Squirrels are such suckers.

Nitro and Tranum braved through the Electown, having no fear against anything that would come in their way. They came up to a strange place, simply worded, a crater with a single pillar standing up straight in the center. With damaged panels surrounding the crater, it felt a little dangerous to approach it. Just as when the two was about to leave, viruses appeared out of thin air!

-Normal-
VolgearA: 80 HP
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 80 HP

-Cracked-
MomograA: 60 HP
MomograB: 60 HP
MomograC: 60 HP
ArmadillA: 100 HP
ArmadillB: 100 HP

-Center-
Octon: 120 HP

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 10% Broken (Center), 59% Cracked (Around Broken Panels), 30% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 140 HP (Normal)
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal)

-TEAM BATTLE THREE, START!-
"Huh," Nitro said, looking at the newly spawned cannon fodder. "They always show up in the most interesting places, don't they?" Nitro scanned through the viruses, his eyes falling upon the squid-like virus in the center. "That could present a challenge," he said to himself. "Chris, send me our electric chips, I want that overgrown plate of kalamari out of the way. Guard couldn't hurt either."
"Everything's on it's way," Chris replied, slotting in each chip. Nitro jumped down into the crater, to give himself a better vantage point. He drew back his arm, the one holding the Magbomb, and hurled it at the Octon. He then followed up this attack with the Thunder, the bolt of lightning racing its spherical counterpart to be the first to hit the Octon. The winner of this race wasn't important to Nitro, what mattered was that they made their mark. He held up the newly created Guard infront of him, waiting for his partner to make his move.

Summary:
1: Magbomb at Octon (30elec (+ Element bonus = 60elec)+ Stun1 + Spread3) (Mass Destruction activated)
2: Thunder at Octon (40elec (+ Elemental bonus = 80elec) + Stun1 + Homing)
3: Guard1
Tranum looked excitedly at the cluster of virii.

"Hey, Dave! Looks like we've got another intense battle here! And I think I already know what chips I want to use!"

"Alrighty. That makes my job a tad easier... I assume the Guard chip will be one of them."

"You have assumed... Poorly. What I want to use here are the Shotgun, Thunder, and Zapring chips."

"Alright... I'll load those in, but... I can't help but wonder what your plan of attack is."

"Why don't you watch and learn?"

Tranum felt the shotgun materialize in his right hand. Doing some quick calculations, he took aim at one of the Volgears. Steadying his hand, he squeezed the trigger, doing his best to keep his aim steady despite the Shotguns kick. Feeling a sudden burst of static appear in each hand, he swiftly put the rest of his plan into action. He drew his left arm back, preparing to toss the Zapring at another Volgear. He threw the Zapring, watching the bolts of electricity crackle around it as it flew towards it's target. Thinking quickly, he took careful aim at the third Volgear, and fired his final weapon, the Thunder chip. He watched the Thunder approach it's target with intrest, taking note for future battles.

Summary
1) Shotgun to VolgearB (50 damage + Spread 1)
2) Zapring to VolgearC (40 damage + Stun 1)
3) Thunder to VolgearA (40 damage + Stun 1 + Homing)
Nitro rushed in first, throwing bombs and balls at the Octon virus, frying it before it even got the chance to move. The Momogras buried themselves deep into the ground, avoiding the power of the Magbomb's blast. The Armadills were just a bit out of the blast range to get hit.

Tranum decided to focus on the three viruses around them, blasting one with a Shotgun and stunning two other for the moment. The remaining Volgear twitched and sent a column of fire at Nitro, who only reflected back with its Guard, deleting the poor thing.

The Armadills took up a Ball-shaped form and looked ready to attack!

-Normal-
VolgearA: 40 HP (Stun!)
VolgearB: DELETED [Tranum/Nitro]
VolgearC: 40 HP (Stun!)

-Cracked-
MomograA: 60 HP (Burrowed)
MomograB: 60 HP (Burrowed)
MomograC: 60 HP (Burrowed)
ArmadillA: 100 HP (Attacking!)
ArmadillB: 100 HP (Attacking!)

