The quest for gelato money.

Now on the leveled ground with the viruses, Yuki was able to get a clear shot on the two Canodumbs with her shotgun and prepare a lunge at the Spikey with her rageclaw. However, her movement was too obvious as the Spikey simply sidestepped from where it once stood and laid a deep cut with his fang onto the navi!

SpikeyA: 60HP
SpikeyB: 90HP
CanodumbA: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED
CanodumbC: 10HP

Terrain: 30% Normal (formally Yuki's Area) 25% Normal (70 degree slope) 45% Normal (Viruses' Area)

Yuki-Onna: 90HP (on Virus' Area)
"Gah! Damn, that didn't work the way I thought it would." Aoi could hear her grunt of pain and was a little worried. Making it so that Aoi won't get scared for her safety, she grinned softly. "Don't worry Aoi, I'll be fine with a bit of patching. Still, this guy is going to be nothing but trouble. Think we should use that new chip? Looks like the right time for a extra weapon."

Nodding a bit, Aoi slotted in the sword chip into Yuki's other arm as the blade poked out of her sleeve. It was sort of odd though... why use two melee weapons at once? It'd still do the same thing. "These guys like to jump around, right? If just throwing won't work, maybe we can have a slash go in front of it to try to catch them mid dodge?" Blinking at Aoi's strategic thinking, she remained cool as she gave her new weapon a test slash on that already weakened Spikey before going to the main event.

<<ACTION!>>
1: Use Sword on SpikeyA to try and delete it in one go.(80 damage plus slashing, 5 uses left.)
2: Use Sword on SpikeyB to catch it off guard or make it dodge.(80 damage plus slashing, 4 uses left.)
3: Follow up the sword slash with a quick grapple and throw at CanodumbC with SpikeyB(20 damage + impact with 3 uses left.)
A very large and very humble bump.
One Spikey stumbled a bit before getting sliced apart by Yuki's new and shiny Sword. The other... not so much, as it blasted a smoking fireball at her face. Owie. Not to be deterred, Yuki went on to her second slice, which unfortunately missed, but didn't with her grapple which neatly scooped up the Spikey, throwing it towards the Canodumb.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: 70HP
CanodumbC: DELETED

Terrain: 30% Normal (formally Yuki's Area) 25% Normal (70 degree slope) 45% Normal (Viruses' Area)

Yuki-Onna: 60HP (on Virus' Area)
"Hnnng..!" Yuki grunted as the fireball hit her in the gut as she heaved the Spikey at the Canodumb with a 'THUMP'. "Aoi, I'm probably going to need some recovery once we finished this battle. That last hit was rather painful." Aoi nodded as he kind of grimmaced when she got POINT BLANKED by that spikey fireball. "Yeahh.. good thing I have a few sub chips. Still, this last one is rather ambitious. He's been pretty accurate with his attacks."

Yuki nodded as she looked at it. "Indeed. Rushing in is no good and we don't want to fall off the cliff. Any suggestions Aoi?" Aoi gnawed on his glove as his PET's built in fan cooled him. "Why not beat him at his own game?" Yuki raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" Aoi smirked at the idea. "We know it can do two things. Slash us or shoot a fireball, right? Not only that, but if we do one attack, he dodges and counters. HOWEVER, when HE does a attack, he let's himself be vulnerable! We let him attack first, dodge, then counter with a aimed sword slash!"

Yuki was stunned. It was scary how quickly Aoi was picking up on battle strategies for a shut in. Maybe watching Anime at home all day did more than give him a addiction? As she prepared herself, she smiled and readied her sword. She hopes it works.

<<ACTION?>>
1: Dodge Spikey's attack
2: Take Aim
3: Strike Spikey with the sword RIGHT AFTER it attacked in hopes to counter it. (80 damage plus slashing.3 uses left.)
Aoi's plan worked perfectly, as the Spikey slashed at the ice Navi, which she sidestepped. Then, she stabbed the virus easily in the side, deleting it instantly.

