Spare chips

Oooh, a Boomerang. My navi is Wood type, and I'm sure we could make very good use of that chip... but I don't know what you'd want for it... hmmm, take a looksee. And I have an aditional 1200 Zenny to boot, if that helps.
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING.

Attached: DruidFolderData.DTA
To Whitewasher: I'm not really looking for rageclaws, just swords, and the cash is too small to stand alone. Anything else you would have to offer?

To Steve: As for the Boomerang... 1200z, a Guard, and an Energybomb okay?
My logic: Boomerang=2500z. 1200z+Guard(500z)+Energybomb(600z)=2300z. You're profiting.

-Shigeru
Hmmm, that Boomerang is something I can't readily replace like a Guard or an Energybomb... You've got yourself a deal, Shigeru!
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING

Attached: Guard, Energybomb, 1200Z
Great.

*Attatched: Boomerangx1*

-Shigeru
That's a whole lot of stuff for just one chip...

Steve gets Boomerang1.
Shigeru gets Guard, Energybomb, and 1200z.

Have fun you crazy kids!
Ah. Thank you very much.

Mr... Whitewasher, was it? Are you willing to trade anything else, or should I begin looking for other offers? Again I am looking for Multihitters, Swords, or Areagrabs. And Zenny, if it's enough. But 600z is a little on the small side.

And, the trading list has been updated! The new list is on the first post and at the bottom of this post. Prices have been added, for convenience.

-Shigeru

TRADING
1x Cannon (40) -------------------------------- Price: 1400z
1x Markcannon (70, locks on) ---------------- Price: ~2000-2500z
1x Shotgun (50, hits behind target) ---------- Price: 900z
1x Cactiball (30x[2-4], Wood)----------------- Price: 1800z
1x Energybomb (40x3)------------------------- Price: 550z

All prices are negotiable.
I now have another addition to the trading goods! A Heatshot, ladies and gents! Fire damage, can spread to one other enemy! There may already be an offer lined up, so get it while you can!

-Shigeru

TRADING
1x Cannon (40) -------------------------------- Price: 1400z
1x Markcannon (70, locks on) ---------------- Price: ~2000-2500z
1x Shotgun (50, hits behind target) ---------- Price: 900z
1x Cactiball (30x[2-4], Wood)----------------- Price: 1800z
1x Energybomb (40x3)------------------------- Price: 550z
1x Heatshot (40, hits behind target, Fire)----- Price: 1600z

i'll buy that energybomb off you.
-timmy

attatched:550z
My name's Rania Firebrand. I'd be willing to trade you a cannon and a sum of 800 zenny for that Heatshot, if you're interested. If you don't like that offer, I'm also willing to trade a varitail chip and 800.

Reply if either of the two offers are appealing, please. Thanks.

-Rania Firebrand
To Timmy: Ah, much thanks. You seem to be quite the frequent trader here, no? I've attatched the data to this post.

To Rania: Ah, a Varitail? AND 800z? Quite the nice offer! Accepted!
Unfortunately, you will have to wait a small while. I am currently waiting for Miss Persephone to authorize the trade I'm getting it from. However, I will attatch it when it comes.

*Attatched: Energybomb x1*

-Shigeru
Fair enough. I'll go ahead and attach my parts in advance so we'll be fully prepared to trade when the time comes.

*800 zenny and Varitail attached*
Varitail and 800z? Just gonna say this: You're getting rooked, girl. If you're interested in a Heatshot, I'd trade you that for the Varitail, without making you give up any zenny.

-Wes
I don't like the prospect of losing a chip such as Varitail, so I too will go lower. If you would, I'd trade you the Heatshot for the Varitail alone. Please remember, you already agreed to trade with me.
And to Wes, I would like to say I harbor no ill will towards you. I enjoy the competition.

-Shigeru

Quote (MajinBooger)

Varitail and 800z? Just gonna say this: You're getting rooked, girl. If you're interested in a Heatshot, I'd trade you that for the Varitail, without making you give up any zenny.

-Wes

Oh? Well, I'm a to-the-point person, and it does look like a better deal. Fine, I'll accept your trade. Thanks then. Sorry, Shigeru, but it looks like you have enough trades already, right?

-Rania Firebrand

*Varitail attached*

Yeah, she agreed to trade with you, but that's before I pointed out how much you were jipping her off. Seriously, you can buy an Energybomb in the shop for 600z and she was offering you 800 and a chip. Should she really feel obligated to keep her word to such a dishonest figure? If my trade still stands....

*attached Heashot*

-Wes
While I don't mind being outbid, I do mind the verbal, er... typed comments you are making.

But, the trade in itself is fair enough. In this case, my Heatshot is up for grabs once again.

TRADING
1x Cannon (40) -------------------------------- Price: 1000z
1x Markcannon (70, locks on) ---------------- Price: ~1500-2000z
1x Shotgun (50, hits behind target) ---------- Price: 600z
1x Cactiball (30x[2-4], Wood)----------------- Price: 1200z
1x Energybomb (40x3)------------------------- Price: 550z (Spoken for)
1x Heatshot (40, hits behind target, Fire)----- Price: 1200z

(Bump for great justice.

Also, I have dropped my prices.)
600z for a Shotgun? Sold.

--Jared

*attached 600z*
Thanks.

*Attatched: Shotgun*
...Damn, that's a bargin.

Shotgunx1 => Jared
600z => Shigeru (I'm assuming.)