The quest for gelato money.

As she drew closer and closer she saw the heelnavi pull out a cannon. However, it was too late for the thief as Yuki skidded right pass him and withdrew her blade and skates as the Heelnavi realized the wound. "Call me what you wish, but at least I am not the cocky son of one. Next time, don't try to hold up someone just because they look weak."

As the ice faded away, Yuki could see the chip and zenny data. Quite a lot of it really. How someone as cocky as that Heelnavi got such stuff, neither of them want to know. Still, they would have to keep an eye out for this netmafia. They didn't sound exactly like push overs.

After the last of the data was collected, Aoi looked over their stock pile. "Hmmm... 1790 zenny, 6 chips, and 5 wins in a row. We could probably buy enough gelato for a month and a half if we wanted! How are you doing?" Yuki nodded as she checked her own damage. "I'm alright here. I'm not too damaged, but I could use some energy if we want to venture further. I don't think this will get easier." Aoi nodded and smiled. "Even Navis get hungry I guess. I saw a sale on some sub chips at the local chip shop. Shouldn't take too long. Hang tight and I'll be right back." Yuki nodded as she poked the edge of the cracked panel to see if it cracks more as Aoi rushed for munchies.

(Resupplying)
"Errrr.. I'm back Yuki." Yuki perked her head up. "Oh! Welcome back. Did you get the chips?" Aoi sighed and slotted in one sub energy chip. "Yeah, they had a offer for 4 mini ones for 200zenny. Though the guy was a bit of a jerk with the delivery." Yuki nodded as she was busy for a bit.

"I know I'm short already, but I would like some dignity too." Yuki mhmmm'd and continued to seem busy. "Well, at least he didn't say I was cute or I would have-... are you ACTUALLY eating?" Yuki turned to face Aoi on screen nomming on what looked like a small sub. "Mmmfaybe?"

Aoi blinked hard enough to cause himself to flinch. "I was kinda joking about the whole eating part Yuki. I thought you only direct downloaded the energy?" Yuki shrugged and finished off the energy. "Different means of a end. Humans can eat their food or get a I.V. or pills for the same sustenance. Why not the same for us?" Aoi just sighed and hoped the next battle could get him out of the funk caused by that rude operator.

((1 mini energy pack "used" to heal 50 hp to 120. READY FOR BATTLE 6!))
With the HeelNavi's defeat still fresh on everyone's mind (possibly including the HeelNavi's), Yuki journeyed on, eventually stumbling onto more viruses. Enraged viruses. Or at least, they would be if enraged meant indifferent. Which they are.

Swordy-NA: 60 HP
Swordy-NB: 60 HP
Swordy-NC: 60 HP
Swordy-ND: 60 HP
PowieA: 60 HP
PowieB: 60 HP
PowieC: 60 HP

Yuki-Onna: 120 HP

===== BATTLE, READY! VIRUSES, READY. YUKI, READY? =====
=== BEGIN BATTLE 6! ===
"Well, this is fun. 4 swordies and what looks like dumb bells. Any thoughts Aoi?" Aoi was still a little bummed, but the rather odd looking virus did make him chuckle. As much as Mets are considered weak, at least they could walk around. Poor guy is probably the fat kid of the virus world. Oh schadenfreude, you truly are the devil's comedian.

"Well, we can shockwave the group of virii and hope to wound all of them, but I don't think our normal ice moves will work on the big guys. I'll upload a guard, but keep a look out for those guys. I don't think that weight is just due to poor health choices." Yuki nodded as she took a deep breath as the shockwave went into her. Bunching the earth with her fist, she sent a wave of energy at the viral group hoping to damage them as the guard was readied. Hopefully their assumptions about the Powies relies on them dropping on her.

