he had an idea. He quickly moved into more level position, and removed half of the Rageclaw from it's secured position. He began to drag it across the Fighterplane, slowly working his way over to the edge. He peered intently at the last canodumb. Performing several calculations, he waited for several moments until he saw his chance. He threw himself off of the plane, and tumbled through the air, hoping that he would indeed land on his sighted target.

The moment he felt his feet make contact, he promptly fell over. Jumping back to his feet, he ran back to where his partner was standing.

"What the HELL was that?"

Summary!
1) Rageclaw to FighterPlaneB (40 damage + slashing)
2) Jump at CanodumbC
3) Run over to Nitro
Nitro looked up towards the sky, hoping his partner was alright. "Damnit Tranum, get down here..." He said to himself in a worried tone.
"This probably wouldn't have happened if you didn't throw him up there," Chris said over the private connection. Evidently, he had heard him.
"Shut up, I thought it was a good idea at the time!"
This momentary lack of focus was not timed well.
Boom! Went the Champu, with a punch to the jaw.
Bam! Went the gunfire, hitting Nitro all over.
Bonk! Went the second flaming fist, hitting Nitro from behind, sending him sprawling on the ground. Nitro lost focus as to what was going on around him, and when he finally came around, Tranum was by his side, shouting at him. Probably about the whole throwing incident.
"It was neccesary," Nitro said, as he straightened up. "And admittedly bad-ass. Now hold still." Nitro aimed his buster at the ground between them, and fired a small, golden explosive. Nitro was healed a great deal, and hopefully, so was Tranum. "Alright, let's get that Drixol out of the way," Nitro ran forward, and delivered a clawed uppercut to the weakened drill virus. He turned around, and a shield, delivered by Chris, popped up in front of him. He crouched down behind it, wincing slightly at the pain still remaining in his body.

Summary:
1: Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro and Tranum (60heal)(2turncd)
2: Rageclaw at DrixolB (40dmg + Slashing)
3: Guard1 defending Nitro

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: (used this turn)
((<|BUMP))
Lowering himself down from the plane, Tranum landed neatly onto the Canodumb and promptly leapt off, running over to his busting partner, who healed them up nicely. The Drixol went after them, only to be shredded by Nitro's RageClaw. The remaining Canodumb, which had a dent in it due to Tranum's rough landing, blasted the two with its cannon fire, only to have its load returned to it by a Guard-wave. The two Champu that were still remaining warped up and gave them both a sound whacking. (10x2Punches Nitro) The Fighter planes had their share of fire as well, shooting the two into shreds with their bullet fire and rushing them as well. (10x2 Tranum, 10 Nitro)

Then, the sparking opened panel in the ground came to life as one of the wires overloaded, sending electrical shocks across the floor and shocking a good deal of the enemies and the Navis, creating magnetic terrain! (10 Both) Unfortunately, both Nitro and Tranum were on it!

ChampuA: 40HP [Front] [Broken Hole]
ChampuB: 50HP [Front] [Broken Hole]
ChampuC: 50HP [Front]
FighterPlaneB: 30HP [right]
CanodumbC: 10HP

DrixolB: DELETED

Terrain:
- 60% Normal, 20% Magnetic, 10% Spark (Middle)
- 10% Broken (Front)

Nitro: 70 HP (Magnetic, Middle) (RageClaw 2/6) (Magnet! -1 Action)
Tranum: 80 HP (Magnetic, Middle) (RageClaw 3/6) (Magnet! -1 Action)

"Ah!" Nitro shouted, as he jumped up from the jolt received from the ground. "I really should have known better than to stand near exposed wires." He tried to move to the right, but this proved difficult, as the now magnetic floor tugged him back. After much straining and grunting, however, he finally broke free of the magnetic pull of the ground and began racing toward the Cannondumb. He brought his Rageclaw to his side as he approached it, and, once he was close enough, he leapt at it, bringing his claw down from above to hopefully finish it off.