-Center-
Octon: DELETED [Nitro]

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 10% Broken (Center), 59% Cracked (Around Broken Panels), 30% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 140 HP (Normal)
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal)
"Alright, two down, seven to go," Nitro said, watching his shield dematerialise. "Send me the Rageclaw, I'm gonna try to get one of those Volgears that Tranum stunned."
"Alright, but make it quick, I don't like the look of those Armadills," Chris cautioned. Nitro recieved the claw, and immediately darted forward, slashing at one of the stunned Volgears. He then turned his attention to the Armadills, thinking of any possible course of action that could be taken to avoid the inevitable attack. His operator, however, arrived at a solution first. "Hit one of them with the Cannon, the knockback might screw it up a bit. Otherwise, just get ready to move if one comes at you."
"Got it!" Nitro said, receiving the Cannon. He picked his target and fired, and prepared to jump out of the way should one of them target him.

Summary:
1: Rageclaw at VolgearC (40dmg + Slashing)
2: Cannon at ArmadillA (40dmg + Knockback)
3: (Dodge Right)
Hey, Dave! Could you load the rageclaw and the crackerbomb? I have a plan that just might work.

Alright mate, gimme a sec... And there you go! Good luck!

Thanks, Dave! Now, let's see if this'll work out...

Tranum quickly sized up the situation in the crater. Thinking quickly, he took careful aim with the crackerbomb, preparing to send it towards the cracked panels, the virii on top, and if all went as he hoped it would, below them. "Hey, Nitro! You may want to watch out for this one!", he shouted, hoping that his ally would keep herself out of the blast radius. Doing a last, swift calculation, he launched the crackerbomb, keeping an eye on it for one second more, making sure it stuck the calculated path.

After he was satisfied that the bomb would stay on it's intended arc, he set his sights on the nearest Volgear, and darted over to it. With a bone-chilling bellow, he raised the rageclaw and struck fiercely at the stunned virus. He struck out three times in quick succession, and then jumped away from the battered virus.

Looking around, he noted the oncoming Armadills, and began to move over to Nitro, putting all of his focus into avoiding any forthcoming retribution.

Summary
1)Crackerbomb to MomograB (80 damage + Panel Crack + Blast 2)
2)Rageclaw to VolgearA (40 damage + Slashing)
3)Prepare to dodge incoming attacks
The Volgears was picked out by the two navis with their Rageclaw, not even having a fighting chance. As the Armadill were rolling right towards their enemies, Nitro first tried to fire his Shotgun to steer the enemy away. The shot made its mark, slightly skewing the virus off the path and completely miss Nitro. Tranum threw its devastating bomb at the Armadil that was heading towards him, which exploded in a giant blast that damaged a good amount of the terrains.

Even though all the attacks were surely hit...The two viruses came out completely unharmed by the attacks! Their sturdy shell on their back wasn't for show as it kept them safe as they were rolling!

-Normal-
VolgearA: DELETED [Tranum]
VolgearC: DELETED [Nitro]

-Cracked-

-Normal-
ArmadillA: 100 HP
ArmadillB: 100 HP

-Center-

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 18% Broken (Center / Trail towards the Normal), 66% Cracked (Around Broken Panels), 15% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 140 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 5/6]
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 5/6]
((I used a Cannon, not a Shotgun))

"Damn," Nitro said, watching the armoured Armadill roll by. "This is gonna be tougher than I thought."
"Not necessarily," Chris cut in. "The way I see it, we could make them both vulnerable with a single chip!"
"And what wonderful, magical chip might this be, oh Fearless Leader?" Nitro retorted.
"Why do you keep calling me that?" Chris replied. "Anyway, it's the Shotgun, but it'll need a little extra "motivation", if you know what I mean."
Nitro recieved the chip, and with an "Leave it to me!", he set to work. He found the best possible vantage point so that he'd be able to hit both viruses. He then infused the ammunition with explosive energy, creating a make-shift armour piercing round. And with a final kiss of the barrel, for luck, he sent the supercharged slavo flying towards the enemies.
"...You kissed the gun..."
"It seemed appropriate."

Summary:
1+2: Take aim and fire Shotgun at ArmadillA+B (50dmg + Spread2 + Break)(Smash activated)(Mass Destruction activated)
3: (Dodge left)
Well, uh, crap. I really did not see that one coming.
Obviously not. Although, seeing as we only have the two chips left, I'm thinking that going all out with the rageclaw may be the best course of action.

