Squirrels are such suckers.

((bmup))
As Nitro tried to out-smart the bomb and Tranum trying to shoot it down, Goyan was laying down on the ground with her head resting against her arm. "That looks fun..."

Tranum's cannon shot pegged the bomb, but didn't set it off just yet. However, the force of the shot pushed the bomb back a little, giving the navi enough time to deploy his shield to finally destroy it. Nitro slowly waited for the Bomb to come at his way and pulled a quick trick on the bomb in order to detonate it against its own kind. The explosion was lethal, but not enough to delete the virus and ticked it off like the rest of its comrades and forced it to fire one more bomb to chase after Nitro. The demolition navi continued his attack and lobbed the minibomb towards the group of Rattys, immediately detonating as soon as it touched the ground and swallowed two of the viruses whole.

"I wanna join in!"

Just as when the two navis thought they could rest, Goyan was already above the two with her claws ready. A chip was activated, causing her right hand to be plated with a even sharper claw, and she used it in order to swipe both Nitro and Tranum. The first navi wasn't so fortunate to see the surprise attack, but the other was as he leapt away from the aerial slash.

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 350 HP [Equipped: RageClaw]

-Plaything (Scattered)-
RattyA: 10 HP [Rage!]
RattyB: 10 HP [Rage!]
RattyC: DELETED
RattyD: DELETED
RattyE: 60 HP

BombA: DESTROYED
BombB: DESTROYED
BombC: 50 HP [Heading towards Nitro!]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro: 60 HP
Tranum: 80 HP [Guard Destroyed]
Nitro stumbled back after being raked by the feline Navi's claw. He gave his head a shake to bring himself back to his senses after the surprise attack, then looked back at Goyan.
"Heh."
A small smirk appeared on Nitro's face.
"Heh heh."
The smirk grew wider, a few teeth were visible now.
"Ha ha ha ha!"
Nitro began laughing out loud, his finger wiping away a tear from the corner of his eye.
"Oh, man, this is the best match I've had in a long time! Bombs and claws all over the place! I gotta tell ya Goyan, you really do know how to have fun." While Nitro was talking, Chris loaded the Rageclaw chip and the recently accuired Magbolt. A large claw appeared on Nitro's hand, this time crackling with electricity.
"But now, it's my turn."
Nitro raced forward and slashed upward with the Rageclaw, activating the Magbolt at the same time. He then skirted around Goyan, putting her between him and the Ratty's bomb.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Chris said as he watched Nitro's actions. "You aren't really going to use her as a meat shield?"
"Not as long as you upload the Shotgun, I've got an idea." The gun appeared over Nitro's hand, and he swung it up. Nitro aimed (not a hard feat when you're at near point-blank range) and fired an explosively charged slavo, expecting the shot to continue, and hopefully destroy, the bomb.

Summary:
1: Magbolt1 at Goyan (90elec + Stun)
2: Rageclaw at Goyan (40dmg + Slashing)
3: Shotgun at Goyan (and BombC) (50dmg + Spread2 + Break)(Smash activated)(Mass Destruction activated)

Cooldowns:
Healing Hand Grenade: 1 (available next turn)
Tranum stepped back, and brushed some dust off of his helmet. He paused, then popped his knuckles. He surveyed the situation. "Hmm... Let's see..." "Oi! Dave! I am going to need the zapring, the thunder, and the crackerbomb! In that order!"

"Alright, just give me a minute. Aaaannnd... Zapring."

Barely pausing, Tranum lined up his shot. He raised the green ring, and took careful aim at one of the Ratties. When he was confident his aim was true, he let the ring fly. Almost immediately after, Dave was talking again.

"Thunder up!" Tranum grinned maliciously. He took careful aim at another Ratty. He took slightly less time aiming now then he did before, relying on the chips homing abilities.

"And here... we... go!" With that, he let the thunder fly. watching as it crackled through the air.

"And, the side order of Crackerbomb."

Tranum paused. "Dave, that joke was inexcusibly terrible. I just thought you might like to know that."

With that, he hefted the crackerbomb, and aimed. After a seconds careful reflection, he tossed it towards the third Ratty.

"I am become death... Destroyer of worlds!"

"Tranum, you don't even know who said that."