<<ACTION!>>
1: Shockwave the group of virii hoping to hit as many as possibly. (40 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line Attack)
2: Guard1(1 shield that can take up to 60 damage and bounce it back as a shockwave.)
3: Dodge!
Yuki started off by smashing the ground and creating a shockwave that traveled through the paneling of the network. The Powies seemed indifferent to the shock, while the Swordies were a different story, and were hit by the wave. They retaliated by launching a mass attack on the ice Navi, swords flying in every direction, as well as Powies from overhead. Some hit her, some don't. (30 Sword + 10 Powie)

Swordy-NA: DELETED
Swordy-NB: 20 HP
Swordy-NC: 20 HP
Swordy-ND: 20 HP
PowieB: 60 HP
PowieC: 60 HP

Yuki-Onna: 80 HP (Guard Destroyed)
"GAH! SWORDS DO NOT GO IN THERE!" Yuki blurted out as she was attacked from all sides by the enemy knight virii. Poked, jabbed, and sat on by a fat virus. This was not a fun battle to be had to say the least and the sword to the butt was one thing she DID NOT WANT!

"Aoi, get me a rage claw and the sword." "Erm, don't you think that's a bit too much? How about some cannon or shotgun?" Yuki remained quiet for a moment. "I got violated by two viruses like a attractive girl in a anime convention filled with fat perverted nerds. I DEMAND RAGE!" Aoi flinched a bit as he loaded the chips into her. The rage claw was for the pervy Swordies, but the sword? It's to cut down the Powie's weight. It may have went better if they didn't try to attack from all angles. Especially the ones no one should touch. May the Bird God have mercy on their RAM.

<<ACTION!>>
1: RAAAAAGE CLAW Swordy-B by grabbing him and cramming him someplace unpleasant for Swordy-C(20 damage + impact 5 uses left.)
2: Use RAAAAAAGE to THROW Swordy D at the closest agressor!(20 damage + impact 4 uses left.)
3: Attack the first UNINJURED Powie that tries to sit on her with Sword to set an example for those that try it again.(80 damage plus slashing. 5 uses left.)
(RAAAAAAAAGE Bump)
((No moderation yet until the following issue is resolved))

Your character left the thread so technically this battle should be happening. The rules under "Purchasing" state that if you leave in between fights, your battle counter is reset.

Quote ()

Purchasing

Leaving your Navi to fend for itself while you buy Battlechips and upgrades has a penalty. Because you are not at your PET, you cannot send your Navi chips or other forms of assistance for a period of time. For each post you make outside of the thread you were in originally, your Navi goes a turn unoperated. You can not leave your Navi unattended between battles, as this qualifies as jacking out.
((Remember the purchasing rule for next time.))

Yuki's Rageclaw flung one Swordy against another, deleting both in a clang of metallic armour. The last Swordy was also grabbed and smashed against one of the Powies, leaving a large Swordy-shaped dent in the second virus but also finishing off the first. Equipping her own sword to defend herself, Yuki prepared a retaliatory strike against the remaining Powies. The attack happened sooner than she expected as one of them leapt up and inflated itself over her head. Sticking her blade straight up, she could only wait for it to fall on her weapon. It descended fast, impaling itself on Yuki's arm but also managing to apply its full weight on her in the process. Both combatants crumbled to the ground but only Yuki survived as the Powie's data shattered apart a second later.

Swordy-NB: DELETED
Swordy-NC: DELETED
Swordy-ND: DELETED
PowieB: 40 HP
PowieC: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Yuki-Onna: 70 HP [rageclaw: 4 uses] [sword: 5 uses]
Yuki smirked as the swordies were being sent flying in just about every direction and leaving a imprint on the one Powie. It was like one of those old cartoon. The poor guy leaves an imprint, looks as flat as a board, then collapses. It was quite hilarious!... Until karma decided to intervene and squashed her once more with a powie who in return was deleted.

Yuki mumbled as she pulled herself off the floor and cracked her neck"Alright... that worked, but not the way I wanted. Still, only two left and one is damaged enough as it is." Even though there were only two left, his options were a bit limited. He already equiped his melee weapons, and these foes were able to fly. Then she remembered why she had snowman down. Since the Powies need to fly up to hit, they can't move while on the ground. If they stay still, they get smooshed. They fly up, they get smooshed sooner.

