GigaMan gets... GIGATIZED

GigaMan had never done any battling. He was just a companion and friend to Julius in his daily life. Often surfing the web to search for other ways to make money, or look for possible investments, anything to help his operator in the day to day life. However, all that was about to change. He wouldn't be a peaceful Navi for much longer. After being sent in the Netopia net to hunt his very first bounty, GaiaMan spent hours wondering around various city like streets, and paths, happily avoiding any viruses he almost came in contact with, postponing the inevitable battle he would have to face sooner or later.

He came up on a small broken path. He could clearly see normal panels stretching out a little ways, but then nothing. Nothing at all, yet when he walked to the edge, something seemed to grip at his core. A whisper floated through his head, that only he could here. "Do you hear something Julius?" The navi asked, but he couldn't even hear a response. The whisper was becoming louder and louder, as he stepped off the edge, falling deep into a underground cavern, much different then the city life below. The screen of his PET was cloudy, and Julius wouldn't be able to make out what was going on.

"Giga, where are you!? What are you doing?" The bar owner pleaded for answers, but nothing came back. "Please GigaMan talk to me!?"

It was a small cavern, completely red in color. No path in or out, Gigaman panicked slightly, "What's going on. Who is speaking to me, what do you want!?"

"It is I!" The voice became louder, finally emitting itself from the speaker of the PET. "I can give you two EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED! Power? Money? Respect?" The voice was coming from a large Emerald stone in the center of the blood red cavern. Elegant overlays of gold trimming encircled the stone. There was no mouth or body, but the voice definitely rang from the stone. It had a hint of... evil and malice that could be heard. "I WANT TO GIVE YOU THOSE THINGS."

"Who are you!" The voice, still pulled at GigaMan's very soul.

"I am everything, yet I am nothing. I am powerful, yet I am weak!!!! All thanks to your kind... NET NAVI." The voice continued, this time with anger twisted in with Malice, "I am only a fraction of what I once was. I've been waiting for a proper vessel to seek my power. You may not know it, but you came looking for what I can give you."

"Ummm... were actually just here looking for...." Julius interrupted finally trying to give his two cents, and wanting to log his navi out, but for whatever reason the jack out function would activate.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH HUMAN!" The voice bellowed from the speaker and all around the cavern. "GigaMan! Put your hand on me, and I will grant you power, wisdom, and anything beyond your puny Net Navi dreams. With what little power I have left, I will make you stronger and my legacy will live on! Touch this stone GigaMan! Do it!"

"I'm trying to get you out of there, but the PET won't work properly, I have no idea whats going on! Don't touch it. Whatever it is, it can't be good!" Julius was screaming aloud inside of his empty bar.

Even if he didn't want to, its as if the stone was sucking him in, it was admitting a strange viral energy, that gripped all of his senses, until finally against anything Julius could say, the Navi placed his left hand on the stone. The stone cracked immediately, bright green emerald light, with gold lining shot up into the air before coming back down and shooting itself at GigaMan's body. The light twisted itself in and out every single inch of the normal Navi's design, pulling and altering different parts of the body leaving it with a new shape. The navi suit, as well as any armor kept its white with gold color, but his breastplate became a little wider with a large golden glass like spheres serve as shoulder joints that now separate his new large round shoulders from the body. Two big golden spikes protrude from each shoulder. The Navi's hands grew to almost five times bigger, and instead of fingers he now has four huge white and gold claws. Two circular cannon blaster can be seen centered on the inside of each palm. The Navi's legs are mostly intact except the boots are a little luxurious looking. A big change comes to his helmet, as it stretches out behind him a little longer with a few spikes on top. A black visor covers his face in entirety, only his glowing gold eyes can be seen behind it. A red wine colored upside down triangle serves as his Navi crest and is placed neatly above the visor, a matching wine colored belt rest around his waist ae well as a royal cape of the same color drops behind him from his shoulders.

"This is a Navi's body huh!? Such a fragile piece of trash couldn't hope to have defeated me all those years ago! I can hardly summon up any of my power, what the hell is this." The voice from earlier now came from this new body, yet there was a faint hint of GigaMan's voice inter wound in it.

"What do you mean... what is going on..." Julius had a tear fall down his right eye... the Navi that had been by his side, almost his whole life wasn't there anymore. Just looking through the screen of the PET was something out of a horror movie. It looked as if GigaMan had been possessed... but by what exactly?"

"Human, tell me. Why do I feel so weak? I used to be a strong super virus, that was defeated by a mere Navi, yet there is no way your navi contains the same type of power!"

