Save the Hospital EVENT OOC

Sigh, deepest apologies guys. No way I can make a post today. Tomorrow is a possibility for me, but not until after 9 PM EST due to time constraints and getting called into work for 2nd shift, bleh.

Again, sorry guys.
I don't mean this as an insult to Tom in any way, but I find it odd that Pheonix was deleted after an arbitrary deadline that we have already crossed several times now.

I mean, hell, its been a week since this combat round started. At this rate we may well take twice as long as it took for him to be god-deleted.

On the other hand, he is now free to make money significantly faster than the rest of us, so it isn't all bad for him.
True enough. I've hit a bit of a wall here, a sort of death of interest in what's going on, and I apologize for holding things up. I've been trying to put something decent together for a little while now and I think I've decided on what the post will be like, generally at least, so I might at least have something up.

However, Twi, I'd like to ask that if by the next time you pass though I still haven't posted that you treat it as, well, however it's supposed to be treated. I'll try to get something up before then of course, but I' rather not hold the group up any longer.
Yeah, see, there's 'reasons', and then there's 'excuses'.

Guess which you've passed into.

Anyway, event updated blah blah blah.

-Twi
You made a mistake, if my entire technique completely failed and he just hit me with a 130 damage attack, I would be dead.

I don't know if you are trying to pity me because you just wanted my attack and dodge to fail, or if you made a genuine mistake, but if it is the latter then I should be dead.
Hmm. See, I figured you were one of the smart people (Re: 90% of the forum) who DOESN'T TAKE OFF THEIR 'SAVES ME AT 1 HP' PROGRAM.

Yeah.

Editing now.

-Twi
I will admit, I did expect to be doing something fairly stupid and risky, but I didn't expect to have my guard beaten, my dodge bypassed, and then hit by an attack anyway that deals more than my total health in damage effectively losing 2500 in zenny in a turn.

I can accept it, but it still sucks.

Oh: and I would have put on undershirt a few weeks ago, but I couldn't justify my character leaving in the middle of an event after I realized it was still off for casual battling.
Guuuuuuuuys. |:<
Raiden the terrorist?

...POSSIBLITIES OPENING! XD
Stop blowing up hospitals! Silly Navi, bombs are for NetCriminals.
For the love of Twi, No more 9/11 plots Neo Al Queda! WE DONT NEED TO DESTROY IRAQ............... AGAIN!

Quote (English Ninja)

Raiden the terrorist?

...POSSIBLITIES OPENING! XD

Hal was going to send you an e-mail...

But I have no e-mail.

>:[
Sorry for the quick leave, DNR. I was in a bit of a hurry. I know you probably wanted to have a little conversation, but I decided to put it off until Charles contacts your Op via the online friend thread thing.

Later.
Tis fine. In all honesty, I'm bored to death of that field to stick it longer