Squirrels are such suckers.

"Alright, just one more to go!" Nitro shouted. He looked around the battlefield, and, after being unable to find any viruses, turned to Tranum. "Right," Nitro said, placing his hand on Tranum's shoulder. "I'm going to go into the lava, see if I can find that last virus. You keep an eye out for it up here." With that, Nitro turned around and broke into a run towards the lava's edge. He jumped, and dove head first into the molten liquid. He was greeted not with a scalding heat, but a gentle, warm embrace. He was oddly relaxed for a moment, then shook himself out of it, remembering why he was down there. It was hard to see, as lava isn't exactly transparent, but Nitro eventually located a dark shape in the lava, approximately the size of a Momogra. He quickly swam toward it (not an easy feat with a Rageclaw), and slashed at the shape, hoping it was, in fact, the Momogra. He then faced upwards, and started heading towards the surface, assuming his job had been done.

Summary:
1: Dive into Lava
2: Rageclaw at MomograA (40dmg + Slashing)
3: Dodge upwards
"Nitro, I... I uh..." Tranum's voice trailed off as he watched his partner take a running jump into the pool of lava. "Somehow that didn't strike me as being a particularly good idea."

Dave chuckled. "Relax, mate. I would imagine she knows what she's doing. The question is, what are we going to do?"

Tranum paused, thinking. "Hmmm... With the current situation, I think that the use of the Guard chip would be appropriate. It's the best chance we have of doing damage to the bloody thing if it attacks."

"Seems like a good plan to me. Give me a second... There you are. Good luck, mate."

Tranum blinked reflexively as the glowing blue shield popped up in front of him, and then settled down slightly, keeping a wary eye out for the one remaining virus.

SUMMARY
1) Guard1
2) Dodge (provided that it is necessary)
3) Dodge (provided that it is necessary)
((bonk))
((bonkbonk))
Okay, NOW they're dead.

-Normal-
VolgearA: DELETED [Tranum]
VolgearB: DELETED [Tranum/Nitro]
VolgearC: DELETED [Nitro]

-Lava-
MomograA: DELETED [Nitro]
MomograB: DELETED [Tranum/Nitro]
MomograC: DELETED [Nitro]

-Normal-
ArmadillA: DELETED [Tranum]
ArmadillB: DELETED [Tranum]

-Center-
Octon: DELETED [Nitro]

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 18% Broken (Center / Trail towards the Normal), 66% Lava (Around Broken Panels), 15% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 110 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 3/6]
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: BROKEN]

-TEAM BATTLE THREE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
Nitro: 520z, +2FXP with Tranum
Tranum: 520z, +2FXP with Nitro
Nitro broke the surface of the lava, whipping back his hair as he did so. He swam over to the edge, and rested his arms on the ground in front of him. "Well," Nitro said, looking over to Tranum. "That was pretty refreshing, wasn't it?" He held out his hand, which was, along with the rest of him, glowing a very faint shade of red. "Give me a hand, would ya?" He said, a few globs of lava running slowly down his outstretched arm.
Tranum jumped at the sound of Nitro's voice. He had been looking around anxiously, visibly cringing at the thought of diving into lava. Recovering his wits, he quickly dashed over to help his partner out of the lava.
His efforts were hampered slightly by the realization that his friends proffered hand was still covered in lava. Recoiling slightly, he began muttering under his breath.
"Dude, get a grip. In more ways than one."
"No one asked you!" Tranum took a deep breath to steady himself, and reached for Nitro's hand. Suddenly he stopped short. "I uh... I... Erm..." Feeling silly, he reached out, and poked the palm of Nitro's hand repeatedly.
"Uh..." Nitro said, watching Tranum poke his hand. By now, most of the lava had dripped off, though a few specks still remained. "What are you doing?"
Tranum started again, sneezed, and looked back down at Nitro. Realizing that the lava had dispersed, he reached out and grabbed Nitro's hand, and began to pull her back up onto the ground. After several seconds of tugging, his partner was clear of the lava. Tranum helped her to her feet, and shook his head. "I'm sorry, did you say something? I kinda tuned out for a second there."