"GigaMan has never fought before... he was passive as they come... how do you expect to find power in someone who has never attempted to use it?" Julius responded... "I should just take you to get deleted... You're not GigaMan."

"Oh but WE ARE GIGAMAN." The inter wound voice replied, this time GigaMan's original voice was a little stronger, "Don't worry Julius... I'll fight this... this virus... it's will is so strong and overpowering... I can't maintain... I'm still here... by your side. He can't do anything without you... remember that... a Net Navi is bound to his PET no matter what... you will make the right decisions... and maybe... just maybe he can give us everything we want..."

"But... Giga.."

"He's gone... I will take complete control of this puny body, and make it my own. I will become stronger, WE WILL BECOME STRONGER. I can read you Julius... Like a book. You are money hungry and power obsessed, but you don't have anything... do you." GigaMan spoke the truth, "You're sitting in an empty bar that you went into huge debt to open. I can help you make the money, there is money to be made all over this net. You help me get stronger, and I'll help you fund your dreams." The cavern began to crumble and fall apart much as the rock had, eventually vanishing and changing itself back into the area from above, as if the cavern had never existed... but it did, both GigaMan, and Julius knew what happened...

((Requesting Battle 1))
After having to deal with a suddenly unexpected dose of unwanted edginess, GigaMan was returned to the peaceful, hospitable streets of ACDC just in time for the welcoming committee that had been chasing after him all this time to finally catch up. They had been trying to locate the new navi for a while now, but he would always, frustratingly, avoid them any time they tried to set up their surprise, and it was growing quite vexing to them all.

Now, however, they'd found him at last, and what GigaMan saw was a trio of small-ish metools, each carrying one part of a broad sign made of white construction paper, and seemingly finger-painted with the words 'welcome to net-battling' in childish letters and yellow paint. they waved the sign excitedly as they lined up in front of him, each of their eyes lifting into happy crescents. Just to the right, there was a slightly dilapidated OldStove virus, with a similar poster wrapped around its mid-section. This one read 'me too', though it looked a bit uncertain and slightly out of place compared to the other three.

-=First Time Fan Club=-
MetoolMetool (Metool)

Metools not currently attacking will guard. Entering guard mode requires an action. Exiting guard mode does not require an action.

Area: ACDC, Electown, Okuden Valley, Kotobuki Town, Dentech, Beach

HP: 40
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null + Piercing + Ground Attack
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: Whacks ground with pickaxe, sending forth a shockwave.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: Throws a mattock at an enemy.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Guard1, ShockWave, Zenny
Special: Can hide in its helmet to negate damage.
A: 40Hp [Normal][In front of GigaMan]
MetoolMetool (Metool)

Metools not currently attacking will guard. Entering guard mode requires an action. Exiting guard mode does not require an action.

Primary Attack Description: Whacks ground with pickaxe, sending forth a shockwave.
B: 40Hp [Normal][In front of GigaMan]
MetoolMetool (Metool)

C: 40Hp [Normal][In front of GigaMan]
OldstoveOldstove (Oldstove)

Oldstove viruses move and dodge at a very slow pace.

Area: ACDC, Kotobuki Town, Netfrica, Hades Isle

HP: 50
Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Fire + Line Attack(3) + Panel Crack
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: Flamethrower to one enemy.
Element: Fire
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): FireBurner1, Zenny
Special: Slow Movement. Cracks Terrain.
: 50Hp [Normal][In front of GigaMan]

-=Never Battled Before=-
GigaMan.Exe: 100Hp [Normal]

-=Always Amiable ACDC=-
100% Normal

-=Battle 1, Start!=-
"Welcome to net battling.... foolish Viruses, I've been around longer then what every data stream you crawled out of." GigaMan felt disrespected by the viruses poor attempt to bring the original GigaMan a cute little greeting. The new Navi didn't care about any of that and just wanted to cause utter destruction. "Human, let's see what this pathetic Navi body is capable of. Do you have any battlechips?"

"I have a few..." Still flustered by the events, race red with rage, he answered, trying to do his best to hold on to the last statement that his true GigaMab spoke. "I just got this one from an event, it looks powerful."

"Let's do it then, feed me the data!"

"If you say so... TwinFang1 battle chip... slot it."

GigaMan held his right claw, open palmed towards the group of enemies. First blasting two fang like projectiles, one fang glide through the air, falling straight down towards the most left Mettaur Virus. While the second fang chose to fly towards the rusty old stove.

