The quest for gelato money.

Yuki improvises a plan involving a hockey ring and rageclaws on her feet as skates. Charging forth, the wintery mistress glides through the ice, cutting down one Champu as she goes, the other warping toward her location, but performing a swing and miss due to the success of Yuki's ingenious plan.

BunnyEX A: DELETED
BunnyEX B: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: 60HP

Terrain: 100% Ice

Yuki-Onna: 10HP [Rageclaw Skates][Sword (5)]
The battle seemed to be winding down from the looks of the situation. Where there once was a large wave of dangerous enemies, it came down to a one on one battle. Yuki did her best to try to conceal her damage, but both sides at this point were likely facing battle exhaustion and moral problems. Her skating maneuver allowed her some leeway when it came to dodging and she managed to even out a rather uphill battle. Still, she could not rest. All she needed to do was deal with this final foe and she would be home free.

However, before she attacked the Champu once more, she calmly analyzed the situation. There's only one left, but it could still teleport out of the way and possibly counter. Moving constantly aided her well, but at this point she was the one who needed to get the one hit in. Right now, the Champu was the underdog. "Aoi, keep an eye on this Champu alright? We aren't out of the woods yet." Aoi nodded as he once more acted as Yuki's eyes and ears for evasion as she focused her own to take down the enemy. Aoi could ask why they went through such lengths for one Champu, but it was rather obvious. Through the entirety of this adventure Yuki managed to survive mainly on lucky breaks and overconfident enemies. Though they did win against each and every one of them, they still relied more on luck and coincidence than sheer skill or strength. They are not going to get cocky against one enemy. Not when they are this close to escape.

As she got her self into position, she readied her blade at her side as she skated towards the final foe of the day. No fancy maneuvers, no all or nothing gambles, no flashy moves. A simple eloquent slash of the blade to end before heading off to eat their prize.

<<ACTION!>>
1: Aim
2:Dodge(with the help of rage skates)
3: Sword slash Champu E(80 damage plus slashing) 4 uses left.
The Champu and Yuki were one-on-one. Now, the Champu seemed to stop fidgeting by itself on how to hit Yuki, instead, it tried to watch her, as she was doing. Looks like this is gonna be a close match. The virus stared down on the small, unseeming Navi. Steeling itself, it teleported up to Yuki and-

F-Shing!

-managed one punch before getting a swift slash to the gut, slicing it in half. The Champu laughed its stuttered laugh before dissipating into residual data...

BunnyEX A: DELETED
BunnyEX B: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Ice

Yuki-Onna: 1HP [Rageclaw Skates][Sword (4)]

Battle 7 - Victory!!
Rewards:
- 540z
- [ZapRing1] Battlechip
*Ba-dump*

Yuki was moving in for the kill. The Champu seemed to have been watching her, just as she was watching it.

*Ba-dump*

The moment seemed to have slowed down as the Champu teleported right in front of her. It's fist ready as Yuki aimed her blade right at it when Aoi gave her the warning. It seemed like they were going to hit each other at the exact moment.

*BA-DUMP.*

The moment was engaging for Aoi. The Champu hit Yuki right in the goggles. Yuki stabbed it in the gut. As Yuki remained motionless for a moment, the goggles on her face shattered harmlessly as the Champu gave a chuckle before evaporating into code. With nothing supporting her blade, Yuki slumped to the ground as her skates and sword dissipated. Aoi was worried.

"Yuki? Are you alright?! Come in!" Silence came over the PET before Aoi heard a chuckle as his Navi held up the zenny data and the zap ring. "Man, that was cutting it a bit close there. I think I need new goggles." Aoi turned red from all the cliff hangers. "S-s-STUPID! Stupid, stupid, STUPID!! I ALMOST over heated because of that last bit! I could care less about the goggles, I'll program you a better pair! "

Yuki laughed at the incredibly childish behavior of her operator. For a guy who hates looking like a kid, he can fit the role well. "Alright, alright. I'm coming back. Guess I'll need to help you cool your jets after all that excitement. I hope the Gelato is worth the effort." Yuki smiled as her body turned white and shattered like ice, only to appear in Aoi's PET a moment later.

<<JACKOUT SAFELY! THREAD END!>>