The quest for gelato money.

It was over. The whole ordeal was over. She managed to beat the two shrubbies into a fine mulch with little to no real problem thanks to her shrubbylog. As she plants the log into where the deleted remains of the shrubbies were, she collected her thoughts. She was a simple cooling system navi designed to keep fans, AC, and fridges running smoothly and given to a 18 who normally looks like he would belong to a maids cafe. Yet, here they are beating virii with their own logs and doing relativly well considering she was not made for combat.

As she gathered up the Zenny Data, she could hear Aoi calling her. "Everything clear on your end Yuki?" Smiling softly, Yuki responded to her partner. "Yup. I think we got enough money for a large tub of gelato now. Think we should head further in?" Aoi remained silent. He didn't want to risk her getting deleted after the encounter, but she proved that even as a non combat model navi she can hold her own. "Alright, I think it's safe to say that I don't have to worry so much about you. Besides, a little spending money would be nice for upgrades so you can handle fights better."

Smiling at his confidence in her, she nodded and dusted herself off. "Got it Aoi. Preparing for round three."

(Ready for round three and 300z reserved for some sweet, sweet Gelato.)
Yuki skipped across the net to find some close-range combat. Swords and flaming fists awaited her. They were dangerous, but she could handle them!

Swordy-NA: 60 HP
Swordy-NB: 60 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Yuki-Onna.EXE: 120 HP

-BATTLE 3-
-ROUTINE,SET-
-EXECUTE-
As Yuki continued her tour of the net while enjoying the sights and sounds, she came across a group of melee units. A few knight like viruses and what could only be considered a trio of hot heads. "Looks like luck is on our side Yuki. Fire types and three of them. I think we finally have the advantage this time." Aoi said to his navi. Yuki shook her head. "Maybe so, but we have no Aqua chips and our buster takes a while to charge. Even then, it's 5 melee units against one."

Aoi hummed as he tried to figure it out. Then it hit him. "Five melee units with no traction on ice and heat generating attacks." Yuki tilted her head a bit as she suddenly realized what he meant. "Of course! Leave it to me Aoi!" Knowing what she needed to do, she readied a cannon chip at the nearest melee virus and fired to try and aggravate them. Striking a luring pose as she began humming, the area slowly began to cool down as the floor began to freeze. She did her part, now all she needed to do was avoid the first barrage of fire fists and let them do the work for her.

<<ACTION!>>
1: Use Cannon1 on Swordy-NA.(40 damage plus pushback.)
2: Use sig WINTER WONDERLAND to turn entire area to ice.(change entire stage to ice, 2tcd)
3: Dodge the melee attacks as they come.
Yuki decided to start the battle by baiting the viruses. Her Cannon shot hit the Swordy head on and knocked it several yards backwards. The other Swordy moved to retaliate as the battlefield turned to ice. Despite the fact that it was hovering slightly above the ground, the Swordy was still affected and skidded past Yuki without touching her. Her next assailant was a Champu. It managed to avoid slipping by teleporting directly to the Navi and jabbing, but she was ready for it and dodged out of the way.

The two Swordys Yuki had either knocked back or sent sliding were on their way back, but they weren't too close. The Champus however noticed that teleporting helped with the ice and were gearing up to attack.

Swordy-NA: 20 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Ice

Yuki grinned as her shot met it's mark while the swordy flew by and she managed to dodge the fire uppercut from the champu. However, the fact that the champu were not affected by the ice caused her a bit of trouble. She needed to deal with them quickly and weaken them some more. But it's not like they would punch the ice... willingly.

"Aoi, get the rage claw ready. I have a plan." A few moments later, the rage claw materialized on her hand as she prepared her self by... backing away? It didn't really make much sense, but from her few, she wouldn't be able to deal with them unless she can see them come. The moment they teleport means the moment they attack so all she had to do was try and force them to melt the ice with their burning fists. but just in case, she would have to make sure to avoid the other attacks and back up when needed.