((please to not moddage quite yet, we're almost done here.))
"Oh, uh, alright then," Nitro said, straightening up and wiping off the last bits of lava from his lower body. He looked back at the lava behind him, then to Tranum, and something clicked into place in his head. "Oh," Nitro said slyly, a small smirk appearing on his face. "I think I get it."
Tranum shuffled his feet nervously, blushing as he did so.
"Yeah, I kinda have an... erm... aversion... to fire. It's kinda immobilizing. What with the fur being flammable and all that."

"Oh God, I'm so ashamed of you right now, you honestly have no idea, I mean, come on, really."

"No one asked you! Although, saying that all in one breath was rather impressive." With that said, Tranum returned his attention to the matter at hand.

"So, uh, what say we get moving?"

((Battle 4 preparedness=check))
"Oh, yeah, sure," Nitro said, leading the way out of the crater. "Oh, and, if it makes you feel any better," he added, looking back. "I've got a little bit of a phobia towards..." Nitro looked from side to side, then whispered his greatest fear to his companion. He made certain that Chris couldn't hear him, because this was one thing he could never know about. "You have to swear to me you'll never tell a soul."

((Ready for Battle 4))
((SHENANIGANS: +2FXP to both))

Nitro and Tranum having shared their fears of fire and... whatever Nitro's afraid of, they climbed their way out of the crater and walked along. Their travels were not left unimpeded for long, as they came across a strange anomaly. One of the floor's tiles was pried open, revealing wires underneath. The wires had been cut, obviously by some vandal that thought high voltage was hilarious.

It seemed to attract viruses, too, because when they were finished looking at it, they had been surrounded by viruses! Front side, some fighter Champus, left, a couple of fighter planes flew through the air, right, Canodumbs stood at the ready, and behind, some drill-headed Drixol. Looks like it's gonna be a brawl fest.

ChampuA: 60HP [Front]
ChampuB: 60HP [Front]
ChampuC: 60HP [Front]
FighterPlaneA: 140HP [Left]
FighterPlaneB: 140HP [Left]
CanodumbA: 50HP [right]
CanodumbB: 50HP [right]
CanodumbC: 50HP [right]
DrixolA: 90HP [Behind]
DrixolB: 90HP [Behind]

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% Spark (Very Middle)

Nitro: 110 HP (Normal, Middle)
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal, Middle)

-TEAM BATTLE FOUR, FIGHT!!-
"Hey, Dave! We appear to have a slight problem. Any ideas?"

"Hmm... We could use the Crackerbomb to thin some of them out, and the shotgun should take care a Canodumb or two. After that, I'll load up the shield. Give me a second here... There's the Crackerbomb. I'll leave the rest to your capable hands."

"Alright then." Tranum looked at the Crackerbomb, and then at the group of Champus in front of him. He took careful aim, and started to carefully calculate the speed of the air current in the room, hoping to hit exactly where he wanted.

At that moment, he was hit by the sudden realization that the Champu's were fire virii.

Fuelled by an intense fear, he threw the bomb as hard as he could, at the first of the Champu's he laid eyes on. "Dave, shotgun, NO-... Oh, thank you."

Still keeping an eye on the cloud of debris kicked up by the Crackerbomb, Tranum raised the shotgun. For several seconds, he waited for movement. Sensing none, he quickly whirled to his right. Facing the Canodumbs, he took careful aim at the closest one, and pulled the trigger. A second later, Dave slotted in the Guard chip, causing it to pop up right in Tranum's face.

SUMMARY
1) Crackerbomb to ChampuB (80 Damage+Blast 2+Panel Crack)
2) Shotgun to CanodumbB (50 Damage+Spread 1)
3) Guard1
"Damn! We've been ambushed!" Nitro said, bolting up with his back to Tranum as the viruses surrounded them. "Chris, I could really use some crowd-clearing chips over here!" Nitro looked up uneasily at the jets soaring overhead. Last time he fought them, he remembered, they had proved to be a real threat, even with a partner. He'd definately need Tranum's help to take them down, but for now, he'd worry about the more immediate threat of the ground based viruses. Nitro recieved two different bomb chips in either hand, one quite diminutive, the other crackling with electricity. Tranum had begun his assault on the Champus already (with the chip that made him envy the squirrel), so he instead turned his attention to the drill viruses to the back of them. He first hurled the Magbomb at them without hesitation, then, as the electric explosive sailed towards the viruses, he threw the Minibomb, traveling in a parabola that Nitro hoped would end in the Drixols' vicinity. He then began slowly moving in a clockwise rotation, keeping an eye out for any incoming attacks.