Summary:
-MINUS ONE ACTION: MAGNET PANELS-
2: Move right off of magnet panels
3: Rageclaw at CannondumbC (40dmg+Slashing)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
"GAH!" Tranum's body convulsed with the sudden introduction of electricity.

"I know I probably don't need to tell you this, but I think it may be a could idea to get off of those panels. What I may need to tell you is that you are going in the complete wrong direction. I'd recommend that you writhe your way back and to the left."

Tranum gritted his teeth. "First of all, I'd like to thank you for clarifiying the situation, Captain Obvious. Secondly, why exactly would you recommend that?" Despite his question, Tranum had begun to work at moving in the general direction that Dave had pointed out.

"The answer is quite simple, actually. There are two FighterPlanes to your right, and three Champu's directle in front of you. Now, seeing as you would be at their mercy if you were struggling in their direction, it would be my belief that moving away would be a smart idea. Now, once you have freed yourself, I shall explain the remainder of my plan."

Tranum nodded, his energies now completely focused on freeing himself rather than on snappy comebacks. After several seconds, he felt the magnet lose it's grip on him. He stood up, realized that his tail was still stuck to the panel. Swearing under his breath, he gave it a sharp tug, freeing himself fully.

Dave sighed, although whether it was with relief or annoyance was unclear. "Good. Now, you may have noticed that I have loaded the Thunder chip. I'm not sure if you have noticed that it has homing capabilities. I'm pretty sure that you have noticed that Fighterplanes are damn hard to hit. I'm also pretty sure that you are capable of working the rest of the plan out yourself."

Tranum looked down, noting that the chip had indeed loaded. "You guessed that right." His lips curled up slightly in a malicious grin, as his gaze turned towards the FighterPlane he had recently been clinging to. "Time to finish that sucker off."

Taking careful aim, Tranum made sure that the plane was indeed perfectly in his sights, and released the crackling ball of electricity towards it. He followed the thunderballs trajectory, watching with a smug satisfaction.

Summary!
-1 action due to magnets.
2) Escape in the opposite direction of the virii (back and to the left)
3) Thunder1 to FighterPlaneB (40 elec damage + Stun 1 + Homing)
The two navis struggled to free themselves from the powerful grip of the magnet panels, but it looked a little too late as few of the viruses prepared to attack. Tranum was unfortunate enough to receive the one-two punch of the Champu before he was able to escape the grip. As soon as the navis moved away, they dispersed into different directions and began their attacks. Nitro prepared his rageclaw and sliced the cannon down in a single swipe, however, he was quickly intercepted by the crashing airplane. The navi was thrown to the ground by the sheer force while the virus swooped around for another strike. Thankfully, Tranum covered his partner's back by firing the slow, but precise thunder to delete the virus!

ChampuA: 40HP [Far]
ChampuB: 50HP [Far]
ChampuC: 50HP [Front]
FighterPlaneA: 140HP

FighterPlaneB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

Terrain:
- 10% Broken (Front)

Nitro: 50 HP [Right Center] (RageClaw 1/6)
Tranum: 60 HP [Left] (RageClaw 3/6)

"Alright!" Nitro shouted, watching the Cannon slowly disintegrate into the net. "That just leaves..." Nitro was determining which viruses still remained, counting them out on his fingers, when he looked up to see a Fighterplane, smoking pretty heavily, barrel down upon him. As the plane collided with his comparatively fragile body, he was thrown onto his chest, the wind getting knocked out of him as he hit the ground. He rolled onto his back, regaining his breath, to see the plane making a second pass. He then saw a ball of electricity pass overhead, and make contact with the plane, blowing it to pieces. Of course! Nitro thought. Why didn't I think of that? "Chris! Send me the Thunder!"
"Thunder's on its way, along with the Cactball. I'd use it on that Champu over there." Chris replied, slotting in the chips.
Nitro recieved the Thunder first, his buster crackling with electricity. He did his best to line his buster up with the remaining airborne virus, and fired, sending the ball of electricity towards the Fighterplane. Nitro then turnec towards the Champus, the green cactus ball appearing in his hand. He held it up level to his face, the bowled it towards the closest of the three. He then started leaping around, mainly to his right, in an effort to shake any possible attacks.