Giving a whistle, a bunch of snow data formed into the body of what looked like a sumo wrestler made of snow to fall on top of the damaged powie. As for the other one, if she could reach it in time, she could latch onto it with her rage claw, and stab it in the face before it attacked. Other wise, she would likely have to take another hit to finish it off.

<<ACTION!>>
1:SNOWMAN DOWN Powie B(40 ice damage, drop effect)
2: RAGE CLAW Powie A to try to cling on it and Ground it.(???* damage + Ground active ability.) 3 uses left.
3: Sword Powie A.(80 damage + slashing) 4 uses left

*??? because I don't know if this counts as a slash or not.
Yuki-Onna's plan worked well as the weakened Powie leapt up, only to be brought back down with a snowman bodyslam. The other Powie didn't put up much of a fight as it was held down and hacked apart by a pair of bladed weapons.

Swordy-NB: DELETED
Swordy-NC: DELETED
Swordy-ND: DELETED
PowieA: DELETED
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: DELETED

Yuki-Onna: 70 HP [rageclaw: 3 uses] [sword: 4 uses]

[Battle 6 - Victory!]

Get: 700z
Yuki relaxed as the vicious and somewhat humiliating attack. It was silent for a while before Yuki spoke up. "Subchip please." Aoi nodded as the digital energy formed into a sub. As she quietly recovered her lost energy now that the rage left her body, Aoi tried to break the ice. "Soooo... feeling better?" Yuki remained quiet with her back to Aoi for a moment and mumbled, "I feel like I lost my maidenhood..."

"Well, on the plus side we have enough cash to get you a few upgrades. Besides, 6 battles isn't something to scoff at for our first time. I bet if we tried, we could go a whole 10! Would beating the data out of more viruses make you feel better?" Yuki nodded as she ate what looked like a piece of ham from the remains of her sub.

For such a odd pair, they sounded like siblings. Who the older sibling was however, was debatable.

((BATTLE 7 PLUS ANOTHER 50 heal!(Yuki at 120 hp again) START!))
With Aoi priming Yuki for another round of virus kickassery, she ventured onwards into the ACDC frontier. A shining example of- Okay, I'll stop now. Some viruses come up to her, among them a strange version of the Bunny virus, and five normal Champu come up to visit her. The bunnies began to jump around ecstatically, and the Champu crack their knuckles for a fistfight.

BunnyEX A: 60HP
BunnyEX B: 60HP
ChampuA: 60HP
ChampuB: 60HP
ChampuC: 60HP
ChampuD: 60HP
ChampuE: 60HP

Yuki-Onna: 120HP

-BATTLE SEVEN, FIGHT!!-
Yuki was determined to try to erase the memory of "that" incident from her mind. Nothing like random deletion of enemy viruses to help, but something looked familiar. Long ears, big feet, eyes that hid murderous intent, it was those blasted bunnies again! This time however, they seem to have a squad of fighters to protect them.

However, this time things were different. She didn't need to worry about closing the gap to damage it, but she STILL needed to weaken and intimidate them. It was 7 to 1 and unless she managed to deal with the bunnies, things would be very messy indeed. "Yuki, since they are still bunched up, I am going to equip you with the shockwave followed by the shot gun and guard. If we can weaken a whole bunch of them at once, we could at least make them scatter and deal with them one at a time. Are you ready for this?" Yuki smirked as the three chips were uploaded.

"After worrying about these guys in our first few fights? I am more than willing to return the favor to them." As the shield formed around her, she slammed her fist at the virus groups direction focusing on the bunnies before unleashing her shot gun on those wascally wabbits. This was going to be a massacre one way or another.