The Navi attempted to anticipate the incoming counter attacks, wether it be flamethrower or shockwave, he would jump backwards, still holding his palm facing the enemie. Once both feet hit the ground, be shot a powerful GigaBlast aimed towards the center yellow helmeted sign holding Virus, hoping to catch it's surrounding friends with the explosive damage.
——————————————————
Summary

1. TwinFang1Damage: 70 x 2 targets
Accuracy: A
Description: Launches two fangs. Hits cannot be stacked on one opponent.
Duration: Once
Trader Rank: D
: 70 x 2 targets (Acc: A) at MetoolA, and OldStove
2. Dodge
3. [GigaBlast] - [Shot Type] (30 Null)Blast2. (30)(2) = 60 points. ACC: A at MetoolB
GigaMan fires a large golden energy ball at an enemy that explodes into a 3x3 area of damage.

[GigaBlast][2 TCD]
Greeting his newfound welcoming committee appropriately, GigaMan brought out the battlechips that "his" operator had provided him, starting with the TwinFang. The pointy projectiles were shot forward from his claw, skewering one of the Metools as well as the spicy-mouthed OldStove easily before they were able to do anything. The crudely-made sign dropped to the ground, and the remaining Metools began to scramble about, hastily extracting their pickaxes. In their panic, they neglected to actually use the mattocks properly, and simply threw them at GigaMan. One of them missed by a clear mile off in another direction, while the other was dodged promptly as he leapt backwards to avoid the pickaxe that had embedded itself into the ground in front of him. The retaliation was swift, as he shot out a gleaming golden energy ball towards the remaining two. His aim was slightly off to the side, only managing to catch one of them in the blast.

-=First Time Fan Club=-
MetoolMetool (Metool)

A: DELETED
MetoolMetool (Metool)

B: 40Hp [Normal][In front of GigaMan]
MetoolMetool (Metool)

C: 10Hp [Normal][In front of GigaMan]

: DELETED

-=Never Battled Before=-
GigaMan.Exe: 100Hp [Normal]

-=Always Amiable ACDC=-
100% Normal
"Send me something else so we can end this!" GigaMan commanded through the frustration of only bringing down two enemies. Julius wasn't in the mood to respond with words however as he slotted in two more chips consisting of Cannon and Shotgun.
GigaMan dashed off to his left with two objectives in mind. He wanted to line up the two Metool while simultaneously avoiding another pesky attack they might choose to send his way. Once in position he would fire off a quick and precise Shotgun shell from the hole in his right palm.

He hoped the blast would be enough to get him a two for one special, but if not, the Navi would follow up with a second attack. A powerful cannon blast was sent cutting through the air, flying straight towards the healthier of the two viruses.
—————————————————
Summary

1. Feint into position to line up Metools.
2. ShotgunDamage: 50 + Spread 1
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Trader Rank: E
: 50 + Spread 1 (Acc: A) at Metool C spread into Metool B
3. CannonDamage: 60 + Knockback
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
: 60 + Knockback (Acc: A) at Metool B

[GigaBlast][1 TCD]
Giga quickly made his way to feint his way to line up those pesky little sacks of data up so he could blast them away, the two Metools immediately throwing out two shockwaves to try and stop him from doing so. One going across the net and missing the intended target, the other however, managed to nick the infused navi in the foot (-10) just before blowing both of them to death with his Shotgun, blast causing them to scatter about into tiny little chunks of reward data.

-=Dead Fan Club=-
Metool A: DELETED
Metool B: Blown
Metool C: Away
Oldstove: DELETED

-=Fan Club Hater=-
GigaMan.Exe: 90Hp [Normal]

-=Always Amiable ACDC=-
100% Normal

Rewards: 200z, +1 Old Stove killed
GigaMan finished up the battle and took a moment to examine his handy work. "Human, why did you support me with battle chips?"

"I... Don't... Know." Julius responded hesitantly, taking a deep breath and finally shaking off the outer layer of his sadness. "I know that the real GigaMan isn't lost. I know for a fact he isn't. I can't let anything happen to you before I find away to split you from him."

"There's no splitting, I'm not just some virus parasite. I've overridden as much of his core coding as my power would allow. You should be thanking me, this pitiful Navi had never deleted anything, I can bring this body to new heights of power. Making you richer in the process."

"I won't thank you. Ever. It's obvious you don't value companionship. So as of now we will be parasites to each other. I'll make you stronger, you'll make me richer, but best believe... there will be a day where the real GigaMan shines through... so until then let's be partners." Julius laid his cards on the table.