<<ACTION!>>
1. Move away from both the swordys and the Champus.
2: When the Champus come in to attack, try to use the rage claw to have their fire imbued knuckles hit the ice and turn it into sea panels.(Rage Claw now has 5 uses left.)
3:. Dodge whatever is possible.
((25 hour or so bump.))
As Yuki slowly backed away from the approaching viruses, one of the Champu saw this as an opportunity to strike with its burning fist! It began to run straight towards Yuki with its fist pulled back and tried to throw a powerful straight. In just a split second, Yuki was able to use her rageclaw and deflect the course of the punch straight to the ground, melting the ice into a large puddle of water! It began to drown the Champu that was in front of the navi and shrugged off the rest of the virus from coming any closer!

ChampuB: 40 HP

Terrain: 70% Ice, 30% Sea

The attack was quick. It was fast. It was... not really that furious, but in a split moment she managed to redirect that one punch right into the ice. As that burning spirit melted the ice, she only smiled at the champu's "Oh shit" when it realized it made the wrong move. As the Champu drowns in the water, Yuki decides to try and help it get water out of it's lungs... by trying to rip apart said lungs.

As she moves to the edge of the, she tries to grab one of the Champus who were smart enough to stop what it was doing and sends it into the water. On land, this number would be dangerous, but with all this water and the swordy's own lack of friction, the battle turned to her favor. Before diving into the water, she smirked and winked at the remaining top side viruses. "Come on big boys, you were so willing to gang up on me on solid ground, why not attack me here as well? Or maybe you swords are more like knives?" With a smile and a wave, she dived into the sea and readied herself.

<Action!>
1. Finish off the drowning champu with rage claw(40 damage slashing with 4 uses left.)
2. Try to throw a champu that didn't enter into the sea with rage claw.(20 plus impact. 3 uses left.)
3. Try to provoke the enemies to enter the water and dive.(submerge in sea panels.)
Blargleblargh was the only reply the Champu had once Yuki had ripped its lungs(?) to pieces. Then, she tried her hand at throwing a Champu into the water, ending spectacularly with its fiery body fizzling and the virus howling in terror. The other viruses tried to come up to her, but she dived into the water itself. The Swordy weren't willing to let their armor rust to pieces, but one of the Champu was brave enough to try and wade in the water. Bad choice, it realized as it recoiled from the damage.

ChampuA: 50 HP
ChampuB: Deleted
ChampuC: 20 HP

((Edit: Fixed))
(Redo! Yay!)

This was rather entertaining to Yuki and Aoi. It was like reinacting a remaster of a remaster of a remastered classic. One poor guy gets dragged in the water, then another. All thats left in the end is one guy who ventures in too close too the edge and is basically asking for the guy to kick his butt into ludicrous gibblets.

The one Champu that was now drowning in the water was pretty much wrapped up, but the swordys were out of her reach in this safe area. She needed to build up her swimming area before thinking about confronting them. Since the champu method of busting things up worked well, why not make it two for two?

Before she was ready to burst from the water at the side of the champu, Aoi called her. "Ummm... Yuki, mind if I say something before you do it?" Yuki rolled her eyes as she was about to emerge. "Go ahead Aoi, just try to not make it too corny." Aoi chuckled as he turned off his fans for a moment and tried to pull off a cool guy face(as hard as a girly shota 18 year old can pull off a cool guy look.) "Well Yuki, it's time to break the ice." Yuki sighed as she emerged from the water like one of those slasher fics and made a grab at the Champu victim to throw it head first at the swordy group to try and get their "feet" before submerging again.

<<Action!>>
1:Emerge from the sea at the champuA's side.
2: Try to use rage claw to pick up ChampuA and throw it flaming head first in the ice near the swordies to try to melt that ice.(20 damage plus impact and 2 uses left.)
3: Submerge.
The icy Navi returned to the world of air next to one of the Champu, using her increasingly worn claws to pick it up and toss it at the ice, landing headfirst in an attempt to melt the solid water. Unfortunately, there was a sole problem with this plan: the heads of Champu, in fact, have no active fire, making it hard for them to be used to melt ice. On the plus side, it was now stuck that way, unwilling to use its hands for that purpose. Believing that it had a chance to strike, one of the Swordy tried to swipe Yuki with an elongated blade, but she managed to return to the depths before it could connect.