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
CanodumbC: DELETED

Yuki-Onna: 60HP (on Virus' Area)

Battle 4 - Victory!
Rewards: 350z
Relaxing as the Spikey was cleaved in two, Yuki dusted herself off as the sword and claw dissipated. Just like Aoi said, Yuki could feel her energy restored thanks to the subchip he had on stand-by. Still, it was pretty risky and chances are battles will get harder.

"You know, we could port out now. We have plenty of money from the virii, we won't have to worry about snacks or gelato for a while. You don't have to push yourself so much." Yuki remained silent for a bit. "I mean, you've been doing really well against virii, and..." Yuki smiled softly. "It's alright Aoi. I understand you are afraid, but look at yourself! That entire battle you gave good advice and managed to use what you had to the best of your abilities. Just do what you can, and I'll do what I can. Alright?"

Aoi remained silent before Yuki felt another surge of energy. "I used the last of the subchips to heal you. The next battle will probably be tough so I need my partner to be at top form. Got it?" Yuki chuckled. "Roger that partner. Let's go!"

<<Used BOTH mini sub energies to restore Yuki to 150hp.>>
<<READY FOR SUB-BOSS!>>
"Hey...That looks like a pretty decent chip you have there."

Behind Yuki was a creepy voice, immediately causing the navi to turn around and face a Purple navi, a Heelnavi to be exact, walking towards her. "I also heard about you collecting some money? Lucky me, I was beginning to run out of pocket change." Snapping his fingers, small metal plates began to materialize into thing air and quickly attach it self onto the Heelnavi's hands. "You can just leave all the money you collected here, and I'll let you go unharmed." When the last patch of metal was applied, it revealed to be a pair of Rageclaw, screaming with bloodlust as it scratched against its other claws. "What will you do?'

Yuki-Onna: 150 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

HeelNavi: 250 HP [Equip: RageClaw x2]

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
As Yuki glanced to the side, she could here someone else. Another navi? Made sense seeing as she wasn't the only one on the net. Turning around, she saw that this was not a ally of her's however. A heelnavi. The pirates of the internet minus the eye patches. It's actions, it's speech, everything about it seemed to mean a threat. Even giving him the money would likely be a trap. On a private line, Yuki contacted Aoi. "I see it Yuki. Looks like he has a lot more hp than us. Luckily, it seems he's focusing on melee attack chips right now. Change the scenery up a bit and I'll see if we can keep him away from us."

Yuki nodded as she received her plans from Aoi. Keeping a cool look, she looked at her foe calmly as if she was trying to freeze his soul. "Well, such a kind and generous is hard to come by, but though I am but a simple refrigeration system repair navi, I don't take kindly to freeloaders taking what my operator and myself earned through cheap threats. I suggest you run before I show you a new meaning to the term, cold shoulder."

As she finished her own threat, she quickly began to hum a favorite THEME of her's as snow filled the 'sky' as the ground froze solid. Brandishing her cannon, she smiled and fired it right at the melee fighter.

<<MID BOSS BATTLE START!>>
1: Use winter wonder land to freeze the entire area into ice panels.(2 TCD)
2: Use cannon to push the braggart away and damage him.(40 damage plus knockback.)
3: Dodge out of the way of incase he moves in.
(Ummmm, can I please get a bump here?)
"Run? Okay, sure, I'll run," the HeelNavi said. And run he did.

Right at Yuki-Onna.

The snow summoned from the sky fell as he did, and quickly became a patch of ice that caused him to slide out of control. He managed to slash at Yuki as he did, however, and caught her with the edges of his claws as he passed. Yuki countered with a cannon blast which, combined with the slickness of the fresh ice, sent the HeelNavi skidding to the edge of the ice before digging one of his claws into it to drag himself to a stop.

