Save the Hospital EVENT OOC

Just as a heads up, I am trying to end all fo these particular battles at once, for everyone should be in the next part. So I'm giving people a lot of time to get finished. It will move, trust me!
Yo, Heat hasn't been posting for more than 3 days now... dunno if he just forgot or somethin...
Heat is, as far as I know, at home right now and has problems reaching the computer. He will post eventually, I hope.
Yes, Heat is having trouble getting to his computer. @_@ I will try and post later today if I have the opportunity, and I understand if things have to keep moving without me.
No problem, I also have a hard time posting at weekdays, so I guess that balances it out. We should simply try and be late at the same time
Well, group three just lost Rui. It's downgraded from a trio to a duo. Man, these events have had a lot of casualties.
Bah, I just remembered that fact myself! Can't believe it's taken me this long to get a post up... I'm slipping! At any rate, post is up, remnants of team 3! Let's rock this stuff, all... 2 of us! Woot!
We must for it is the will of Science! Woot!
Er, as a heads up to Albel, I cleaned up a kill for the group earlier, so I don't think I'm going to post this turn and instead will let them clean up this one. Just letting you know not to wait up on me.
Robotek, where are you? Post, please.

I want to see your reaction at Phoenix's cannibalism.
*sigh*

Very well, I will post tomorrow morning.

Was going to wait until the other group was done with their fighting at least.
ONE DAY TO POST, THEN WE MOVE ON.

LORDMARORIN88

HEAT SONATA

THIS. MEANS. YOU..

Quote (Albel)

ONE DAY TO POST, THEN WE MOVE ON. 

LORDMARORIN88

HEAT SONATA

THIS. MEANS. YOU..

I indicated my intent to have them clean up this battle earlier in this very thread... still, if I must post something, I'll do it today.

No point in overdramatizing, by the way, in a thread designed to get the attention of the party's members.
Its the paper's FAULT! NOT MINE! AGAMAMA! (Im posting as we speak! Sorry everybody! I have a 6 page paper, Ill do it now!)
Oh I'm just goofing, I shoulda been clearer XD Anyways, sorry about my own delays. Been very busy with school and now, pokemon XD
Not to be OOC, But I NEED your trainer name and Friend code!

. . . . A Safety Ladder. . . . Drat them!
QUOTED!!!

A safety ladder causing death?

Wait, how can it kill if its supposed to be for safety.....

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!

Well, I think all three groups are done their second battles, unless I'm mistaken. Mods?
Okay, I would like peope to understand that this is moving to the final battle thread now, you'll all be together in one place ^^ I'm going to make the thread tomorrow, and everyone should read and post themselves there.
I'd just like to mention that its tomorrow here.

I just can't wait for this. ITS FINAL MFUGGIN BATTLE IN MY MFUGGIN EVENT.

What's "virus busting"?...

What's "random encounters"?...

...I've forgotten...

PUSH ON TO THE END! WE SHALT ESCAPE THIS STASIS WITH OUR LIVES!