"Hmmm partners... I guess until I'm strong enough to shatter this stupid connection to the PET. " GigaMan stretched and yawned. "Let's continue moving forward" The Navi moved along search for more enemies.

((Requesting battle 2))
Continuing on through the mostly safe neighborhood networks of the ACDC area, all was quiet, even with a tumbleweed rolling by to accentuate things. Until, out of nowhere, probably the sky or some crap, several viruses dropped around GigaMan, A metool, with it's angry eyes on as it waved a pitchfork around in front of it. An Old Stove, belching flames at the navi, angry at him, probably for the brutal slaughter of it's sibling. A Pair of Shrubbies that each got a nice rock to hide behind as well. And finally a leathery winged fiend known as a Pulse Bat hanging from the "ceiling" of the network, wrapped in it's wings and ready to strike.

--Parasite Hunters--
MetoolMetool (Metool)

: 40 HP (To the 3-o-clock of Giga)
OldStove: 50 HP (to the 1-o-clock of Giga)
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

Shrubby viruses take cover when they are not attacking. Shrubby viruses teleport from behind cover when attacking, but never at any other time. If there is nothing on the field to use as cover against an enemy, and the only other viruses on the field are Shrubbies or viruses that cannot provide cover against attacks, they will stop attacking and attempt to flee starting next turn. Later versions of the Shrubby virus carry rockcube chip data, and will use that to make new cover when none is available.

Area: ACDC, Okuden Valley, Dentech

Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Wood + Ground Attack + Attack Target Pair
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Rolls a 10 HP log at opponent. The log is 2 panels wide, and can cross broken or missing terrain if only one of the two panels it crosses is broken or missing. This attack can hit up to two side-by-side targets, and can stop direct incoming attacks, but is stopped by objects.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): RollingLog1, Zenny
Special: If the Ring Log falls into Sea Terrain, it will remain there and float as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers two panels.
Special: If the Ring Log strikes an object, it will remain there as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers 2 panels.
Special: If the Ring Log crosses a Lava Panel, it will burst into flame.
A: 50 HP (Behind RockA, To the 6-o-clock of Giga)
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

Shrubby viruses take cover when they are not attacking. Shrubby viruses teleport from behind cover when attacking, but never at any other time. If there is nothing on the field to use as cover against an enemy, and the only other viruses on the field are Shrubbies or viruses that cannot provide cover against attacks, they will stop attacking and attempt to flee starting next turn. Later versions of the Shrubby virus carry rockcube chip data, and will use that to make new cover when none is available.

Attack Description: Rolls a 10 HP log at opponent. The log is 2 panels wide, and can cross broken or missing terrain if only one of the two panels it crosses is broken or missing. This attack can hit up to two side-by-side targets, and can stop direct incoming attacks, but is stopped by objects.
Special: If the Ring Log falls into Sea Terrain, it will remain there and float as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers two panels.
Special: If the Ring Log strikes an object, it will remain there as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers 2 panels.
B: 50 HP (Behind RockB, To the 6-o-clock of Giga)
PulseBatPulseBat (PulseBat)

Area: ACDC, Okuden Valley, Kotobuki Town, Sharo, NetVegas

HP: 80
Attack Damage/Effect: 30 + Seeking
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description: Uses a sonic screech to damage its opponents.
Secondary Attack Effect: EchoLocation
Secondary Attack Description: Launches a sonic pulse to reveal hidden or illusory targets.
Element: None
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Pulsar1, EchoLocation, Zenny.
Special: Airshoes. If PulseBat hits an object, its attack spreads to up to 8 other targets at half damage while dealing full damage to that object. Every other turn, this virus enters High Altitude (dropdown) status and does not attack.
: 80 HP (High Altitude, to the 9-o-clock of Giga)

--Parasite Paraside--
GigaMan.exe: 90 HP

--Objects--
Rock A: 100 HP
Rock B: 100 HP

Terrain: All good to go, 100% Normal

Battle 2 of the parasite begins! BATTLE ROUTINE, SET! EXECUTE!
"Just what I was looking for..." Gigaman's eyes circled the new battlefield. "More prey to dismantle." GigaMan held out his hand, producing a thin barrier out of no where. "This isn't my aura.... this scrap Navi can't produce a solid defense!? Human! Why... Nevermind." The possessed Warrior was somewhat surrounded, yet he wasn't to worried. He would take a few steps to either side in order to hopefully evade the various attacks that the viruses might send his way.