Grunting as he got back to his feet, the HeelNavi dug into the ice with his clawed hands and ripped up a small patch of it. He then flung it at Yuki, who dodged it.
___

HeelNavi: 210 HP (Equip: RageClawx2) (Next to broken terrain)

Yuki-Onna.EXE: 110 HP (At center of ice terrain)

Terrain: 95% Ice, 5% Broken (small patch in front of HeelNavi)
((Ummm, Winter Wonderland is a field change, so 100% of the field would be frozen. Any reason why the rest isn't?))

Yuki held her pain as the slash managed just scratch her side. Having used rage claws for the majority of her fights, the irony was so delicious that it belongs in a 5-star restaurant. Still, it was a difficult problem. He could rip up terrain and use THAT to hurt her. His claws made it easier for him to win in close range too. She had to play smart to keep him from using his claws for long range attacks.

As she quietly plugged in a Guard1, she smirked at the Heelnavi. "What's the matter? Ice too slippery for you to go man to man with a woman?" Giving a smirk, she had Aoi materialize the sword on her right hand. "Come on. If you are so confident in kicking my ass and taking my money, come right at me you mass produced met of the Navi kingdom." Aoi was a bit taken back by the rather gutsy statement Yuki made, but the reason seemed rather clear. On the ice, Yuki had alot more control and stability compared to the Heelnavi. If it threw ice at her, the guard would counter it. If he chose to charge, she would simply move away from sliding navi and slash him as he comes in. Still, they needed to find a way to deal with those rage claws or at least stun the pain in the butt or this could take forever.

<<ACTIONS!>>
1: Ready Guard1(reflects up to 60 damage)
2: Prepare to dodge attacks.
3: Counter attack with sword chip.(80 damage + slashing)(5 uses left)
((Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump))
"Persistent little *****, aren't you? I'll just wipe that smile off your face!" the Heelnavi growled, launching himself across the ice and taking advantage of the slipperiness to slide straight at Yuki-Onna. The Heelnavi slashed furiously at the winter mistress, but only managed to hit a Guard, which knocked him backwards, making Yuki's own Sword attack miss by a mile.

HeelNavi: 150 HP (Equip: RageClawx2) (3 actions away from Melee Range, in front of Yuki-Onna)

Yuki-Onna.EXE: 110 HP (At center of ice terrain) [Sword](5)

Terrain: 95% Ice, 5% Broken (to the right)
Yuki glared back at the heelnavi as it made it's pass and managed to bounce completely off her Guard. It was rather lucky, but not there was a bit of a gap between them. Charging in with the sword would be dangerous and the large gap would leave anyone open to intercepting range attacks. Aoi was watching the battle closely as he quietly gave Yuki his idea.

"You know, since the ground IS ice, if we used Snowman Down, we could freeze him to with the ice data." Yuki nodded at the idea, but there were a few flaws. "Ummm, I hate to say this Aoi, but how will we hit him with it? He'll see it coming and we can't exactly change it's direction mid air." Aoi nodded as he felt the cool fans. "True, but he's still not extremely mobile on ice. If we can pin him or trip him up with shotgun, it'll be easier for us to aim the snowman at him."

Yuki sighed a bit. It wasn't the greatest plan, but seeing as this Heelnavi was a bit too far to do a proper attack and defend themselves, this was the next best thing. "Alright Aoi, I'll try to aim it right, just slot in the shotgun and I'll do the rest." As the shotgun was loaded into her non sword hand, she looked at the scenario and tried to figure when and where to drop the snowman. Having done the planning, she fired the shotgun at the Heelnavi and quickly called the snowman right after. This was going to be a interesting fight.