Summary:
1: Magbomb at DrixolA (40elec + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)
2: Minibomb at DrixolB (60dmg + Blast2)(Mass Destruction activated)
3: Dodge if necessary
((Hat bump!
D}:|>
Okay I'll stop now))
(('Nother Hat Bump! D}|>))
Lobbing a bomb towards the Champu, Tranum started off the assault. Sadly, the CrackerBomb missed by a long shot as the Champu moved in for attack, leaving it to break the floor all by itself. So sad. The Champu-punches didn't land on Tranum, except for two, one hitting his Guard, and another, well-placed jawbreaker. Ouch. (10x2Fire) Then, he blasted the Canodumbs with a nice shotgun, deleting two at once. The remaining tried to shoot Nitro without success. Speaking of Nitro, he (or she, I'm getting confused) tried his hand at deleting the Drixol, throwing a couple of bombs in their direction. The Magbomb did managed to deal its damage well, but the Minibomb was way off course as they hurled themselves forward to attack. The first two attacks he dodged, but the other two he did not foresee as the Drixol re-appeared behind him, forcing Nitro to take one hit to the back. (20) The FighterPlanes did their job and flew into the team and took a few shots, three of which hit them. (Nitro 20, Tranum 10)

ChampuA: 50HP [Front] [Cracked]
ChampuB: 60HP [Front] [Cracked]
ChampuC: 60HP [Front]
FighterPlaneA: 140HP [right]
FighterPlaneB: 140HP [right]
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: 50HP

DrixolA: 50HP [Behind]
DrixolB: 50HP [Behind]

Terrain: 80% Normal, 10% Cracked, 10% Spark (Very Middle)

Nitro: 70 HP (Normal, Middle)
Tranum: 70 HP (Normal, Middle)

The aftermath of the attack did not leave Tranum in particularly good shape. Immediately after the Champu landed it's blow, Tranum looked at the patch of heavily singed fur in growing horror. His eyes widened, and he began to flail in an attempt to put the fire out. "WAAUUGH! I'M ON FIRE! OH GOD THE HORROR! WHY? WHHHHYYYY?"

Even after the fire was out, Tranum continued with his moment of insanity "Damnit Tranum! Get a hold of yourself!" Tranum continued his mad flailings for several seconds, then: "TRANUM! STOP THAT!" Immediately, Tranum froze. "There, that's much better. Now, if you'll give me a second, I'll load up the Rageclaw."

Contrary to what Dave expected, however, Tranum remained non-responsive.

SUMMARY
1) Flip the **** out (Rageclaw at ??? [40 damage + Slashing]).
TURN SPLICE!
Nitro nimbley sidestepped the advancing Drixol with ease. Heh, this is too easy, he thought to himself. It was then that he was struck from behind by the drill headed virus in the small of his back. He flew forwarc and struck the ground pretty hard, after which he was peppered with gunfire from the Fighterplanes. "Ok, earlier statement retracted," Nitro said aloud, getting up. He scanned overhead, searching for the sky-bound viruses, and upon locating them, began formulating a plan. A lightbulb clicked on in his head, and he rushed over to Tranum's side. "Alright, Tranum, I've got an idea on how we- WHOA!" Nitro narrowly avoided being hit in the face by Tranum's arm. "Alright, this is obviously going nowhere. Chris, send me the Rageclaw. Tranum's gonna be a flying squirrel whether he wants to be or not."
"Alright, on it's wa-" Chris froze for a second after he slotted in the chip. "Wait, what are you doing?" Nitro scooped Tranum up in his claw.
"Ready..."
"I don't really think that-"
"Aim..." Nitro selected one of the Fighterplanes.
"At least ask if he's-"
"FIRE!" Nitro heaved Tranum as hard as he could at the soaring virus, deaf to Chris's cries and protests.
"... I really don't think that was such a great idea."
"Relax, I'll heal him when he comes back down."

Summary:
1: Rageclaw throw: Tranum at FighterplaneA (20dmg, Impact)
[TURN SPLICE]