NBA Trading/Selling

WOOHOO!

-Des

[Attached: Sword, 2400z]
Alrighty then, the Spice auction goes to Desmond!
Desmond Lose: Sword, 2400z Gain: Spice1
Kedamono Lose: Spice1 Gain: Sword, 2400z

-Linkman.exe
Well, that means I still have my 2 Swords, WideSword, Boomerang1 and Markcannon to trade. Also adding to the list are now Bubbler and AirStorm2.

NBS
Thanks Desmond...say, um, NBS, how much would you be willing to part with that Airstorm2 for? I have a bit over 3800z now thanks to Desmond's trade and I'd be willing to add a cannon to it.
-Kedamono
I have a Meteor9 I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Say... the Sword, and Widesword, for my Meteor9 and a bit of zenny... how does 2000z as well sound?

I'll attach the stuff now, to save time. (I can always recall it later if you don't want to trade, after all.)

-Shigeru Yamada

*Attached: Meteor9, 2000z*
@ Shigeru: I really like the way you think. My Navi doesn't like swords, as she's not in sync. So I'm happy we found someone with something we like. I'll put up the chips so LinkMan can strike.

@ Kedamono: I apologize, but this is a rare chip. I got it from the chip traded which was hip. But I wager it's still worth more than what you offered. A strong fire chip for this chip is what I'd prefer.

NBS

[Attached for Shigeru Yamada: 1x Sword; 1x WideSword]
Strong fire chip, you say? I may have just the thing...how 'bout a Magnum1 for that Airstorm?

~Duke Rigel
@ Duke: That's more like it. And I'm running out of wit. So I'll seize rhyming. I'll attach the chip so LinkMan can proceed with the trade.

NBS

[Attached for Duke Rigel: 1x AirStorm2 chip]
Very well then.

~Duke Rigel

<Attached: Magnum1>
And... here, we, go~

NBS LOSE: AirStorm2, Sword, Widesword. GET: Magnum1, Meteor9, 2000z.
Shigeru LOSE: Meteor9, 2000z. GET: Sword, Widesword.
Duke LOSE: Magnum1. GET: AirStorm2.

Have a nice day.

-Linkman.exe
A late update, but an update nonetheless. Added one chip that I doubt I'll use on the first post. It is now up for trade.

NBS
Oooh...that pannel shot looks interesting, how much do you want for it? I have a fireburn1 that you might want, but, you will have to wait for my navi to finish the battle she's in against...a very large fly virus...you could call it a Bigassfly I guess...
-Kedamono

*Koumori.exe is currently in battle against a Bigassfly*
Hmm... is it alright if I can buy your Boomerang for 1600 and your Markcannon1 for 1300? That seems fair right?

- Polonius
I make the counter offer of 1400z for the markcannon

I also offer 1000z each for bubblers and 1200z for the sword.

-Chad
Chad? hey I'll buy the Markcannon1 for 1300 with a Cannon chip on top, or 1500zs for it!

- Polonius

Don't get carried away with this Polly...

- DNR
@ Chad: Accepting the offers of the Bubbler chips and the Sword chip, except...

@ Polonius: Markcannon1 chip for 1300 and the Cannon chip. The Boomerang chip's yours too.

NBS

[Attached: 2x Bubbler; 1x Sword] for 3200 z
[Attached: 1x Markcannon1; 1x Boomerang1] for 2900 z + Cannon
Okay then...
- Polonius

Attached: 2900 z + Cannon
Done

-Chad

Attached: 3200z
Such a big trade... I can kiss my schedule goodbye...

[NBS gets: 6100 z; 1x Cannon]
[Chad gets: 2x Bubbler; 1x Sword]
[Polonius gets: 1x Markcannon1; 1x Boomerang1]

Now back to lifting heavy stuff!

- LM.EXE - Chip Trade Navi -
Thank you kindly for the trades, Chad and Polonius.

NBS