<<ACTIONS!>>
1: Ready and Aim for a SnowMan down.
2: Shotgun the Heelnavi to damage him and distract him from the drop attack.(50 damage + spread)
3: Used Aim imbued snowman down right after the shotgun to try and freeze the Heelnavi(40 aqua damage, drop type with Aim bonus.)
(bump once more.)
(It's been 3 days since my last action. Can I PLEASE get a bump here?)
The navi executed a leaping roll, diving out of range of the shotgun burst as it created chinks in the ice upon impact. "Ha! You think a novice attack like that is going to hit me? Let me show you what a netmafia navi can do!" he roared, charging in. Before he could get any closer, however, he was knocked flat by a falling snowman, catching him completely off guard. Getting up and rubbing the sore spot on the back of his head from where he'd hit the ice, he growled irritably. "Damn you! Take this- sh*t!" he started, loosening up one of his claws on a sinister chain. Before he could sling it, however, he slipped, falling onto his face and causing the claw to clank uselessly to the side and slide away. "Aaargh, dammit!" he snapped, propping himself on one elbow and slinging the other claw. This one connected, knocking Yuki to the ground with a powerful downward swipe. His rageclaws were gone now, but Yuki reasoned that he might still have other chips in his folder.

HeelNavi: 110 HP (3 actions away from Melee Range, in front of Yuki-Onna)

Yuki-Onna.EXE: 70 HP (At center of ice terrain) [Sword](5)

As the smug looking snowman smashed right into the enemy navi but sadly didn't freeze it. Yuki watched as the once cocky crook seemed to be losing his cool. First he swung his first claw on a chain, but lost it by tripping on the ice. It was quite an interesting use of a weapon, but not as interesting as the Heelnavi flinging the other claw right at her and knocking her down and groaning in pain.

"YUKI! Hang in there! I'll get you out quickly!" Yuki remained silent as she slowly stood up. "Are you mad at me? I'm sorry my plan didn't work and you didn't exactly-" Yuki remained calm, but smiled. "Calm down Aoi... you did alot better than you thought. Look; not only did we remove his claws, but did you see how he used those two rage claws? They have more than simple melee and throwing use. He's also a clear path in front of us ON ICE and we have our own rage claw."

The gears started to churn is Aoi's head as he realized what Yuki was implying. "We would be unable to get to him before he retaliates if we just ran at him..." "But...?" "If we use the rage claws as skates, we could likely arrive there in no time at all!"

Yuki grinned as Aoi got the idea as the rage claw formed simple and crude claw like skates. As she got up, she stared at the enraged crook and pointed her blade at him. "Shut up you pitiful punk! I don't care where you are from or who you serve, but KNOW THIS!" As she continued, she put some additional power into her sword so she can deal with him in one blow. "My name is Yuki. Yuki-Onna.EXE! I am Aoi's sword and partner!"

As the blade finished charging, she quickly rushed right at the Navi using her new skates to come at him at high speed. As she readied the blade to fall on the navi, she gave a loud battle cry to this petty thief. "CHESTOOOOOOO!!"

<<ACTION EXTREME!>>
1: Use one charge of the Sword to ready the final attack.[-1 sword use]
2: Use RAGE CLAW as RAGE SKATES to cover more ground on ice with move action.[-1 rage claw use and acts as 2 move actions ]
3: Channel Zengar Zombolt and cleave that evil in HALF![80 damage + 80 damage from the used sword charge for this attack + slashing. -1 sword use.]
"What are you... on your feet?" the heel navi grumbled, trying to make heads or tails of Yuki's actions. "You makin' fun of me, b*tch?!" he roared, summoning a cannon on one arm. Yuki slid towards him on her makeshift skates, increasing her speed rapidly. While it proved to be a little difficult to change direction, there was no need to. A slice through the navi's gut spilled out data as he fired the cannon off uselessly into the distance, having underestimated Yuki's speed. "What...? Damn... You b*tch!" he spat, evaporating into data as he EJO'd out of the net. Presumably, he would be continuing to have his problems with money shortages.

HeelNavi: EJO

Yuki-Onna.EXE: 70 HP [Sword](3)

--BATTLE 5 COMPLETE--

Yuki-Onna gets: ShockWave, 700z