"Here's the TwinFang1 again, use it to your hearts content."

Julius had attempted to provide some support, but GigaMan chose to ignore that route. Instead the Navi held his right blaster pointed at the rock beside him firing off his GigaBlast attack. If the blast hit the rock he hoped to have the blast would catch both Shrubby viruses in the explosion.

——————————
Summary

1. [GigaBarrier] - [HP Barrier] 20 HP Barrier. (20:20) = 20 points. ACC: S
Generates a HP Barrier.
2. Dodge
3. [GigaBlast] - [Shot Type] (30 Null)Blast2. (30)(2) = 60 points. ACC: A at Rock A
GigaMan fires a large golden energy ball at an enemy that explodes into a 3x3 area of damage.

[GigaBarrier][1 TCD]
[GigaBlast][2 TCD]
Disappointing though it be, the entity warring for the right to use GigaMan's body activated his barrier and prepared to smite his foes. The metool hammered out a shock wave that may or may not have been directed somewhere in his vicinity; it was either an embarrassing miss, or it was aiming at something else. Perhaps it was simply a distraction for the PulseBat to swoop down and release a precision sonic shriek at him from the other side, but even if so, their plan was foiled by GigaMan's nimble dodge.

No sooner had he avoided this assault, however, than the two Shrubbies popped out from behind their rocks to launch bouncing,rolling logs at him, on after the other. The broad beams of wood bot hit him, one after the other, but all they managed to do was shatter against the thin barrier, breaking it, but leaving the navi beneath unharmed.

GigaMan had some return fire to give them, aiming for one of the stationary rock in an effort to make sure both were caught in the rang of his blast. The sphere hit the rock and expanded, scorching one of the plant viruses, but the other had already started to skitter back away, moving by unfortunate coincidence around the far side of the other rock tot he one he had struck, and so managing to avoid getting hit. They both made it back behind their slightly damage cover to prepare their next attacks.

Ahead, capitalising on the moment that the navi had turned his back to attack the shrubbies, the stove virus opened its grate and blasted a line of fire towards him that caught GigaMan off balance, giving him a very light toasting from behind and sending charred cracks running through the ground beneath his feet.

-=Parasite Hunters=-
MetoolMetool (Metool)

: 40Hp [To the 3-o-clock of Giga][Normal]

: 50Hp [To the 1-o-clock of Giga][Normal]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

A: 20Hp [Behind RockA, To the 6-o-clock of Giga][Normal]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

B: 50Hp [Behind RockB, To the 6-o-clock of Giga][Normal]

Secondary Attack Description: Launches a sonic pulse to reveal hidden or illusory targets.
Special: Airshoes. If PulseBat hits an object, its attack spreads to up to 8 other targets at half damage while dealing full damage to that object. Every other turn, this virus enters High Altitude (dropdown) status and does not attack.
: 80Hp [To the 9-o-clock of Giga][Normal]

-=Parasite Paraside=-
GigaMan.exe: 75Hp [Cracked][Barrier Broken]

-=Objects=-
Rock A: 70Hp
Rock B: 70Hp

-=Terrain=-
90% Normal
10% Cracked [Line between OldStove and GigaMan]

"That weak ass barrier is nothing compared to what my previous body muster." GigaMan snarled in anger as he had taken a decent amount of damage. He immediately tapped into the chip that Julius had sent him. His rage allowed him to activate one of the Navi's abilities that he hadn't realized was available to him. Holding both blasters towards different enemies, one being the bat, and second the stove. One fang burst from each hand. Glowing with a gold energy they darted towards their targets with added emphasis on damage.

Hoping to delete them sanctimoniously he ran his next options over and over in his head. Finally deciding on a plan GigaMan commanded, "Send me more chips." The Navi spun around and dashed off trying to get a better angle for the next attack, while Julius slotted in the Shotgun chip. Once he was able to line up the two Shrubby viruses, GigaMan's right hand stretched out towards the two shrub covered bushes and fired off his new weapon. The blast flew towards the healthier of the two first, hoping to run it through to catch the second one as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary

-Buff +10 Dmg to TwinFang1-
1. TwinFang1Damage: 70 x 2 targets
: 70 x 2 targets (Acc: A) +10 DMG Buff at PulseBat and OldStove.
2. Feint to line up Shrubby viruses.
3. ShotgunDamage: 50 + Spread 1
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
: 50 + Spread 1 (Acc: A) at ShrubbyB, ShrubbyA

[GigaBarrier][Ready Next Turn]
[GigaBlast][1 TCD]
While dual wielding projectile weapons is difficult for most, GigaMan was able to accurately engage both the PulseBat and Oldstove, who were subsequently deleted by the ballistic fangs. The Shrubby viruses looked to eachother before deciding to counterattack, with the healthier Shrubby taking the lead. It teleported in front of its protective rock and launched a rolling log towards the Navi, but GigaMan had already dashed away, leaving it to trundle along without effect. It was likely for the best, since the cracked tiles beneath his feet gave way shortly after he dashed off, leaving a precarious hole in the floor.

