Squirrels are such suckers.

((BUMP))
"Guuuuuunnnyyyaaaaaannnnnnnnn~~"

A high pitched yawn was heard by Nitro and Tranum, but where it was coming from was something they couldn't figure out.

"Hyyyuu...Nothing to duuu..."

Before the navis realized, there was a navi was slowly walking towards their direction. As it got closer, it began to reveal it self as a short female navi. Her short blond hair rustled as she skipped up and down, easily skimming through the large distance between her and the duo with her barefeet...and her narrow green eyes and her brown feline ears perked as she caught a glimpse of the navis.

"OOOOHH! A PYROMANIAC AND A SQUIRREL!"
"Oh," Nitro said, turning around at the sound of the Navi's voice. "Uh, hi there." Nitro took a few steps forward, but kept his distance. Knowing the Net, she could very well turn into some sort of eldritch abomination. "I'm Nitro, and this is Tranum" he gestured towards his partner. He stopped for a moment, and added "I, uh, believe you're mistaken. I am not a pyromaniac, I am a demolitions expert. You might say that I'm a demoma- demowoman." He produced an unlit bomb from his buster to prove his point.
At the sound of the unfamiliar voice, Tranum stopped in his tracks, ears perking up as he attempted to gauge the situations threat level. He slowly turned around, following Nitro's example, one hand reflexively reaching for the large sword strapped to his back. He watched and listened warily as Nitro introduced them to the new arrival. He continued listening as Nitro corrected the new arrival on her mistake. At that point, he had a sneezing fit and missed the rest of the conversation.

Dave, however, didn't. "Hmm... That's interesting."

"What, that I had a random sneezing fit?"

"...Erm, Yes. That." A pause, then "Furthermore, where are your manners? Introduce thyself!"

"But Nitro already did!"

"I SAID INTRODUCE THYSELF, KNAVE!"

"Alright, alright! Geez!" Clearing his throat, Tranum attempted to recollect the previous events of the conversation. "I... I, uh, I am actually a squirrel, as you deduced. I applaud your astounding assessment abilities."

"Aye, and so you should! They're just about existant!"
"Oooooowow. I've never seen a squirrel and a pyro before. Of course I've seen a squirrel before, but nothing as big as this! And some explosionstuff...I don't know what that is. But it doesn't matter!"

The feline navi kept going at it with her talking, completely ignoring Nitro and Tranum's self introduction. She walked around the two, not holding back with the touching, and constantly examined the navis. "You guys look so interesting! I'm sure you guys can keep me...um...unbored?...AH, WHO CARES!"

She quickly trekked back and now stood in front of Nitro and Tranum.

"My name is...GOYON! Nice to meet you~"

She stretched her hands forward for a friendly handshake...but her nails was extremely sharp and it could easily pierce through a skin. Realizing her mistake, Goyon quickly retracted her hands back and apologized with a smile.

"SO! Where are you two going!"
Nitro watched the little feline Navi as she walked around the two of them, feeling rather like a maniquin in a clothing store. He still felt a little uneasy about her, but, after she introduced herself, this uneasiness relaxed slightly. It didn't go away completely, but being able to know the girl's name was definitely something that helped him trust Goyon a little more.
Nitro saw her reach out to shake hands, and was about to do the same, until he saw Goyon's claws. His hand immediately jumped back, and felt like he had been a little rude when he saw her pull hers back as well.
"Well," Nitro said, in response to Goyon's question. "We didn't really have any particular destination in mind, we were mainly just out to do some virus busting. You're welcome to tag along if you like." He was now holding the unlit bomb by the fuse, idly swinging it around. He turned over to his partner. "Right, Tranum?"
In contrast to Nitro, Tranum was still completely on his guard. Despite this, he still smiled and nodded. "Well, I don't see why not. The more the merrier, I suppose." Even as he spoke, his left hand remained firmly planted on Monos' hilt.
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
"Tag along? Pssht, that would be too boring..."

She turned around and began to twirl around and around, seemingly ignoring Nitro's proposition to bust together. Goyon also saw Tranum's insecurity towards her as he kept his sword close and momentarily stopped her spinning, staring towards the squirrel with a questionable stare.

"You wanna play?"

Without moments notice, Ratty viruses appeared all over the battle field and stared towards Nitro and Tranum, ignoring Goyon. The feline navi began to spin again and began to move closer to the two navis. It stopped again...but she bared her sharp nails towards them while having an innocent smile on her face.

"I can't hear your answers~"

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 350 HP

-Plaything (Scattered)-
RattyA: 60 HP
RattyB: 60 HP
RattyC: 60 HP
RattyD: 60 HP
RattyE: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro: 90 HP
Tranum: 80 HP

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
Nitro jumped back as the rat-like viruses surrounded them. He looked back to Goyan, and saw that she had taken a battle-ready stance.
"Ah hell," Nitro said, assuming a defensive stance. "We're gonna have to fight her, aren't we?"
"Why is that a problem?" Chris asked.
"Well, I just don't feel right fighting a girl."
"Nitro, you're a girl."
"Fair point," Nitro said. He turned back to Goyan. "So, you wanna play?" Nitro called. "Alright, we can play. I'll even let you borrow one of my toys!" The fuse of the bomb in his hand spontaneously lit, and Nitro threw it up into the air. As the bomb flew upward, Nitro aimed his buster at the ground. He fired the little golden grenade at the ground, which exploded just as the other bomb began its decent. He watched the bomb fall, and just as it came level with his shoulders, he quickly spun around and delivered a roundhouse kick, which sent the bomb (now with a significantly shorter fuse) flying towards the feline navi. He then crouched back down into a defensive stance, keeping an eye on the viruses around them. If they're going to attack, Nitro thought, now would probably be the time.

