Save the Hospital EVENT OOC

Yay, I just melted a panel into lava.

Page claimed in the name of 'liquid hot "magma"'
Ok guys. As I'm being in charecter, I might do something stupid.

Shoot the package.

Drop the package.

Eat the package.

Lose the package?

Would you guys be ok with that or would it be a no go ._.
Throw the package and make a Katamari? =D=D=D=D=D

Quote (Albel)

we are trying to make the groups move in unison, but seing how krakatoa had not posted in days, we were waiting for him, pick up the pace, boya ^^

I did come back eventually, everyone!
Hmm, sounds fine to me, Omega. I'm never one to intrude on someone's roleplaying. Had your character not brought up the valid 'trap' idea, Charles was gonna have Crush open the package then and there. So yeah, all the way, dude.
So... anyone got any idea when this might actually progress?
I was just about to ask the same thing :S
Think of it as a time to better explore your characters. And the others. I'd do the same, but I need a little time to think of what I'm going to say... Hmm. A little plot device would be handy for moving things along, but we'll figure something.
Er, sorry for the delay guys. I am sure things will be moving along shortly. Have faith in us!
As a past mod, I can truely say this.

Wait goddamnt.

Remember the horribly botched Yoka event that was rescued by Twi and Demon?

That was all me

Contrary to previous belief, I think a good deal of you actualy have lives, and thus don't have time to post 24/7, and modding for events actually takes much longer than normal.
We do have lives, you're right, but it's a little frustrating when we - or at least I - check all my bookmarked sites and get ready for some rping and find that I can't rp yet.
OH. MY. GAWD.

I am so sorry, I had thought that the second battle was gonna be Majins, but I had no idea he had issues too! I have modded everyone, and this won't be characteristic of this even anymore, I promise!!!!
Two turns max to waste all these viruses.~
EN, could you waste the Larks wit' yo' mad Elec power?

I call dibs on barbequeing the Cactys!
I have one Elec chip, and one Elec SigAtk. D:

I could've taken the Cacties and the Metools with one Flameline and one Normal-boosted Boomerang respectively, and still had a turn to dodge.

Oh well. Cacties are yours if you want 'em. I'll see what I can do to the Larks.

I'll take the first two Larks, then the Billies with my Boomerang. Could I ask Split to handle the last Lark and as many Metools as he wishes?
Okay guys, I say someone (me) puts up guard to protect the packages, then we assault the front row, delete them in 2 turns at most, then take care of the rest.

Who is with me?
Wow guys... I am so sorry. I totally had something to the point of posting while simultaneously finishing downloading WoW updates and restarting my account when my computer inexplicably DIED. I can't even get it to start anymore...

This won't affect my posting though. Still got my lappy. I have no idea what this means to my actual computer though... Which makes me a little pissy right now, but hey, whatever.

In closing, might not be posting an update for today. I really liked what I had going and it was big, so losing it hurts. Badly. Possibly losing my computer also sucks hardcore. So yeah.

I'll probably brake down and retype it, as best as I can at any rate, while I download everything on my laptop. Just hope it's powerful enough to play WoW. Righto.
Oh, I guess this wasn't clear. The packages are now stored in databanks for all intensive purposes, like in the games. You don't need to defend them anymore, only if you die will they be damaged
Post's up, team 3. Sorry I'm late. Not as epic as I'd hoped, but it's not bad at least. Heh, I was going to use a sword originally, but after being electrocuted myself a day or two back, I decided to share the wealth. Nothing like personal experience to write about, eh?

Quote ()

Okay guys, I say someone (me) puts up guard to protect the packages, then we assault the front row, delete them in 2 turns at most, then take care of the rest.

Who is with me?

I like your idea. Next round, I'll focus full attention on front row. Let's rip some data!