GigaMan engaged the Shrubby viruses, blasting the first into deletion. However, the second Shrubby started to attack as well, and teleported away a split second before the remaining energy pellets peppered its cover. It fired a log back in retaliation, but the shot went wide, missing the Navi completely. The Metool, having seen 3 of its comrades deleted in mere moments, decided its safest bet was to retreat under its armored helmet and wait out the storm.

-=Parasite Hunters=-
MetoolMetool (Metool)

: 40Hp [To the 9-o-clock of Giga][Normal] [Under helmet]

ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

A: 20Hp [Behind RockA, to the 1-o-clock of Giga][Normal]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

B: DELETED

-=Parasite Paraside=-
GigaMan.exe: 75Hp [Normal][Barrier Broken]

-=Objects=-
Rock A: 20Hp

-=Terrain=-
90% Normal
8% Cracked [Line between OldStove and GigaMan]
2% Missing
Julius uploaded his last offensive chip, turning GigaMan's claws into pure sharpened steel. They glimmered in the light as the Navi's gaze traced the edge of each blade. His eyes bounced back and forth between the last two viruses. Both kept themselves somewhat hidden in hopes of catching their predator otf guard. "Hmmm hide and seek isn't any fun.... I prefer tag." With those words GigaMan darted towards the bush and tried to give it a nice clean hedgeclipping with his fancy new weapons.

He knew either log or shockwave would come his way, so GigaMan kept his eyes sweeping back and forth between his foes. Carefully waiting for the opportune moment to chance a dodge in the face of an incoming attack. If one came or not, he would continue his assault dashing towards Metool. If the virus was still hidden, he would wait till it popped it's beedy little eyes out and lift it's pickax before attempting to give it a taste of his claws.
———————————————
Summary

1. RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw) (Acc: B / B then B) at ShrubbyA
2. Dodge
3. RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw) (Acc: B / B then B) at Metool

[GigaBlast=Ready next turn]
Providing the Navi with the last of his armaments, Julius watched as GigaMan routed the viruses in turn, raking his claws across the Shrubby with impunity before waiting in front of the Metool. After a little while, it peeked out of its helmet, wondering about the sudden silence. It was quickly met with the Navi's claws that went into its helmet and tore it apart before it could react any further.

-=Parasite Hunters=-
MetoolMetool (Metool)

ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

A: DELETED
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

B: DELETED

-=Parasite Paraside=-
GigaMan.exe: 75Hp [Normal]

-=Objects=-
Rock A: 20Hp

-=Terrain=-
90% Normal
8% Cracked [Line between OldStove and GigaMan]
2% Missing

-=Battle 2, Victory!!=-
Rewards: RollingLog1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Rolls a log at enemies. Can hit up to two enemies at once per log.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn.
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
Note: This chip used to be known as RingLog1
Battlechip, 360z
"I can feel small surges of my previous power from time to time. Here human. My end of the bargain returned for your service." GigaMan grabbed the chip data and zenny, quickly uploaded it and continued down the path of growing stronger.

((Requesting battle 3))
As Giga continued his unmitigated rampage across the net to delete all that came against him in the way of strength and power, a trio of boulders crashed down. Two to his left, one to the right. But before Giga could even fathom the simple idea of movement, viruses encroached upon his body. A bouncy musical-note like virus to his north, a flying fishy to the right, a Beetank scurrying up near the Melody and behind the boulders, a Miner tossing a green crystal behind it, likely inside one of the boulders and finally, a simple OldStove chugging along to try and make revenge against it's fallen family.

-- Eradicating Aerosol --
MelodyMelody (Melody)

Melody viruses move, dodge, and attack by jumping. There is no distinction between these 3 actions.

