Save the Hospital EVENT OOC

Either way, I can see why some people hate Twi now. I'm down to 20 zenny, and lost a Fire-type chip. Damn it, and just because I was having a sleepover with my buddy.
Its time for Rocky 2021! Let´s se who will be the victor of this bout . . . . . Heheheh, I can be such a clod
I will post tonight so please don't go on without me (thanks to the 6 hour time difference, "tonight" will be the afternoon for you guys).

I'm sorry for dragging it out this long, my muse was on vacation or something ^^;
@Phoenix: Ah, now see, this is how you don't get killed. Letting me know that you're working on a post, or that you can't post for some reason. The reason I killed Phoenix off was because even AFTER you had extra time, you still neglected to post a reason for your lack of RP postage, or an RP post in itself.

That is why I killed you. I thought you were just being lazy, and figuring that you could get away with slacking because 'Twi will just give me all dodges'. I apologize if that was not the case, and as such, I will give you your Heatshot chip back. You may place it back in your signature.

-Twi
Heh, well, I'm dead it seems.

On a sidenote, funny timing on picking the turn where I already decided to bum-rush the guy to stab me. I only hope my guard protects me or adds some extra damage to my attack. Not that it really matters at this point....

Am beginning to be a little envious of you people with your damaging sigs.
Thanks, Twi. Replacing now.
Ah, well, that was fun. Took quite a while to type up, but incredibly fun to think about. Really got to explore some things there. I can't wait till next turn once my characters realize Valk's 'betrayal'. Oh, fun times indeed! Her fierce independency should work well against Crush's forced obedience.

Also, something I feel I should say, Robo? You RPed Valk stabbing Splitman, right? As far as I know, the whole stabbing thing is not a definite thing, more of a possiblity. Notice how Twi has Charm also give reduced accuracy? Dunno if you want to change that, I mean it might be fun to RP with, but just making sure you're clear on the details.

Posted on third day, in before random act of god. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got an infection to recover from. Darn you people for making me work!

Quote (Tom)

I can't wait till next turn once my characters realize Valk's 'betrayal'. Oh, fun times indeed! Her fierce independency should work well against Crush's forced obedience.

Quite frankly I was playing for that

Hmm... Now that I think about it, I should've attacked Crush, but oh well. I've rolled a dice to decide who to hit (in the spirit of randomness, and to be fair to everyone), but it would've been a bit more "epic" (chaos vs law?) that way.

Ah and Robo, its really too early to RP the hit (and also, it was a jumping, downward slash attack not a stab, so.... :P)
True you were going for a downward slash, but apparently it was a stab from his perspective. I am not sure how I could reasons being ok after his head was split in two (though I suppose a large gash in the back might work).

Really though, you would have to take some pretty severe accuracy hit to miss, I mean, my character was standing still and not paying attention to yours. Nor was he intending to, I suppose you could screw that one up, somehow, in theory, though I have no idea how.

As far as RPing it... not sure what else to do when it otherwise would happen in the middle of what I am intending to do. Would rather take the hit and hope for mercy that assume that somehow I avoided being hit due to powergaming.

Quote (RoboTek)

True you were going for a downward slash, but apparently it was a stab from his perspective. I am not sure how I could reasons being ok after his head was split in two (though I suppose a large gash in the back might work).

Really though, you would have to take some pretty severe accuracy hit to miss, I mean, my character was standing still and not paying attention to yours. Nor was he intending to, I suppose you could screw that one up, somehow, in theory, though I have no idea how.

As far as RPing it... not sure what else to do when it otherwise would happen in the middle of what I am intending to do. Would rather take the hit and hope for mercy that assume that somehow I avoided being hit due to powergaming.

Dude, she called Splitman out loud after attacking Teeth! That and the reduced accuracy on it... you should take your chances. Being betrayed by an ally is almost as bad as being backstabbedby an ally... oh well you know what yer doing.
OMG OMG OMG TWI HASN'T UPDATED YET OMG POST POST POOOOST

Uh... btw, computer access is really limited for me now since I just had exams and then moved, and am now at home where my computer time is monitored and shared, if Aim hadn't mentioned somewhere (you guys on Makai already know this). I'll keep posting if I can, but no hard feelings if Teeth can't keep up, eh?

EDIT: Sorry about chucking your Navi, Knight! In character and all that... ^^;
No prob. I mean I DID attack you after all... Plus, it was really good RP.

NOW ITS YOUR TURN TWI! USE THE MOD-FORCE!
*Sneaks into thread* *Mods like he actually had done it on time* *Sneaks back out*

-Twi
I have an idea for how to brake his sword... but with guards as they are, it will likely kill me. Any suggestions?

Quote (RoboTek)

I have an idea for how to brake his sword... but with guards as they are, it will likely kill me. Any suggestions?

Certainly.

Throw our top firepower at him and dodge like screaming ninnies.

Splitman, if possible, should keep on healing and dodging. Everyone else who is in a decent amount of health should throw their best remaining attacks--Signatures, Chips, whatever--at this dude. I reccommend that everybody take at least one dodge during their turns in order to keep out of this bozo's way. If possible, defend whoever else can be defended, and pray unto your gods that we all get out of this is one piece.
Kinda major issue...

Split isn't in his defensive state of mind...
This also means no healing.

I will however be trying to break his sword, and hope that it doesn't slice through the action meant to break it.

In any event, I am going to see if a break-infused guard1 can destroy a wide-sword.

That will be fun, right?
I think the real question is 'What will Valkyrie do next?'. She's no longer Charmed...

But that doesn't necessarily mean that she's back on your side, if she was ever there to begin with.
I have taken that into account, and that is why I have also decided to recite a short prayer when posting.
There is a more important question here:

Twi, do I get the loot that they drop when they EJO?
>>

<<

>>

...Maybe.

-Twi