<<ACTION!>>
1: Shockwave the virus group focusing on the two BunnyEXs(40 damage + ground)
2: Shotgun the bunnies (A and B) (50 damage plus spread1)
3: Reflect (Guard that can bounce 1 hit up to 60 damage back at the enemy)
The shockwave worked perfectly as it traveled quickly across the battlefield and knocked some heads together. Then, the team went into action, with the Bunnies jumping around hysterically and firing shocks, of which one hit her. (40x2Elec) Then, she eliminated the Bunnies with a good shotgun blast. The Champu warped up to her and gave her a good what-for, with one punch landing on the Guard and two others landing on her goggles. (10x2)

Things were looking pretty grim on Yuki's side, as the Champu taunted her with drawn-out, stuttered viral laughs.

BunnyEX A: DELETED
BunnyEX B: DELETED
ChampuA: 10HP
ChampuC: 20HP

Yuki-Onna: 20HP [stunned: -1 action]
Yuki gritted her teeth as the electricity coursed through her body. Not only did it hurt like hell, but 3 champu punches right after? Not a pleasant situation. Still, she managed to delete the bunnies in a bit of cross countering, but sadly it was still 5 against 1 and Yuki took a lot of damage. Her goggles took a major hit themselves as well. What's worse, the electricity coursing through her made it difficult to function for a bit. She was surrounded, weakened, and with very little time to prepare. To say the least, the situation is dire.

"Come on Yuki, we got to get you out of here. There's too many of them for you to handle." Yuki remained quiet and scanned the situation. "3 hits." Was the only thing Yuki said. "What?" "In the state I'm in, I can take three hits from them. 2 to bring me to critical, 1 to EJO. There are 5 of them. They only need a 60% accuracy rate to defeat me. If we try to run? They get us with no defenses. However, if we delete the two that were weakened, that means they need 100% accuracy to delete us right now correct? Either way, we are going to get hurt badly if we turn our backs to them."

Aoi remained quiet as they began the energy surrounding Yuki quieted down. "They need to teleport close to hit us and chances are there will be more than one at a time. Tell me when they disappear, got it? As long as we keep moving when they disappear, we can avoid their hits. And once they throw their hits, that's when we counter. Equip me with the rage claw the moment they start to attack. If we're lucky, we can delete the two weakest with a counter." "And if we aren't?" Yuki remained silent and gave a quiet smile.

Readying herself for the rush of enemies, she assumed a relaxed stance to ready herself for any sudden movements and warnings from Aoi. The rage claw ready when needed. High chance of defeat. Unknown chance of the plan to succeed. All for a sliver of possibly escaping the first chance they get. May whatever merciful cyber spirit grant them mercy.

<<Final Action?>>
1: Stunned
2: Dodge
3: Rage claw used as a counter to deal with Champu C and A(20 damage plus impact)
((The Rageclaw doesn't inflict two damages. It's when you grab and throw the viruses against each other. There is no way you can "counter" against two viruses. However, I'll just ignore this.))

Yuki was on her last string, trying to calm her self down and tried not to think about actually being deleted by the viruses. She kept her ground, not moving an inch, and few of the Champus came rushing towards her. One by one, the viruses threw their fiery punches at Yuki, and the navi tried its best trying to dodged them all, evading all but one punch to the shoulder. Just when one of the weakened champus neared the navi, Yuki struck her hands forward to grab the virus by its face. Before the caught Champu could do anything, it was thrown against the weakest one, deleting the two in a data explosion.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED

Yuki-Onna: 10HP
((Ummm, I pretty much meant it as a throw move. Throw one of the weak viruses at the other. Not hit them both at once. Sorry if I worded it wrong.))

"To the left! To the right! Gah! Recover from that last blow and throw that guy at the other! YES!" Aoi yelped as he tried to keep up with the action. It was a surprise that he wasn't over heating from all the excitement, but it was very close. While she did get hit, she also managed to delete two of the viruses giving her more than enough breathing room. Smaller numbers were easier to deal with but the percent of hits that need to get through were the same for defeat, maybe a bit higher in fact. She needed to escape or at least throw them off her trail.