Area: ACDC, Kotobuki Town, Netopia, Dentech

Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Null
Primary Attack Description: Jumps on the enemy.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null x 3 attacks
Secondary Attack Accuracy: E
Secondary Attack Description: Bounces around with complete disregard for whoever or whatever is in the area. Can hit obstacles as well as enemies.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Binder1, ColorBall1 (Rare), Zenny
Special: Increased evasion.
: 80 HP (To Giga's 12-O-Clock)
FishyFishy (Fishy)

Area: ACDC, Okuden Valley, Dentech, Beach, NetVegas

HP: 90
Attack Damage/Effect: 15 + Line Attack(5) + Impact + Piercing
Attack Description: Flies into a group of enemies.
Element: Normal
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): DashAttack1, Zenny
Special: Omnishoes
: 90 HP (To Giga's 6-O-Clock)
MinerMiner (Miner)

Area: SciLab, Hades Isle

HP: 100
Attack Damage/Effect: 50 Null + Ground (Trap)
Attack Accuracy: -- (See Description)
Attack Description: The virus dispenses a stack of mines, sinks into the ground, and randomly places them within various panels all across the field. Every time a stack of mines is placed, it covers 5% of the field. When stepped upon, they explode, and 5% of the field is freed up again.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Mine1, Zenny
Special: Immobile
- This virus may dodge by ducking an attack while placing a mine.
- Trap [Movement Triggered]: Whenever a Player Navi or allied character Dodges or Moves, there is a chance they will trigger the mines. Mods will roll 1d20 for every move action made by allied characters. A roll of 1 is always a hit, with the threat range increased by 1 for every 5% of the field covered in mines. The max coverage of the field is 90%. Characters with Omnishoes who are flying at High Altitude can ignore this effect entirely.
- Panel Breaking can destroy mines.
: 100 HP (Behind Boulder A)
BeetankBeetank (Beetank)

Beetank simply wander the battlefield, constantly shooting bombs at any and all foes. They prefer attacking to dodging. They have one passive movement per turn.

Area: ACDC, SciLab, Kotobuki Town, Netopia, Yumland, NetVegas

Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Null + Blast 2
Primary Attack Description: Launches a bomb that explodes in a small radius.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Null + Blast 2 + Small Area Cracked Terrain
Secondary Attack Accuracy: D
Secondary Attack Description: Launches a bomb that cracks the terrain underneath its explosion.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MiniBomb, LilBomb, CrackerBomb, Zenny
: 80 HP (To Giga's 10-O-Clock)

: 50 HP (behind Boulder B)

-- Parasite 2 Electric Boogaloo --
Gigaman.EXE: 75 HP

-- Terrain --
25% Cracked (Spread about)
75% Normal (You are here)

-- Objects --
GMD: 25 HP (Behind Miner)
Boulder A: 40 HP (9-O-Clock position)
Boulder B: 40 HP (3-O-Clock position)

-- Battle 3, GET TO YOUR DOOM ALREADY! Not Giga, the viruses! --
GigaMan once again found himself paritially surrounded by new opposistion. His helmeted face turned from left to right, scanning his enemies for any opening. Anticipating that one might attack first, the possessed Navi dashed forward to position himself between his 12 and 3 o clock, hoping to successfully avoid any early incoming attacks. This new angle would give him better sight at two of the weaker enemies.

As soon as GigaMan's feet touched the ground below, a spherical clear layer of protection formed around him. The Barrier was sure to protect him somewhat while he attempted to gain the advantage in this new fight. The only thing left to do was to try and whittle down the enemies numbers, so he requested, "Send me the TwinFang again."

The chip data didn't take long to become available to GigaMan. With one open palm facing the Melody, and the other facing the OldStove, he fired off the double projectile. The one that flew towards the Melody was slightly larger, giving it just a little more power as it fell towards the hopping enemy. The smaller spike, chased down the OldStove aiming to send it to the junkyard.
————————————————————————-
Summary

1. Feint towards his 1 o clock.
2. 1. [GigaBarrier] - [HP Barrier] 20 HP Barrier. (20:20) = 20 points. ACC: S
Generates a HP Barrier.
-Buff +10 Dmg to TwinFang1, first attack-
3. TwinFang1Damage: 70 x 2 targets
: 70 x 2 targets (Acc: A) +10 DMG Buff at Melody, No buff at OldStove.

[GigaBarrier][1 TCD]
Though GigaMan made the first move, the Fishy behind him wasn't far behind, and made a bee-line towards the Navi. GigaMan's dash was able to avoid the trundling Beetank's explosive round, but the Fishy managed to clip the Navi as it shot past. The OldStove, still heated up and bent on revenge, blasted a line of fire towards GigaMan, which crashed harmlessly against the protective shield he raised in the nick of time.