ChampuA: 30 HP (stuck on its head)
ChampuC: 20 HP

Yuki-Onna.EXE: 120 HP (submerged)
Yuki smacked her head underwater.(with her non deadly weapon hand). "Well, that did little to nothing. Any other ideas Aoi?" Aoi remained silent as he thought it over for a bit. Then remembers the drowning Champu. "Yeah. How about 2 out of 3?" Blinking a bit, she tried to use her claw to fling the half filled champu at the Swordy that was right above him. Hopefully, it would break through the water and distract it as she emerged in with the last bit of her claw aimed at it's body.

Of course, even then there was still the other injured swordy and the face planted Champu. Not wanting this fight to drag on any long, Aoi downloaded the Shotgun chip into Yuki and used her other hand to try and shoot the pair of them. They were running out of chips and things to throw at people. This needed to end quickly.

<<Action!>>
1. Fling the drowning Champu at the Swordy on the surface(I assume this is Swordy-NB)(20 damage plus impact)(1 use left!)
2. Fly out of the water with the impact claw and slice him to bits.(40 damage + slashing)(it broked ;_;)
3. Shotgun the stuck Champu and Swordy-NA(50 damage plus spread)
Silly antics ensue as Yuki flings the poor Champu stuck in the ice, with its arms flailing in the air, unbalanced by the throw. It hit the other Swordy square in the face, throwing both viruses into a daze. The Swordy didn't have time to dodge the claws brought out by Yuki and died a horrible, horrible death. The Champu in the water died of water against fire, not so pretty. Yuki finished the battle with a nice SHOTGUNTOTHEFACE.

Swordy-NA: Shot
Swordy-NB: Sliced
ChampuA: Shot
ChampuC: Fizzled out

Battle 3 - Victory!
Rewards: 400z, [Sword] Battlechip
Yuki smiled as she managed to deal with rest of the virii. The only chip left was the Reflect on hand, but somehow the net gods had answered her prayers. Looking wide eyed at the data, Yuki quickly downloaded the sword to Aoi along with the zenny. "Aoi, you might want to check out what we earned. I think you might like this." Aoi tilted his head a bit as the data went through he was rather wide eyed at the results. In one battle, they managed to double their cash AND managed to get a sword chip. "Woah! Am I reading this right? This thing is twice as strong as the rage claw we have! It would make mince meat out of that bunny from before!" Yuki nodded as Aoi's surprised made her snicker a bit.

"True, but it's not as versatile Aoi. Besides, even if it is strong it can still break and is meant for melee." Aoi sighed as he realized the draw backs. Flying enemies would be hard to hit with it and there is the fact it will break. They needed something else... then it hit him. "Yuki, stay here and scan the area for a bit. Don't get into any fights until I come back, OK? I might have something to help us out!"

Yuki nodded and responded to her partner. "Understood. Don't take too long OK? We want to get to the gelato store before it closes."

<taking a pause to get some upgrades for the next set of battles.>
Yuki was a bit bored at the moment. She managed to scout the area a bit, but nothing yet. She swam around in the sea panels she created, but nothing happened. For something as wide as the net, it could be rather dull when there is nothing to do. Just then, she could hear some static. "....ome in Yuki. Yuki, you there? I'm back!" She relaxed a bit in the knowledge her partner came back. "What took you? It's been a hour and a half." "Well, I had to run to SciLab quickly and get what I needed. Hang on, let me download it."

As Yuki raised a eyebrow under her snow goggles, she could feel energy course through her and then simmer quickly. It was a rather odd experience to say the least. "Aoi, what did you do exactly?" Questioned the snowy Navi. Aoi chuckled. "I put a little boost into your system. I made a sub-routine out of your cooling system to focus it on one spot with a upgrade I got from sci-lab. It'll condense the data in the air and drop it on someone. Should deal with any airborn enemies."

Yuki was surprised. "Very impressive Aoi. Did you do the programing by yourself?" Aoi twiddled his thumbs as he tried to tell the truth. "Well, erm... I would have come here sooner, but I had to keep on looking at the instruction manual. It was a bit tricky adjusting the data for combat, but I'm 99% sure it will work perfectly fine." Yuki sighed. "This is what happens when you get home schooled by your parents. They always leave the everyday stuff out. Well, let's test this new stuff out." Aoi grinned as they went back to the hunt.