Summary!
1) ZapRing1 at RattyA (40 damage + Stun 1)
2) Thunder1 at RattyB (40 damage + Stun 1 + Homing)
3) CrackerBomb at RattyE (80 damage + Panel Crack + Blast 2)
((bonk))
*Gulp*

When Nitro said that he was having fun as well, Goyan immediately felt the dangers that was going to come down on her. In retaliation, she formed a spiky rubber ball on her right palm and prepared to throw it against Nitro. However, the static pull caused by the MagBolt literally ripped Goyan off the air and straight into the lethal shock. The attack managed to throw the navi's aim and threw the spike ball far-off the target.

"Ah! Time for a quick backsie!"

Just before Nitro was about to strike with his RageClaw, the feline navi kicked against his shoulder and dodged the attack by an inch. She quickly backed away and gained a good distance for her next attack. Preparing both her claws, she began to madly swipe the air until waves after waves of visible stride marks flew towards Nitro and left a large cut mark on the navi's chest! When Goyan thought she could finally rest for a second, a few shotgun slugs grazed her arms and deleted the bomb just behind her.

"Oooh! I'm not gonna go easy on you!"

With that said, she quickly placed both her hands on the ground and began to stretch her body. She didn't have any sort of attack planned against Nitro and Tranum...and kept on stretching. A very strange girl, but was there a good reason for this?

On the other side, Tranum began to thin out the virus groups with his array of chips. Two Ratty fell victim to his attacks and found themselves deleted, while one of the enraged virus was able to evade it and fire a homing bomb at the squirrel navi!

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 210 HP [Equipped: RageClaw]

-Plaything (Scattered)-
RattyA: DELETED
RattyB: 10 HP [Rage!]
RattyE: DELETED

BombC: DESTROYED
BombD: 50 HP [Heading towards Tranum!]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro: 10 HP [Equipped: RageClaw]
Tranum: 80 HP
Nitro fell down onto one knee as Goyan's attacks made their mark. He winced as he reached up to feel the scratch that had been left behind.
"Nitro!" Chris shouted out. "Are you okay?"
"I've -ngh- been better." Nitro replied.
"You should be able to use the HHG again by now, I'd suggest doing that ASAP."
"Sounds like a plan." Nitro straightened up and fired the small grenade at his feet. He took a deep breath, then looked back at Goyan. "What is she doing?"
"I don't know, but I don't like the looks of it," Chris said. "I'd stay away from her, attack from a distance."
"Fine by me," Nitro said. Nitro pulled out a familiar wine bottle with a flaming rag and hurled it towards Goyan. If the attack itself didn't throw her off, then the resulting lava probably would. Nitro looked back over to Tranum, and noticed that he was in trouble. "Damnit. Chris, send me the Guard!"
"On it's way," Chris informed. The shield appeared infront of Nitro, and he grabbed it on the side. He turned to Tranum, and tossed the shield like a frisbee to him, shouting "Here! Catch!"

Summary:
1) Healing Hand Grenade at Nitro (60heal + Blast1)
2) Molotov Cocktail (40fire + Large Area Lava Terrain Change (Zone))
3) Throw Guard1 to Tranum

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: Used this turn
Healing Hand Grenade: Used this turn
"Uh-oh... Dave! Qu-"

"Rageclaw loaded."

"I... I don't have a say?"

"Well, you would, but it's not like you have any other options. We're all out of everything else."

"Oh. I suppose that's a good reason then."

"Heads up."

"Huh?" Tranum turned on his heel, only to see the incoming guard. Moving by reflex, he threw his arms up just in time to catch it. After a brief moment of consideration, he withdrew Monos from its sheath.

He looked down at the rageclaw in his hand, and then back up at the incoming Bomb. Moving quickly, he darted around the Bomb, and towards the last ratty. With a fierce battlecry, he struck at it swiftly with Monos. After raining several blows upon it's head, he turned on his heel, and ran back towards the Bomb. He struck out again, then stood back and slammed the guard down in front of him. With the guard still out in front, he quickly sprung forward, forcing the guard down upon the bomb. "Oi! Take that!"

Summary
1) Signature Attack: Flurry Melee type, wood, targets four opponents and deals 15 damage each. 2 turn cooldown. Targeted solely at RattyB and BombD.
2) Force BombD into the Guard.

~Turn Splice~
((I guess I need to tell you this. During a boss battle like these, your 1st action corresponds with the boss' 1st action. Also, your 1st action will also be done at the same time as your ally's. So in this case, when Nitro threw the guard at the 3rd action, Tranum should've gotten it at his 3rd action, not his 1st.

However, you didn't know about this too well and it was also my fault that I didn't tell you this earlier. But please keep this in mind for the rest of the battle.))

