Squirrels are such suckers.

((Sorry, hurried the end because I NEED SLEEEP))

Goyan attempted to finish Tranum off as she leap towards the target, but the squirrel jumped up and perfectly dodge the attack. However, because he was more focused on dodging the attack, his jump strayed too far from Goyan and wasn't able to attack properly with his RageClaw.

"NYARGH! Almost!"

She turned around and tried to go for another shot, but it was immediately interrupted by Nitro's Thunder. Goyan easily dodged the initial attack but she was completely caught off guard when the thunder managed to turn it self around and zap the navi from the back.

"Why the back! Always the back!"

Goyan glared at Nitro, realizing that he was the one who threw the thunder, and slowly approached him. Again, she nimbly dodged the shockwave and quickly gained speed right after. Right before Nitro could set off his signature attack, Goyan tackled him to the ground and began to swing her claw wildly. "That really hurt, you know!" One by one, Nitro's health began to dwindle as the scratches was coming at him nonstop...But then it stopped.

The feline navi jumped away from Nitro and began to pat the dusts and debris off from her. She stretched her arm to the sky while letting out a silent yawn. "That was very fun!"

Without a moment to lose, the navi...simply disappeared. There was no trace of Goyan except a small data crystal that was left behind.

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 40 HP / ESCAPED [Equipped: RageClaw]

-Plaything (Scattered)-
RattyA: DELETED
RattyB: DELETED
RattyC: DELETED
RattyD: DELETED
RattyE: DELETED

BombA: DESTROYED
BombB: DESTROYED
BombC: DESTROYED
BombD: DESTROYED

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% Lava

Nitro: 20 HP [Equipped: RageClaw]
Tranum: 1 HP [Equipped: RageClaw] [Shield]

-BATTLE WON!-
1,500z + 7 FXP
Nitro: 300z + 1 FXP
Tranum: [Ratton1] Battlechip
Nitro simply blinked. During Goyan's vicious assault, Nitro had fallen onto his back, and when she had stopped so suddenly, it was too much for him to process. Nitro straightened himself up, and brushed himself off, inspecting the damage that had been done. He was covered in scratches, and some of his long hair had been cut off, but otherwise, he was relatively fine. Nitro looked up, and noticed the crystallized data that had been left behind. He walked up to it, and extracted some of the zenny data, leaving some for Tranum. While he was doing this, Nitro contacted his operator.
"I think it's time that we let Tranum off the hook." Nitro said, glancing back at the squirrel.
"Finally!" Chris said, slumping back in his chair and sighing. The battle had taken its toll on him as well. "I thought we were gonna be here forever! Do you want me to deactivate the GMO now?"
"Silly boy, you know me better than that!" Nitro teased. "You of all people should know that I want to go out with a bit of flash! Just wait for my signal. It'll be subtle, but you'll know it when you see it."
"Alright, but don't say 'silly boy' ever again," Chris replied. "It's really creepy when you do that."
"I'll try to keep that in mind." Nitro laughed. He finished downloading his share of the data, and walked back over to Tranum. "Well, that certainly was an experience, wasn't it?" Nitro chuckled softly, then trailed off. "Listen... Tranum..." He said quietly. "These past few matches, you've really shown that you're a dependable person. Selfless, trustworthy... There's something I need to tell you, something big, but I'm not really sure how you'll react." Nitro walked past Tranum, then stopped a few feet away. He kept his back to Tranum, but turned his head to look at him as he continued to talk. "I'm afraid that if I keep it bottled up any longer, I'll explode, but I want you to understand that this is important to me. Can I trust you with this, Tranum? Promise you won't take this lightly?"
((BONK AT TRANUM, I'M SIMMERING WITH RAGE))
((JEEZ MAN, YOU ONLY NEED TO MAKE, LIKE, ONE POST AND THEN YOU CAN TAKE AS LONG AS YOU WANT))
((COME ON TRANUM. QUIT HOLDIN\' OUT ON ME MAN))
((YOU'VE TAKEN TOO LONG, SO NOW THIS IS HAPPENING))
"I'll take your silence as a yes," Nitro said, getting a tad impatient with waiting for Tranum's responce. It was a big desicion to make, sure, but there was a limit on how long it should take to make up your mind. Nitro turned his head away from Tranum, and took a deep breath. He then clapped his hands together twice, and begun to spin on the spot. Chris was caught unawares, muttering to himself "Jeez, you could've given me a little warning..." and fumbled around, eventually de-activating the GMO. Nitro began to shine extrordinarily brightly, as he continued to spin. As the shining died down, Nitro stopped spinning, and stepped forward onto his left foot, now facing Tranum. His GMO now deactivated, he held out his arms, waving his hands in a jazzy fashion, and shouted "I'm a guy!" With that, Nitro jacked out, leaving behind a data packet containing his email, and a small note.

Quote ()

Hey Tranum,
Hope you're not too sore about what I just did. It was all in good fun, I swear, and, at least in my opinion, it was a pretty good joke. I left my and my operator's e-mail in that data packet, so drop us a line if you ever feel like busting again.
Your "lover",
Nitro
P.S., I seriously can't believe how you didn't notice something was amiss. I was pretty transparent, I'm sure that at least your operator caught on. If he did, tell him I say thanks for not spoiling the joke.

[NITRO JACK OUT]
"What."

Dave was apparently entirely unsympathetic towards Tranum's confusion, as he spoke in between bouts of snickering. "Oh, man, the look on your face... Utterly priceless... I can't believe you didn't see that coming!"

Tranum's ear twitched in irritation. "It wasn't that funny! For that matter, it wasn't funny at all!"

"Actually, it was."

"I am so pissed off right now, you have no idea."

"Of course I don't. I've never been in a situation like this. Well, not on the receiving end, anyways."

"Hmph." Then, after a short pause, "Wait, what? Receiving end?"

"Well, I knew both people involved, except they didn't know each other, and one of them came up with the idea and I wound up coordinating the whole thing."

Tranum looked mildly weirded out. "Aside from the fact that you're not exactly mentally stable, why the hell would you do that?"

"Because I'm a terrible person. Obviously."

Tranum shook his head, facepalmed and sighed. "Right, well, in any case, I grow tired of this. Don't suppose we can go now?"

"Alright." Another bout of snickering. "Absolutely priceless."

[Tranum... Exit Stage Left]