"Aoi, what do we have in terms of escape strategies?" Aoi tried to figure out how to get her out of there and tried to remember what they've been doing so far. "Let's see... we still have cannon and sword chips ready when needed, but sword requires you to get close and cannon doesn't have enough power. We could freeze the field, but they can still teleport and avoid the ice. I don't think the same counter will work against them and snowman down won't work if they keep moving and it could likely hit you if we use it close." Yuki's eyes lit up at that last bit.

"Then we let it hit me." Aoi gagged a bit at what his navi just said. "W-w-WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! Did they damage your common sense too?!" Yuki smirked at the comment. "They won't stop until I'm gone? Let's give them that. When the first one attacks again, drop it right where I will be. If we time it right and move out of the way in time, we can make it look like I self destructed and escape in the confusion. At the least it deletes one of them or gives us some more time. We're running out of options at the moment."

Aoi nodded as he helped Yuki calibrate the snow data. "Alright, on my signal at the count of three." Yuki nodded as she readied herself. "One..." Yuki felt the snow data form right above her as she could feel the attack coming at any time. "Two..." Yuki could here the snowman fall as it a quick glanced shown that it seemed to look a bit like her. She had little time to act. "THREE!"

As she quickly stepped back from the impact, she quickly began to make her leave in the hopes that the virii think they defeated her. She didn't know if she managed to hit that last one, nor did she know if they've lost interest now. All she knew was that hopefully she manages to survive this in one piece.

<<ACTIOOOOOOOON GATTAI!>>
1 & 2: Dodge + Snowman Down= Self Destruction? (target(?) first Champu that tries to attack. Snowman Down does 40 aqua drop damage.)
3: Escape/Hide/Get out of combat situation!
Yuki's plan worked great, with her snowman doing its job pretty well, crushing the Champu under it with its frozen ferocity. The other Champu, came up to her and tried to smack at her, but failed as she tried to run away. Unfortunately, the two Champu had her in a two-pronged attack, resisting her attempt to escape. How was she going to survive this?!

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED

Yuki-Onna: 10HP
The silence was golden as the attack seemed to went off without a hitch. As Yuki quietly waited for the two remaining champu to go away, the punch that just wiffed past her seemed to speak of it's effect. To say the least, Yuki and Aoi were twitching in unison."Oh COME ON! Do these guys ANY form of common sense?! I'd figure they would at LEAST be happy with thinking that we are dead! At least they are into their work I guess." Yuki chuckled at Aoi's colorful dialogue. It's been a while since Aoi has been this into something. 2 left, 2 hits needed. They need 100% accuracy to win in the next round of combat. That's good odds considering, but they were down to melee weapons and a wait for there to be enough snow data for another bombardment.

They needed to keep moving or escape. If she turns her back to either of them, she'd be in trouble. However, while the Champus can teleport, they have to know where to be. If the target is moving, it would be just hitting thin air. Then it hit her. Yuki quietly began to hum a song as the snow fell and the ice covered the entire area. Aoi was confused by this. "Yuki, what are you doing? Ice won't do alot against them if they teleport!" "I know. That's why I am forcing their hand." As the slightly used rage claw shifted, it began to form into the now familiar rage skates Yuki used against the Heelnavi. Aoi seemed to get the main idea there.

If the tactic before could improve speed when doing a straight dash, why not use it in a more delicate method to dodge moves? Being able to shift and slide freely would give her more flexibility with her evasion. Imputing the sword chip into Yuki's primary arm, she readied arm blade for a pass at one of her persistent pursuers. Nothing fancy, just a slash to the side and let it's data leak. That's all she needed to do. The odds were far too close for there to be any screw ups for show boating.

2 hits to win, 2 hits to lose.

<<ACTION! ON ICE!>>
1: Winter Wonderland(turn the entire field to ice. 2 TCD)
2: Sacrifice the rage claw to make rage skates to help improve DODGE!(dodge, but trying to use a chip to help)
3: Slash champu D with SWORD (80 damage plus slashing, 5 uses left)

SNOWMAN DOWN: READY NEXT TURN!