Save the Hospital EVENT OOC

"Museless", as they say. Doing some serious rehauls on Raiden's character. Don't you worry, I'll have something in by the three-day limit.

I'm going to Lag Wall the lot of them, and take out the one trapped in the bubble. Somebody please deal with the dude with the Sword--one more hit from him and I'm done.

Oh. One more thing.

Heal plz. D:
A few things,

1. HEAL POR FAVOR! My navi is pretty much in the same situation with EN´s

2. Forgive me mods as the keyboards here are wonky and I also have time limits here.
Still working on post, but I'll give you a hint as to what happens.

1. There was a really flimsy panel in the Net that Phoenix crashed into, resulting in him getting stuck under the Net floor, because the panel reforms as a brand new one. Do'h.

2. Big badass fight with <(BUZZ)>, a subplot character. (not his real name, just pasting that over what his real name is)

3. There is no three.

Also, I'll Cactball K. If it hits all three times, we've got another one down.

EDIT: Done my post. Holy snap crackers on a doodleizer, that was a long post, even if most of it was just RP fluff.

Quote (Phoenix)

2. Big badass fight with <(BUZZ)>, a subplot character. (not his real name, just pasting that over what his real name is)

Are you allowed? D:

That may be stressing the no-subplots-without-registering rule a little too far.

Then again, King whipped out BukteGunner, so there seems to be no shortage of non-PC people showing up..

Oh well. It's you call, I guess.
Hey, its just a character carried over from ol' CN. Plus, there really isn't any character interaction, apart from a big ol' rage-fueled chase.
Hmm... Well, I've goofed around enough I think. Time to get started. And ah, but I've got something good planned! Expect an update in 20-30 minutes! Go time!

EDIT: Aww, that wasn't quite as good as I would've liked. Ah well. That seems to be the best I can do for now.
Nice. Really really nice. 'Cept you forgot your summary. XD
Ack! Darn! Fixed! And my deepest gratitude to Pheonix for pointing that out, heh.
Er, sorry I didn't get a post in, guys. Won't happen again. Wasn't expecting we'd suddenly be swinging back into a quick-update mindset after how slow things had been moving.

I was sick. D: But I'm fine now.
Dammit.

Might not get a chance to post before I have to leave for the "Fun Camping Trip".

If that happens, set me to dodges. Come on, you guys can cut that jerk down to size without li'l Rai.
Now that came out like I wanted it to! I tried a few new things, threw in some old techniques, pretty happy with how it came out though! How effective it is RP-wise, eh, I dunno, but I like how it came out as a writer, heh.

I notice we're on the ball today, a lot of updates! Good work everyone!
EDIT: ... this was a dumb, overexcited post. Duh.
EDIT: Wups! Wrong topic! *delete*
Random act of god? What the fuck?

I'll assume that Twi was just being a total ass, but I'd like an explanation, please. Sorry in advance if I took the 'no subplot stuff before proper level' rule too far, though.
Your explaination is that you DID NOT POST WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT, so I killed you. I merely got lazy with the 'how'.

-Twi
Oh, okay then. Wish I'd known when the limit was, though.

Whatever. Wait, do I still get the reward?

If its zenny and a chip, I'd rather keep the chip and not get any zenny, assuming a get a reduced reward for dying in the first place.
For robotek

Quote ()

All_Must_Post: "With multi-hit chips, only the first hit is used for healing. "
chat-admin: It's a 2H staff. >:3
Zanallen: *Is immune to all wang based attacks*
All_Must_Post: Was that deside in the mod-cave?
Marmoset: >0<
chat-admin: Yep.
chat-admin: Way back.
Marmoset: cheepy
Marmoset: *cheeps at Shur*
All_Must_Post: Could you post it i the rules if it is not there?
DigiShuryou: Mreow.
Marmoset: cheepy
chat-admin: We realized people could heal 60 HP with a cheap, easy-to-get Energybomb

Not sure how way back it was, but it's in the mod-cave.
Yes, I realize that is six actions. No worries though guys, I checked with Twi, it's a-okay. As for this action I'm trying to do, well, now that's a different story. Worth a shot though.
Feels kinda cheap that it was decided in the mod-cave then never said outside it, but really that is Raiden's problem now. It just seems rather stupid that I did that when not using a chip at all would have healed basicaly the same amount.
... "OH NOEZ! PEOPLE CAN DEAL 120 DMG WITH A CHEAP, EASY TO GET ENERGY BOMB! WE MUST NERF THE HEAL!"

On another note, dying for not posting in the limit shouldn't... you know, cost 500Z and a chip, since it "might" not be the players fault that he/she couldn't post. I thought that the 3day rule is enforced to keep the flow of a battle, not to punish players that can't get near the comp for whatever reason.

EDIT: I'm not defending Phoenix... he was here, I saw him online couple of times during the week...