Summary:
1: Thunder1 at FighterplaneA (40elec+Stun1+Homing)
2:Cactball at ChampuC (20wood+2-4 hits)
3: Dodge Right

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 1(available next turn)
Tranum's grin of satisfaction grew steadily wider as he watched the result of the thunders impact. He was so wrapped up in this, he failed to notice that he had been punched by a Champu yet again. When he finally did realize, he started, then swatted at his arm in annoyance "Damnit! Not again!" This time, though, he was more pissed off then freaked out. "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE MOTHER-" "TRANUM!" "-ING CHAMPUS AND THEIR MOTHER-" "TRANUM!" "-ING FIERY PUNCHES!" The squirrel navi paused for a moment, and then added to his partner, "Nitro, strap in! ...I mean, cover me! I'm going to slice open some viruses!"

With that, Tranum lept towards the nearest Champu, screaming several choice expletives about it's mother as he did so. He punctuated these with wild slashes from his rageclaw, striking out with unbridled fury. At some point, he decided to add a battlecry into his string of insults. "FOOR CHAOS! "Oh god not this crap again. Although, I suppose it's an improvement." Tranum ignored Dave, and continued with his onslaught. After several seconds, he figured the Champu had been hit enough, and he lept backwards. He made as though to run back to where Nitro was standing, but then moved quickly to the third Champu. He began yet another round of verbal abuse, screaming at the top of his lungs. "WHY... WON'T... YOU... DIE?" He punctuated each word with a fearsome strike from his claw, hoping to drive his point home.

SUMMARY!
1)RageClaw to ChampuC (40 damage + Slashing)
2) RageClaw to ChampuC (40 damage + Slashing)
2b) Sword Subtype passive ability (passive parry/dodge) (dodge backwards)
3)Rageclaw to ChampuB (40 Damage + Slashing)
Nitro quickly fired a slow-moving Thunder at the Fighterplane, which was fired quickly enough to hit, stunning the thing in place.

He then proceeded to throw a Cactball at a Champu, who warped in front of Nitro to avoid the attack, ready to punch the explosive navi in the face when Tranum came by and slashed at it twice in fury with his Rageclaw.

The Cactball rolled by, not really doing anything as Tranum jumped backwards while another Champu warped to where he once was, throwing a punch, but getting slashed before it could connect.

The Rageclaw then broke.

ChampuA: 40HP [Far]
ChampuB: 10HP [Front]
ChampuC: DELETED
FighterPlaneA: 100HP

(Stun!)

Terrain:
- 10% Broken (Front)

Nitro: 50 HP [Right Center] (RageClaw 1/6)
Tranum: 60 HP [Left]

Tranum panted slightly as he stepped back from the Champu. "Hey, Dave! What chips do we have left?"

Dave's reply was immediate. "There is the cannon and the Zapring."

"Right. I guess I'll take those then."

"Way ahead of ya, mate. Make your move, and I'll load the shield up."

Tranum looked down, noticing that Dave had indeed loaded the cannon. Tranum quickly held it up, and moved swiftly to the third Champu, sized it up, and spat. "Well, now, guess you're the last one, aren't you?" With that, he fired. Seconds later, he felt the Zapring's weight in his hand.

