Save the Hospital EVENT OOC

*is in on the event's planning.*

Quote (EN)

WE SHALT ESCAPE THIS STASIS WITH OUR LIVES!

That's right, keep dreaming...

*was lying.*
It IS tommorrow, isn't it? Is there any chance of heals before the fight?
Shouldn't the topic be pinned? Its kinda an event and everything.
Done, sir.
one more day to post, then we begin
Alright, Krakatoa didn't make it. That means one less stun.

Glancing at the chips, Raiden, Crush and Teeth can AoE the whole enemy team, while DNR tries to stun Datarelleicho... the others can hit the Don with everything they've got, or finish off the remaining thugs.

Anyone has something else in mind?
Something slightly different, yes. I'll sum up what I make in my post. It would appear that the Don himself is not attacking. He's possibly confident in his goons ability to 'take care' of us. It could also be that he doesn't feel like soiling his hands. Or it could be that he is attacking. Judging from the last sentence though, it doesn't look like it.

Because of that, I figure we should concentrate on the thugs for now. I'd also suggest that we save our guards for later in the fight. If my earlier suspicion is correct, we don't want to waste our instant damage guards on small fry. Sand-bagging our strongest defensive options and saving them for the Don himself should work fairly well... unless the Don is Break type, which would mess things up a bit, heh.

Unfortunately, while I find the whole attacking the thugs all at once plan sound, I'm gonna have to roleplay this first. Ah, but the pains of playing arrogance. Oh well, what's an RPG without RP?
Raiden's Flamelining A, B and C, and trying to Bubblestar D, E and F. EVERYBODY SAVE YOUR ELEC CHIPS UNTIL NEXT TURN, IN CASE THE BUBBLESTAR CATCHES A COUPLE OF THEM. (Remember, an Elec attack on a Bubblestar-trapped enemy inflicts double damage.)

Let's hope that an Areagrab counts as a dodge. I probably won't be doing any dodging whatsoever for the next couple of turns. >>;

Let's squash these roaches, boys.
Ah, your sticking to the plan excellent, I'll try and follow up on EN's post after wards.
We are a bunch of insane posting gods.

Look out, Sky, because our posts are starting to get as long as yours!
Wait a sec... *goes off to check thread*

Holy $#!+ on a hamburger patty, I just pulled the second longest RP post out of seven! I'm not a noob no more!
*CHeck thread* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I have the shortest thread length! *Sniff sniff*
Actually...

EN--1074
Phoenix--754
Heat--665
Knight--608
Tom--583
DNR--272
Robotek--251

It's Tech class. I'm bored. Leave me alone.

Well, I believe in being concise.

It isn't like we are really doing much when you think about it. Hell, I am performing three actions, total. Just try to imagine how much extra text you have, just because it adds flavor. I think these things are covering 6 seconds, I really don't know how you can manage to pull outs posts that are longer than casual essays on them.

Quote (RoboTek)

Well, I believe in being concise.

It isn't like we are really doing much when you think about it. Hell, I am performing three actions, total. Just try to imagine how much extra text you have, just because it adds flavor. I think these things are covering 6 seconds, I really don't know how you can manage to pull outs posts that are longer than casual essays on them.

While I'm not certain I believe in being concise because of a limit in time (remember that you can extend the area to include actions occuring at the virus's arrival, the thoughts in the characters' heads, etc., all of which contribue), I do believe Robotek has a point in the necessity of being concise. I've seen many posts now which seem to draw out a single action with huge words in place of a simplifying one. It's all right if you're explaining the exact motions of the action, gestures, or what have you, but it's not really doing your post any favors to make a "ball of fire" an overhyped "blazing inferno of hellfire, emitting heat as it ashed through the air," especially when the ball of fire involved is a Heatshot that will do 40 damage.

Yeah, it is hard with only 3 actions (I'm limited to that extent myself as of the moment, remember), but you can't downplay the importance of creative padding in some areas, Robotek. Personality is a key contributing factor to post quality, and that's largely obtained through dialogue or gestures.

On another note, everybody knows wordcount doesn't mean anything. XD
[raises hands to sky]

I CALL UPON THE ANCIENT POWERS OF THE BLUE-NAME!

OH BENEVOLENT ADMIN GODS AND OFFICIAL DEMIGODS, PROVIDE US WITH MODERATION!

[spews some stuff about sacrificing Krakatoa if the thread gets modded]

Seriously, dudes, eight days. This was how we got into the two-month-long event deal in the first place. Three days, chop chop and whatnot!

OKAY. SERIOUSLY.

MOD-JACK. COME ON.
2 days after the modjack....

A lonely figure, his sword his only companion....

Alone, left for dead, betrayed by his allies....

Seriously, you got yer mod-jack, now be a good hypocrite and post!
I'm working on my post. Got about a quarter of a super badass post saved into My Docs.
Eheh, I'm actually holding back a little. I kind of wanted to see what you guys would do first, y'know? I generally get my post up pretty quick, if not first, so I kind of wanted a little change of pace. Ah, whatever. I'll have something up by tommorrow probably, I'm too impatient to wait for too long.