The retaliatory fire from GigaMan struck both of his targets, shattering both the Melody and OldStove into fragments of data. That road to revenge was cut pretty short... In the meantime, the Miner sank into the ground, and placed a mine somewhere on the battlefield.

MelodyMelody (Melody)

Melody viruses move, dodge, and attack by jumping. There is no distinction between these 3 actions.

Secondary Attack Description: Bounces around with complete disregard for whoever or whatever is in the area. Can hit obstacles as well as enemies.
FishyFishy (Fishy)

: 90 HP (To Giga's 10-O-Clock)
MinerMiner (Miner)

Attack Description: The virus dispenses a stack of mines, sinks into the ground, and randomly places them within various panels all across the field. Every time a stack of mines is placed, it covers 5% of the field. When stepped upon, they explode, and 5% of the field is freed up again.
- Trap [Movement Triggered]: Whenever a Player Navi or allied character Dodges or Moves, there is a chance they will trigger the mines. Mods will roll 1d20 for every move action made by allied characters. A roll of 1 is always a hit, with the threat range increased by 1 for every 5% of the field covered in mines. The max coverage of the field is 90%. Characters with Omnishoes who are flying at High Altitude can ignore this effect entirely.
: 100 HP (Behind Boulder A)
BeetankBeetank (Beetank)

Beetank simply wander the battlefield, constantly shooting bombs at any and all foes. They prefer attacking to dodging. They have one passive movement per turn.

Secondary Attack Description: Launches a bomb that cracks the terrain underneath its explosion.
: 80 HP (To Giga's 9-O-Clock)

Gigaman.EXE: 60 HP (Barrier Broken!)

-- Terrain --
30% Cracked (Spread about)
70% Normal (You are here)
[5% contains Mines]

-- Objects --
Boulder A: 40 HP (3-O-Clock position)
Boulder B: 40 HP (1-O-Clock position)
Having his defense shattered, and taking another blow brought GigaMan down to one knee momentarily. It had been a very long time since the super virus had been active, so long that the pain had been forgotten. He didn't care for it at all. "Human... don't you have anything that can get rid of this rediculous feeling I've gained from you lack of operation skills?"n

"The fu......." Julius took offense, but chose not to fall into the anger trap. "Yes, I have something, it'll heal you up, almost have ya feeling a hundred percent... why should I give it to you though?"

"Do not press your luck human... I hold the fate of your Navi in my hands. I can easily leave this vessel to be deleted and possess something else at the last minuite!"

It was hard to judge if the threat was empty or not, but the operator gave in anyways slotting in his recovery chip. No time was wasted between receiving the chip and using it, as GigaMan's body was bathed in a flash of light quickly restoring a little bit of his health. He knew the Miner would sink away to place another hidden explosi, so he mainly focused on the BeeTank's bomb or the Fishy's speedy charge. If he stepped far enough to the left when they attacked, the Navi hoped to avoid another hurtful blow.

Once he finished the evasive maneuver, it was time to get busy again. GigaMan held his right palm towards the bomb slinging beetle and fired off a golden blast of energy. Upon contract the blast would explode and hopefully weaken the tank alongside the floating fish.
————————————————————-
Summary

1. Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Heals 30 HP.
: Recover 30 HP (Acc: S) at self.
2. Dodge
3. [GigaBlast] - [Shot Type] (30 Null)Blast2. (30)(2) = 60 points. ACC: A at Beetank, Fishy.

[GigaBarrier][Ready next turn]
[GigaBlast][2 TCD]

GigaMan healed up, but the Beetank and Fishy threatened to undo his repairs with their attacks. Unfortunately for them, the Fishy's charge went wide, and GigaMan was able to dodge out of the way of the Beetank's explosive shell without inadvertently triggering a hidden mine.

GigaMan retaliated as the Miner sank away to plant more landmines, and blasted the Beetank with a goldenrod explosion of energy. He intended to catch the Fishy in the blast as well, but the virus's poorly-aimed charge moments earlier had sent it to the other side of the field.

MelodyMelody (Melody)

FishyFishy (Fishy)

: 90 HP (To Giga's 4-O-Clock)
MinerMiner (Miner)

: 40 HP (Behind Boulder A)
BeetankBeetank (Beetank)

: 50 HP (To Giga's 9-O-Clock)

Gigaman.EXE: 90 HP

-- Terrain --
30% Cracked (Spread about)
70% Normal (You are here)
[10% contains Mines]

-- Objects --