True to his words, Tranum locked his sights on the nearest armadill, and quickly dashed towards it. Raising his left hand, rageclaw held aloft, he let loose another battle cry, and lept with all the force he could muster. Screaming with animal rage, he lashed out fiercely at the Armadill, hoping that Nitro's shot had done it's job. Striking out at the virus, he quickly went to work hacking and slashing with the rageclaw. He struck a series of quick, strong blows, spun away, sized up his enemy, and returned to the melee. He struck once again, searching for any weak spot he could find. After this most recent flurry of steel was done with, he spun away, rageclaw held aloft, ready to counter any retribution. After several seconds, he moved quickly back to where he had started, preparing to counter any attack from his remaining foes.

Summary
1)Rageclaw to ArmadillA, (40 damage + slashing)
2)Rageclaw to ArmadillA, (40 damage + slashing)
2b) Sword Active abiliy, Passive parry.
3)Dodge
Nitro quickly took aim with a good shotgun, and shot the two Armadill pretty easily as they unrolled from their shells. Tranum lunged at one of the Armadill and sliced it up, resulting in 'dillo fillet. The other quickly rolled itself up in preparation of attack.

Then, as the two prepared a dodge, they were taken by surprise by the Momogra, wailing around with their shovels of death! Well, not really, since their shovels hit empty air as both had already sidestepped away.

-Normal-

-Cracked-

-Normal-
ArmadillA: DELETED [Tranum]
ArmadillB: 50 HP

-Center-

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 18% Broken (Center / Trail towards the Normal), 66% Cracked (Around Broken Panels), 15% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 140 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 5/6]
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 3/6]
"Damn, I thought that would work," Nitro said, snapping his fingers. He then jumped back as a shovel whizzed past his face. "Gah! These things are a bit of a nuisance. If only I could get under the ground..." It was then that an idea popped into his head. "Wait a minute..." He slowly pulled out his Molotov, and scratched his chin (which was decidedly smoother than he would of liked). He then hurled the bottle at the spot where he presumed the Momogras where. If he was right, they would be exposed and he and Tranum would be able to open fire. If not... then at least he'd have a spot to stay safe from them.

Summary:
1: Molotov Cocktail at MomograB? (40fire + Large Area Lava Terrain Change - Zone)
2: Dodge

-TURN SPLICE (TRANUM/MOD)-

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: Used this turn
"Uh-oh. This didn't work out like I anticipated... Although... Dave! Quick! What chips do we have other than the rageclaw and the guard?"

"Uhhh... Just the cannon, actually."

"It'll hafta do. Load it, alright?"

Within a few seconds, the cannon chip was loaded, and Tranum had set his sights on the remaining Armadill. Making sure his aim was perfect, he fired the cannon, watching the impact with grim satisfaction. Remembering the threat from the Momogra's, he looked around quickly, watching the ground around and below him for any disturbances that might give away their posistion.

Summary!
1) Cannon to ArmadillB (40 damage + knockback)
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
((Bonk))
Nitro started off by lobbing a Molotov Cocktail down a hole where the Momogra popped up before. The explosive disappeared down the hole before detonating in a large BOOM! Suddenly, lava began to fill the cracks in the panels, and before long, an entire ring of lava was formed in the crater. It looked pretty large and foreboding. Good thing they weren't in it. The Armadill rolled towards Tranum in invulnerable assault mode, undeterred by the Cannon shot. The squirrel Navi was prepared, however, and sidestepped the attack. The Momogra were slightly perturbed by the fact that they were now in over their heads, and stepped up to attack the duo, only managing to hit Nitro once. (15)

-Normal-

-Lava-
MomograA: 50 HP (Burrowed)
MomograB: 10 HP (Burrowed)
MomograC: 50 HP (Burrowed)

-Normal-

-Center-

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 18% Broken (Center / Trail towards the Normal), 66% Lava (Around Broken Panels), 15% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 125 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 5/6] (1 Action Left)
"Alright, got you you little bastard!" Nitro shouted before he got smacked across the face by the Momogra's shovel. Rather than back away, however, he slowly turned his head back toward the virus, his elegant face contorted with rage. "Don't you EVER!" Nitro shouted. "LAY YOUR HANDS ON A LADY!" He punctuated this with an almighty slash of his Rageclaw.

Summary:
-END TURN SPLICE-
3: Rageclaw at MomograB (40dmg + Slashing)

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: Used this turn
((bonk))
Reaching into the hole where the Momogra was hiding, Nitro slashed around with his claw and came up emptyhanded. However, his attacking provided an opening where the virus snuck behind him and delivered a mighty wallop with its shovel (15).