"Nyah! I'm ready!!"

Goyan finally stood up with her arms stretching up as high as she could and took a good look at Nitro and Tranum. "I'm very serious now!" She began to approach them with frightening speed, almost twice the speed compare to few moments ago. Before anyone realized, Goyan was already a few feet away from the two!

"Here I go!"

Nitro was quick to deploy both his healing grenade and his Molotov while Tranum began to approach the last Ratty. The fiery wine bottle exploded right below Goyan, burning her and causing the ground to transform into an inferno. "Ow, ow, ow!" The navi quickly backed away from Nitro as she skipped across the lava, knowing that staying any longer on the terrain would only mean danger.

Tranum brandished his sword and wildly swung his swords against the bomb and the Ratty, promptly deleting the virus and damaging the bomb. The navi was fortunate enough to catch the shield thrown by Nitro in the last second and bash the bomb into submission.

However...

"YOU! SQUIRREL BOY! I haven't played with you at all!"

With her upbeat voice echoing throughout the net, Goyan keeled down once more and lept straight at Tranum. This time, it was almost impossible to track her down with a naked eye as she covered the large amount of distance between her and Tranum in a blink of an eye. The squirrel navi had little to no time to respond while her claw dug deep into his chest...

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 160 HP [Equipped: RageClaw] [Haste]

-Plaything (Scattered)-
RattyB: DELETED

BombD: DESTROYED

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% Lava

Nitro: 70 HP [Equipped: RageClaw] [On Lava]
Tranum: 40 HP [Guard Destroyed] [1 Action(s) Left]
((BUMP AT TRANUM, HURRY UP MAN))
((COME ON MAN, ALMOST THREE WEEKS FOR A SINGLE ACTION?))
"ONE MORE TIME!"

Goyan raised her claw up in the air to deliver one more cut, but it was a complete miss when Tranum hesitantly dodged the attack and shortly retreated.

"Yay! I love playing Cat and Mouse!"

The navi didn't look disappointed that her attack missed and rather enjoyed the little chase she had with her target...

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 160 HP [Equipped: RageClaw] [Haste]

-Plaything (Scattered)-

Nitro: 70 HP [Equipped: RageClaw] [On Lava]
Tranum: 40 HP
Nitro watched as the feline navi gave chase to his partner, the latter being in pretty rough shape.
"Oh damn, that's right," Nitro said. "Cats like rodents, don't they? I've gotta think of a way to get her off of Tranum's tail, no pun intended."
"Yeah, but how..." Chris added, turning idly in his chair. He noticed that his own cat was pawing at the window, presumably trying to get at the squirrel sitting on a branch on the other side. Chris bent down and grabbed the small green ball sitting near his foot, and softly tossed it into the cat's general vicinity. "Here Cucumber, play with this instead." Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in Chris's mind, and he quickly turned back towards his desk and sent Nitro a chip.
Back in the net, Nitro recieved another chip from Chris, the Cactball.
"Uh, Chris," Nitro said, holding up the catcus ball level with his face. "I don't think I'm going to be able to hit Goyan with this, she's moving way too fast."
"The idea isn't to hit her with it, numbskull, use it to distract her and get her away from Tranum!" Chris explained.
"Oh, I get it!" Nitro said. He turned to the pair of Navis fighting a short distance away. He brought his free hand up to his face and whistled loudy, holding the Cactball above his head. "Here, Goyan, play with this instead!" Nitro tossed the Cactball hard (making sure to get it over the lava) to Goyan's left, then started talking to Chris again. "Okay, now what?"
"Now you need to get over there, your not to helpful if you're just standing there like an idiot."
"Alright, alright, jeez!" Nitro took of in Goyan's direction, whether she took the bait or not. As he drew closer, he jumped up, and slashed downward with his Rageclaw, hoping to catch her within the attack.

Summary:
1: Use Cactball as distraction (20wood x 2-4 hits, Ground Attack)
2: Run towards Goyan (Dodge/Movement)
3: Rageclaw at Goyan (40dmg+Slashing)

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: 2
Healing Hand Grenade: 2
"Hm. This is a bit of a tight spot, now, isn't it? Although, I have a couple of plans for how to get out of it."

"Let me guess, they all involve hitting Goyan repeatedly with the rageclaw."

"Of course. I mean, not many other options, are there?"

"I would just like to state for the record that I strongly approve of this course of action."

"Duly noted."