Summary:
1: Healing Hand Grenade to Nitro and Tranum (60heal, Blast1, 2turncd)
2: Buster Bomb at Goyan (2x2x2=8dmg)
3: (dodge backward)
((bonk at Tranum))
Tranum sighed. "Why did I have a sneaking suspicion something like this would happen?"

Dave's response was quick. "Iunno, paranoia maybe?" A pause, then: "Hmm? What's Nitro doi-" He paused again as he recognized the Healing Hand Grenade. "Ahh. That. Well, what is it that you want to do?"

"Hmm." Tranum stroked his chin. "Load the shotgun, if you please."

Dave hesitated. After a second he replied. "Is... Uh... Is that it?"

"Yes. I know what you're thinking, but I don't need any other chips right now. I want to test the waters, see exactly what we're up against."

"Fair enough. There y'are. Good luck, mate."

Tranum looked at his opponents, watching their actions, looking for an opening. After several seconds, he thought he saw one, and took it. Lining the shotgun up, he took careful aim, and fired. Immediately after that, he started moving around a short area in an erratic pattern, taking care to avoid his foes.

Summary
1) Shotgun (50 damage + Spread 1) at RattyD
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
"Yay Yay!"

Goyan leaped up and down as she was clapping her hands, honestly excited to be 'playing' with Nitro and Tranum.

The navi watched as Nitro kicked up the battle by throwing the bomb up to the air, catching the feline's attention...along with the viruses' as well. This was the perfect timing to blast his healing grenade, but the blast of the explosion proved to be too short as it only healed Nitro's wounds.

Tranum seemed to be focused on the viruses as he open fired with his shotgun against the Ratty. The slugs sprayed across the field and barely managed to hit two viruses while they were scattered all over.

"Ah! That's right...We were going to play..."

Goyan lightly tapped both her cheeks together and began to skip around the field with a joyous humming...It didn't look like she was taking this seriously at all. However, her skipping speed was undeniably quick as she easily evaded the bomb-kick thrown by Nitro and prepared her self to a strategic point in just seconds.

"Here I go~!"

She lowered her body and placed her hands to the ground, easily digging her claws into it. The white fur band around her wrist began to wave before she quickly sent her arm into an upward swing, cutting through the floor and sending a powerful shockwave! The attack struck Nitro [-40] and continued its way towards Tranum, who was already prepared for an attack and managed to evade it.

The viruses on the side lines was a little shy from approaching the battle and backed away...Except the two that was hit by Tranum's Shotgun. Blinded by anger, they quickly fired their homing bombs at their enemies. The little red bombs zipped across the field in order to crash head-on, but both was easily dodged by the two navis. Though it was dodged, they made a sharp turn and tried to crash again!

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 350 HP

-Plaything (Scattered)-
RattyA: 60 HP
RattyB: 10 HP [Rage!]
RattyC: 60 HP
RattyD: 10 HP [Rage!]
RattyE: 60 HP

BombA: 50 HP [Heading towards Nitro!]
BombB: 50 HP [Heading towards Tranum!]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro: 100 HP
Tranum: 80 HP
"So, wait," Nitro said as he skirted around the Ratty's bomb. "She actually considers this playing? I just thought it was witty banter or something."
"It would appear to be that way," Chris answered.
"Man, I'd hate to see what she considers fighting..."
"Well, we'll just have to show her what we consider fighting!" Chris exclaimed, slotting in a chip. A Minibomb materialized in Nitro's hand, but he didn't immediately use it. He instead turned to watch the Ratty's bomb turn back toward him. Nitro took a few steps, putting himself between the bomb and one of the Rattys, and as it got closer, he crouched down, facing the Ratty. Just as it was about two feet away, he leapt backward, hoping to dodge the bomb and have it run into the Ratty. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as he arced backward, his back curving to mark his path through the air, the Net sky's sun glinting off his visor. He twisted around in mid-air, and threw the Minibomb at one of the Rattys. He then braced himself for impact with the ground.

Summary:
1+2: Attempt to make BombA run into RattyA (???dmg)
3: Minibomb at RattyD (60dmg + Blast2)(Mass Destruction activated)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
"Well, seems like this is going to be slightly more difficult than I expected."

"Hmm... What, may I ask, are we going to do about that"

"Fire the cannon the oncoming bomb, then throw up the guard for good measure."

"Ah. I was going to suggest the crackerbomb, but that works too. Very well, give me a moment."

With that, the cannon materialized. Without missing a beat, Tranum took careful aim at the Bomb that was heading for him. Praying that the guard would finish off the bomb if the cannon didn't, Tranum took a deep breath, lined up his shot, and fired. A second later, the guard popped up.

"Right, be careful. The guard only has one use, so try not to waste it."

"Your advice, though unnecessary, is appreciated." Tranum perked his ears up, listening for the sounds of any incoming attacks, preparing to launch himself out of the way if needed.

Summary!
1) Cannon at BombB (40 damage + Knockback)
2) Guard1 (1 Hit Shield+Reflect up to 60 damage + Piercing + Line attack)
3) Dodge
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))