Double Dragon?

Druidman steps into the threshold slightly nervously, glancing around to see what the interior looks like.
Seraphim finds a Sonicwave chip inside the pot.

Druidman, meanwhile, looks around the inside of the average-sized hut; the room they're in has a skylight above, and two doorways into the wedge-like rooms next to this one, but is otherwise empty. The Metool disappears into one of these rooms- and instantly comes out the other door. "Who are you two? Can I help you?" The Metool asks.
Must be the Twin.

"Hiya, your twin went to get the parts we needed for Svelte. No biggie, my name is Seraphim. Nice to meetcha."
Druidman looks back and forth. "Whoa! Uh..." he said, pointing back and forth, then, "Oh. Well, we're here for the parts for Svelte, see, man."
"Ah, I see." The Metool says, glancing between Seraphim and Druidman. The Metool's twin picks this moment to come out from the door it went into moments before, and hands Druidman something-- it looks like a broken pair of Floatshoes. "This should be what she's after."
"Oh, uh, thank you kindly, dude." he said, as he accepted the item. "Oh!" he said, almost forgetting. "Do you know where Joe lives? We needed to get something from him, as well."
Seraphim eyed the floatshoes, he wondered why a spooky needed them. Wasn't the floating ability automatic for their kind?
"J-Joe?" The first twin says nervously. "Why would we have anything to do with that freak? Right sis?" The second Metool nods its' affirmation quickly.
"Well, you're our only lead on this Joe dude. Why is he a freak?" Seraphim asked. Another possible recruit, he thought as alarm bells went off.
"Er..." Druidman knew he struck a sour note. "Well, see, Svelte said you may know where we could find him. Not that that means you have anything to do with him, I mean, people hear rumors and stuff, right, Seraphdude?" he said quickly.
The two Metools glance between each other. "The uh- freak lives on the southeast corner of town. Now leave." The first Metool says, glaring at Druidman and Seraphim.
"Okay. Thanks, dudes." Druidman said as he left the hut.
"Apologies for any inconveniences rendered," Seraphim gave a bow, and left in all sincerity.
The door slams behind the pair shortly after they exit, and is locked from the inside.
Druidman looks over his shoulder, shrugs, and leans to Seraphim. "I think we brought up something weird, dude." he said in a whisper. Then, somewhat more excitedly, "Hey, want to see why this guy's a freak?" pointing south. "It's about as far to his place as it is to this Jack guys, too." he added, consulting the map.
"Sure, we can check out Mister Jack on the way there." Seraphim nodded agreeably, heading to Jack's place.
"Uh, Seraphim." Druidman said, looking at his map, "They live in opposite directions. I realize we haven't got the magic compass or whatever yet, but your sense of direction can't be THAT bad, dude."
"Well, if he's really a 'freak', as they say, he might be one of us, perhaps. Maybe he's part virus, but the cutscene might cause things to glitch a bit, possibly removing the items from Jack's possession. We haven't saved in a while, so that's not really a good idea." Seraphim nodded to his reasoning, staring slightly off into the distance.
"But then couldn't we just..." Druidman caught himself. He was starting to understand Seraphim's insane logic, and worse, trying to reason with it. "Oh, okay, dude." he said. "Let's go."

He folded up the map, and started walking towards the southwestern corner of the village, where Jack's hut was.
The pair quickly reach Jack's hut.

It appears rather- beaten up, and the wood seems charred in places.

It does have a door, though. ...That's almost entirely burnt around the handle...

I wear womens clothing while I mod! With lace!