<<BATTLE 4 READY!>>
(please good sir, may I have a bump?)
As Yuki went onwards into the network, she found herself facing a rather high slope, with an incline of about 70 degrees. Not un-scalable, but still a bit high at 7 feet. It was dirt mostly, rather than the net-paneling she'd seen all day.

Then, she heard the roar.

Looking up, there could be seen a couple of mighty Spikey, its shocked fur moving rhythmically with its soul-shaking roar. Besides the Spikey, some Canodumbs stood at the ready at the dog viruses' sides.

SpikeyA: 90HP
SpikeyB: 90HP
CanodumbA: 50HP
CanodumbB: 50HP
CanodumbC: 50HP

Terrain: 30% Normal (Yuki's Area) 25% Normal (70 degree slope) 45% Normal (Viruses' Area)

Yuki-Onna: 120HP

-BATTLE FOUR, FIGHT!!-
"Well, this is a bit of a unfair terrain advantage." Mumbled Yuki as she noticed the virii at the top of the steep slope. It was like a perverse version of king of the hill. Only instead of little kids with sticks and stones, it's virii that shoot cannon shots and fire balls at you. She wouldn't be able to just walk up it, and changing the terrain would be a bad idea at the moment. Seeing the situation on the PET, Aoi tried to figure things out.

"Well... if we just climb up there, it'll take a while and I'll be open to attacks. We need to at least distract them while I climb up and attack. Any suggestions Aoi?" After chewing on it, he finally managed to figure it out. "The new move! Aim it at one of the canodumbs and use the rage claw to help you climb. I'll slot in a reflect chip to give you some extra cover too."

Nodding that Aoi actually made a good idea, she pointed just above the farthest Canodumb as the snow data begins to form. As the distraction gets ready, she equips her old friend the rageclaw and reflect as she made the daring climb.

<<ACTION!>>
1. Use Snowman down on the farthest canodumb(let's say it's C.) to distract the enemies to look behind them(does 40 drop damage and has 1TCD).
2: Ready reflect1 for the climb and battle.(reflects up to 60 damage. 1 Hit shield.)
3: Use rageclaw1 to climb up the slope safely.(5 uses left.)
WHOMP. The snowman falls, making the perfect distraction for the Canodumbs as their ally is crushed under a pile of snow. One Spikey looked back as well, trying to comprehend how the hell a snowman could fall from the sky. The other Spikey was not fooled, however, as it fired its fiery shot towards Yuki. Luckily, she was prepared with a Reflect and bounced back the shot in the Spikey's face. Then, she mightily climbed up with ease, with the help of her handy RageClaw, of course.

SpikeyA: 60HP
SpikeyB: 90HP
CanodumbA: 50HP
CanodumbB: 50HP
CanodumbC: 10HP

Terrain: 30% Normal (formally Yuki's Area) 25% Normal (70 degree slope) 45% Normal (Viruses' Area)

Yuki-Onna: 120HP (on Virus' Area)
As Yuki began her climb, she could hear a light 'wheeeeeeee!' as the snowman fell upon the canodumb with a rather happy expression. "...Did you just make the virtual equivalent of a suicide snowman?" "...Looks like it." "...Was it just smiling?" " Like I said, still have to work on the tweeking. I bet it does more than smile though." "...I don't know if I should marvel at the detail, or worry that you made happy suicide snowmen. Still, good call on the move." "Thanks Yuki!"

As they talked a bit as Yuki continued to climb, that one Spikey managed to hit the reflect shield quite easily and got a fist full of it's own medicine. Once she reached the top, she dusted herself off and readied her shotgun to try and delete the two undamaged canodumbs at once. As for the third one, she decided that it needed a nurse dog and readied her rage claw to send the uninjured spikey right at it before getting ready to avoid enemy retaliation but making sure she doesn't fall down the slope.

<<ACTION!!>>
1. Shotgun CanodumbA and hopefully CanodumbB(50 shot damage + spread)
2. Use rage claw to throw SpikeyB at CanodumbC(20 damage + impact)(4 uses left)
3. Dodge out of way and make sure she doesn't fall down the slope.