Tranum hefted the Rageclaw in his hand. Suddenly, he sighted Nitro's distraction. Thinking quickly, he waited for a moment, hoping to use his opponents apparent distractability. After a beat, he thought he saw an opening, and took it. He struck out several times with the rageclaw, doing his utmost to maintain an utterly uncaring appearance. "You mentioned someting about wanting to play, right?" Another slash. "Well, just for future reference, I'm not particularly fond of being stabbed at, hypocritical as that may seem." Another couple of swipes. "Just thought you might want to know that." Dispite the banter, Tranum was taking great pains to plan his attacks, trying to get as many strikes in as he could, whilst avoiding his foes rageclaw. "Oh well, I'm I hypocrite, and I'm okay with that." With a flourish, Tranum backed up his statement with a final rageclaw barrage.

Summary!
1) RageClaw at Goyan, attempting to time it with Nitro's distraction (40 damage + Slashing)
2)RageClaw1 Also at Goyan (40 damage + Slashing)
2a) Swordplay (sword subtype ability) (Passive parry)
3) RageClaw1 At Goyan (40 damage + Slashing)
Goyan looked at the Cactball that was thrown by Nitro...the heavily spiked, deadly ball that was suppose to distract the navi. "...I'm not that stupid!" She simply caught the ball and threw it back at Nitro's general direction, but it was no avail. In the end, the Cactball did stop Goyan from chasing Tranum for a short time, which gave the squirrel navi a chance to swipe down a nasty slash on her back!

"Nyeowch!"

Quick to her feet, she immediately turned around and swiped back, almost deleting Tranum if it wasn't for the undershirt! Goyan immediately retaliated from her current position to avoid anymore harm on her way, but this led immediately to Nitro's flanking attack as he got another good cut on her as well.

-The Kitty-
Goyan.EXE: 80 HP [Equipped: RageClaw] [Haste]

-Plaything (Scattered)-

Nitro: 60 HP [Equipped: RageClaw]
Tranum: 1 HP [Equipped: RageClaw]
"Well, that could've gone better," Nitro said as his Cactball rolled off into the distance. "That was some plan you had there, Chris, I nearly got hit by my own attack!"
"Well, it sorta worked, didn't it?" Chris retorted. "Tranum managed to get a hit in."
"Yeah, I guess you're right..." Nitro said, turning to look at Tranum. He looked to be in really bad shape, one more attack and it would probably be curtains for the squirrel.
"Damnit, Tranum doesn't look so good!" Nitro said. "We need to give one final push or he's done for!"
"Alright, I'm gonna send you the Thunder and the Shockwave. You follow up with Overheat, and that should finish this."
"Alright, let's do this!" Nitro pumped his fist into the air, and he recieved the Thunder over his hand. He shifted himself between Goyan and Tranum, and fired the Thunder, sending the ball of electricity toward his opponent. His boot then began to glow, and he stomped it down on the ground, unleashing the Shockwave through the floor towards Goyan. Nitro then swung his buster up, and it began shaking with stored energy. He fired, letting loose a flurry of bombs, all flying toward his opponent. Hopefully, Nitro thought, this'll put an end to all this.

Summary:
1: Thunder1 at Goyan (40elec + Stun1 + Homing)
2: Shockwave1 at Goyan (40dmg + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line Attack)
3: Overheat at Goyan (80dmg, 15 self dmg, 2turn cd)

Cooldowns:
Overheat: Used this turn
Healing Hand Grenade: 1 (Available next turn)
Molotov Cocktail: 1 (Available next turn)
"Tranum? Mate? I think it may be time for you to lay off on the offensive for a moment."

"I'd love to, but I'm not bloody well finished yet..."

Tranum gritted his teeth, trying to come up with a plan that would finish Goyan off. Then, suddenly, he was struck with an idea. "Dave, I am going to need you to load the shield in a couple of seconds. I have some snarking to do." He watched as Nitro began her offensive, taking care to avoid their antagonist. The moment Nitro's Thunder hit, he jumped at Goyan, a malicious grin forming.

"Oi! Have you never heard the first rule of fighting?" Just for future reference..." He paused. "It is to NEVER turn your back on your opponent!" With each word, he jabbed at Goyan."And THIS is why you do not!" He punctuated his statement with a final blow from the Rageclaw, backing it up with all the strength he could muster. "Dave, shield now."

With that, he ducked behind his shield, hoping that somehow, he and Nitro had won.

Summary!
1) Dodge.
2) RageClaw1 at Goyan (40 damage + Slashing)
3) Shield NaviCust
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
((bonkbonkbonk))