-Normal-

-Lava-
MomograA: 50 HP (Burrowed)
MomograB: 10 HP
MomograC: 50 HP (Burrowed)

-Normal-

-Center-

Terrain: 1% Normal (Dead Center), 18% Broken (Center / Trail towards the Normal), 66% Lava (Around Broken Panels), 15% Normal (Surrounding)

Nitro: 110 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 4/6]
"Hey, Dave? What have we got left?"
"Umm... We have the Rageclaw, the guard, and... That's it as far as chips go."
"Hmm... And the Rageclaw is half used up, too. This doesn't look good, does it?"
"I'll admit, the circumstances could definitely be better. Do you have a plan, or do you need my advice on this one?"
"Yeah, I've got a plan. Right now, one of the Momogra's is aboveground, and the Armadill isn't shielded. This gives us a pretty good window of opportunity for going on the offence. I highly doubt we're going to get a chance like this anytime soon, so I'm going to take it."
"Seem's like a good plan to me. I'm assuming you're going to want to go all out with the Rageclaw for this one."
"Your assumption is correct." Tranum quickly sized up the situation, taking accont of the spread of his targets. Moving quickly, he darted over to the Momagra that had chosen to show itself. Raising his Rageclaw above his head, he struck out fiercely. Having caught the virii's attention, he struck out several more times, hoping that his skill with the blade would do the trick. After he had finished with the Rageclaw, he ran over to where his partner was standing. "Hey, Nitro! I'm going to go for that last Armadill while I still have a chance. Think you can deal with those two underground buggers?"
Without waiting for a reply, he dashed towards the last remaining Armadill. With a piercing yell, he drew the Rageclaw back, and struck out with all his might. He continued his fierce onslaught, striking out with a bloodthirsty rage. After several seconds of intense strikes from the Rageclaw, he suddenly jumped backwards, moving swiftly away from the Armadill punching-bag. Still keeping an eye on the virus, he swiftly moved further back from the site of the confrontation, hoping to avoid any counterattack.

Summary
1) Rageclaw to MomograB (40 damage + Slashing)
2) Rageclaw to ArmadillB (40 Damage + Slashing)
3) Rageclaw to ArmadillB (40 Damage + Slashing)
3b) Sword Active ability: Passive Dodge
Nitro pulled his arm out of the Momagra's hole with a look of of furious disappointment on his face. "Where is that little bugger..." Nitro growled under his breath. A rather painful reply came in the form of a sharp crack across the back of his head with a shovel, throwing Nitro down onto the ground, with his face in the hole. Nitro immediately jumped back up and started swinging his Rageclaw around wildly. "STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT STUPID SHOVEL!" Nitro shouted out. He began looking around for his spade-wielding assailant, but missed his chance to finish it before Tranum instead attacked it. He only pretended to listen to Tranum, as he was still angry about the whole Momogra fiasco, and replied simply with a "Yeah, sure, whatever." Nitro turned around and turned his attention back to the Momogra hole in front of him. At that moment, a little lightbulb flicked on in his head. "Chris, send me the Minibomb, I want to see if I can't blast these rats out of the ground."
"Alright," Chris said, slotting the chip in. "But you might want to calm down a bit."
The small explosive appeared in Nitro's hand, and he casually rolled it off his hand and into the hole. He then backed up a few steps, keeping an eye out for any viruses deciding to attack him from behind again.

Summary:
1: Minibomb in Momogra hole (60dmg + Blast1)
2: Dodge
3: Dodge

Cooldowns:
Molotov Cocktail: 2
Tranum goes insane with his RageClaw, swiping at a Momogra but failing. His Armadill attacks hit true, however, and deleted it. Nitro rolls in a bomb towards another Momogra hole and the mole went bye-bye. The lava seemed to be affecting them, however, as the mole Tranum aimed for earlier died to its searing heat. The one left tried to hit Nitro, but failed as its shovel was simply sidestepped.

-Normal-

-Lava-
MomograA: 40 HP (Burrowed)
MomograB: DELETED
MomograC: DELETED

-Normal-
ArmadillB: DELETED [Tranum]

-Center-

Nitro: 110 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 4/6]
Tranum: 100 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: BROKEN]