NBA Trading/Selling

No problem mister Na'im... maybe we can met in the Colosseum in the day of the tournament, I'm rather curious what kinda navi your Djinni is...

- Polonius
Holy cow, a Yo-Yo1! I really want it...would you trade it for...I dunno...a TankCannon1?

-Sabrina Jetto
That sounds good. Also added Wind to the first post for any interested in it.

NBS

[Attached: 1x Yo-Yo1] for TankCannon1
Spiffy!

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: TankCannon1 Battlechip data
HOLY CRAP, THREE, NO FOUR MONTH AGO?!?!

Sabrina LOSE: [TankCannon1] Battlechip
Sabrina GAIN: [Yo-yo1] Battlechip

Na'im LOSE: [Yo-yo1] Battlechip
Na'im GAIN: [TankCannon1] Battlechip

DAMN, SCREW WHAT I SAID BEFORE, I'M SLOW AS HELL

-LinkMan.EXE
In light of the Christmas deal, I got a chip my spirit just can't feel. The chip in question is Sensor1. If lightning's your thing, get your trade on. I'm willing to trade for a chip that fits our theme. Sand and flames is what we use to scheme.

NBS
Rhyming... Uhh...

Yuletide joy I hope to bring, since just for you I have a SandRing?

Eh, close enough. I have a SandRing if you want it for the Sensor1.

-Mill Alidine
A perfect suggestion right there. In this trade, all is fair.

NBS

[Attachment(s): Sensor1 BattleChip]
Err... That sounds cool, so enjoy this new tool.

Attached: SandRing
I don't like rhyming, so leave 'fore I send you flying.

Na'im GET : SandRing : Mill LOSE
Mill GET : Sensor1 : Na'im LOSE
I am looking for people to trade my 2 Firehit1 chips and 2 Zapring chips with for Fire chips other than Firehits.

NBA
*ignore 'dis post*
Me and my Navi have gotten hold of a 'Skully1' chip, but doubt we would use it. Is anyone interested with an offer that, for this chip, seems fit?

NBA
Calling Dibs, Cause this is one sweet chip.

I'm willing to trade some zeny (1500) and an elemflar chip, which I think Djinni would be interested in.

-Tsujsa Reise.

[ATTACHMENT: ZENYDATA (1500), 1 x ELEMFLAR CHIP]
This sounds terrific and I think I remember you. This deal is yours, pure and true.

I also have a question regarding the handicapped girl we were with before. My PET has given a sign about her Navi and this is the reason what I'd like to ask for. So if you know where she is at the time, please tell me but without rhyme.

NBA

[Attached: 1x Skully1 battlechip]
Boy, with all of the Skullies going around now, you'd think somebody had raided a boneyard!

Tsujasa LOSE: 1500z, ElemFlar
Tsujasa GET: Skully1

Na'im LOSE: Skully1
Na'im GET: 1500z, ElemFlar
We got our hands on a Treebomb chip but we aren't planning on using it, so we'd like to trade it for zenny if possible. We'd also like to trade away one of our Meteor12 chips in order to spread the meteors to other locations.

NBA
Hello, sir or madam. I would like to acquire that Treebomb1 for the good of Counterinfectualism! As such, I am willing to trade you a sum of 1000 zenny! What could be greater than being rewarded so immediately for furthering the cause of Counterinfectualism's ideals? You will trade it, won't you?

-Burt J. Blanchard

*1000z attached*
Greetings, I saw mention of your Meteor12 chip you decided to trade, and I do believe my navi could do with some extra firepower to rain down upon her enemies. While I have little in terms of matching firepower, I can offer a more defensive alternative. A Shadow1 chip may bolster your defenses in times of need, I'll even throw in another 500 Zenny if that will sweeten the deal. What do you say?

-Vincent

[Attached: Shadow1, 500 Zenny]

Ah, Burt. It's me, Na'im, that guy you're standing close to. I will trade it, sure.
Your offer sounds very appealing, Vincent, and I'll gladly accept it.
Both chips will be attached to this post.

NBA

[Attached: 1x Meteor12 chip; 1x TreeBomb1 chip]