Double Dragon?

Before Seraphim could say anything and potentially make things worse, Druidman cut in, "Anything. You helped us out a lot with that map, it's the least we can do, miss."
"I'm uh- working on something..." Svelte glances nervously between Druidman and a room off to the side, then gazes back at him, more courageous, "And a few of my friends have some parts I need- their houses s-should be marked on your map, I think I forgot to erase them... ask them about the 'parts'. U-um... Jack, the Twins, and Joe have the parts... the twins should be able to tell you where Joe lives, I don't know exactly... he usually comes to me."
"Hmm, the twins live the closest to you, correct? Perhaps we should go check with them, first." Seraphim glances once again at the map, then nods to Svelte, then to Druidman, then promptly heads out to the place signified by the map as owned by the 'twins'. Leaving Druidman to have some quality time with Ms. Svelte.
Druidman quickly became somewhat uncomfortable. "Well, um, I'll be back with the things you'll need, Svelte." Giving her one last bow, he turned and left the hut to hustle after Seraphim.
Druidman travels far, like a wayward son.
Seraphim wanders through unknown scenery blindly as the game loads, then apparently finds the twins hut for no explicable reason, which is described by the map as a broken circle. He observes it, waiting for the renders to load.
The pair come to the hut. It's larger than Svelte's, and has a DOOR! ...with a small, seemingly-empty pot sitting next to it, and some vines crawling their way up the side of the hut.
Knock on DOOR
Seraphim tentatively checks if the DOOR is locked.
Druidman looks around the area for anything of interest.

(SEARCH AND SPOT CHECKS, LOL)
Seraphim knocks on the door of a random hut, and gets no response from its' occupants.
"Maybe it's the wrong hut?" Druidman idly muses.
It is locked.

But the lock looks rather flimsy...
Seraphim looks at the map, and realizes the house is too large in scale and knocks on the specific door that was specified to be by the map as the 'Twins'.
Druidman looks up from his search. "Oh, there you are." he said mildly.
"Just a minute!" A voice echoes out from inside, and the door opens a moment later. A small Metool with an X as opposed to a + on its' helmet stands in the doorway. "Y-you two! H-how can I help you...?" it asks nervously.

Druidman meanwhile finds- nothing that wasn't already said.
"Svelte asked us to get some parts for her. It's part of a fetch quest, you know." Seraphim whispered the last sentence conspiratorially to the met, winking at it while standing in the doorway somewhat casually, glancing around. He was somewhat paranoid for some reason he didn't quite know.
Druidman looked at the vines with some interest, then turns to look back at the met.
The met looks at Seraphim like he's nuts. "Yeah, we have the stuff. Come inside for a moment I guess..."

The Metool disappears inside.
Seraphim checks the pot. Then heads inside the hut.