Keeping an impassive eye on the results of the cannonfire, he moved swiftly to his next target. He closed his fingers around the cold, metal surface of the green ring, feeling its electricity spark to life. He looked back towards where he started, and noticed for the first time that it wasn't yet dead. "GODDAMNIT! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO DIE?" As he shouted, he lifted the ring. After taking meticulous aim, he let the Zapring fly, throwing it at the Champu as hard as he possibly could. He watched it spin through the air, electricity crackling around it. "Dave, don't mind the shield for now, I'm going to get back to where Nitro is, see if she needs some help." That being said, he took one last, quick look around him, making sure that he wasn't in immediate danger. With that out of the way, he began to run over to Nitro, zigzagging over to her.

SUMMARY!
1) Cannon to ChampuA (40 damage + Knockback)
2) ZapRing1 to ChampuB (40 damage + Stun 1)
3) Move action: Run over to where Nitro is
"Yes! We've got this fight in the bag!" Nitro shouted out, watching the Fighterplane struggling to move, resulting from the Thunder's electric effect.
"Just to be certain, we should probably go all out on this one," Chris said. "Hit it with Overheat, and follow up with the Cannon I'm sending to you now. The HHG'S recharged, so you should be able to heal yourself up afterward, along with Tranum, provided he gets over to you before anything bad happens."
"Roger that, Fearless Leader!" Nitro replied. "I'll have this over and done with before you can say "potassium-chlorate"!"
"Potassium-chlorate. OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!"
"...I didn't mean it literally..." Nitro turned to the struggling Fighterplane, swinging his buster around as he did so, and paused for a moment.

"THEY'RE GONNA BURY WHAT'S LEFT OF YA IN A SOUP CAN!"
Nitro fired a flurry of bombs at the plane virus, and the attack had barely left his buster when he swung his other arm around, now fitted with a Cannon, and fired it at the airborne virus as well. Nitro then turned to see Tranum making his way over to him, so he pointed his buster at the ground, shouted at Tranum to hurry up, and fired the small grenade at the ground, healing him and, hopefully, Tranum.

Summary:
1: Overheat at FighterplaneA (80dmg, 15selfdmg)(2turncd)
2: Cannon at FighterplaneA (40dmg+Knockback)
3: Healing Hand Grenade to Nitro and Tranum (60heal+Blast1)(2turncd)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
The viruses was picked out one by one, getting deleted by Nitro and Tranum. They didn't prove too much of a resistance and the battle was complete!...However, the spark in the center gave out one last zap before the two navis could even head out!

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
FighterPlaneA: DELETED

Terrain:
- 40% Normal, 40% Magnetic, 10% Spark (Middle)
- 10% Broken (Front)

Nitro: 90 HP [Right Center] (RageClaw 1/6)
Tranum: 80 HP [Left]

-BATTLE WON!-
Both: 800z + 3 FXP + 1 FXP Bonus [Friendly Healing]
"Gah! That smarts!" Tranum swiftly jumped away from the sparks reach. He turned back to Nitro, "Now what say we get the heck away from here before we get zapped again?"
"Sounds like a plan," Nitro said, observing the ground cautiously. He started walking away, pretending to observe the damage done to his hair while actually talking to Chris.
"Are you ready to change back yet?" Chris asked, a hint of impatience in his voice.
"Not just yet, one more fight should be good enough."
Nitro turned back to Tranum.
"Once we finish this next fight, there's something I really want to show you." Nitro said.
Chris looked down at his PET in disgust. "Uh, what're you doing?"
"All part of the plan," Nitro replied. "That should make him nuts, no pun intended."
Chris said nothing, instead choosing to place his hand over his face, a non-verbal representation of how he felt about Nitro at the moment.

((Ready for Battle 5))
Tranum appeared entirely unfazed by Nitro's mysteriously vague comment. Instead, he was eagerly awaiting their next fight. "Well, c'mon, what are we waiting for? It's time to take names and kick ass! Although, I'll probably forget the names, so let's just stick to the ass-kickage."

With that, he bounded off in a seemingly random direction, then turned back to face Nitro.

"Well, what're you waiting for?"

((BATTLE 5 READINESS= PERHAPS TOO MUCH SO <|d))