Spare chips

Excuse me, Persephone, but there was a second trade here I think you overlooked. I've attached a varitail battle chip in exchange for Wes' heatshot. Please complete the trade whenever you've got the time.

-Rania Firebrand
Why would a sensible person trade away a Varitail? The idiocracy of the world still surprises me.

Very well.

Heatshotx1 => Rania
Varitailx1 => Wes

No regrets, now!
Thank you. I'll ask you not to criticize my decisions in the future.

You know what? Fine, I'll explain it to you. 10 damage to one opponent with one of your actions is nothing. 30 on the next turn isn't much better. Even 50 the next turn isn't anything to me. With a heatshot, I can deal 40 to an enemy with just one action, as well as an enemy behind him, with damage that is actually boosted by the fire element of my navi. Sounds like a deal to me. Let this be a lesson to you; don't call anyone an idiot when they have the logic to burn you like I just did. Basically, I'm asking you not to insult my intelligence.

Sorry for wasting space in your topic, Shigeru. I'll take off now. And thank you for the trade, Wes; I'm sure you have your reasons for wanting the chip, like I have my reasons for wanting this heat shot.

-Rania Firebrand

((Sorry, whoever was modding Persephone, had to stay IC there. If Rania thinks she's using better logic, she'll be... direct about it. XD))
If she thought that was bad, she should've seen what that Shigeru guy was trying to trade her for it.... Anyway, Rania, thanks, but try to be more careful in the future. I'd advise you to check the chip shop in ACDC for prices to see what they're going for there before trading. That guy was really trying to take advantage of you.

-Wes
Uh, Persephone? You missed one more.

An Energybomb for 550z.
I'm getting the 550z. Timmy's getting the Energybomb.

List updated.

-Shigeru

TRADING
1x Cannon (40) -------------------------------- Price: 1000z
1x Markcannon (70, locks on) ---------------- Price: ~1500-2000z
1x Cactiball (30x[2-4], Wood)----------------- Price: 1200z
1x Energybomb (40x3)------------------------- Price: 550z (Spoken for)
1x Heatshot (40, hits behind target, Fire)----- Price: 1200z

All prices are negotiable.

That's because it's Timmy we're talking about here.

Fine...

550z => Shigeru
Energybombx1 => Timmy
XD
Burned, Timmy.

Anyways, thanks. 550 more zenny for me-eee!
I now have... enough! Yesssss!!!

I'm looking for Areagrabs first now, swords second, and multihitters last.
Trading list updated.

-Shigeru

TRADING
1x Cactiball (30x[2-4], Wood)----------------- Price: 1200z

i look forword for someone takeing your job Persephone.....hopefuly thats VERY soon. and thank you Shigeru
-timmy
I spy a chip that both my Navi and I are interested in: the Cactball. While we don't exactly meet the zenny requirements, we still have a fair few chips. Care to trade that CactBall for a chip, and perhaps some zenny, or the other way around?

Attached: Zenny Balance, PhoenixFolder

-Silas Lemrock-

Just to clarify, that's 820 zenny in the account. Shame my Operator insists on only using our busting money to buy chips and the like.

-Phoenix.EXE-
You don't seem to have seen my last post, so I'll have to repeat my offer. Would you be willing to trade the Cactball for one of my chips, and maybe some zenny too?

Attached: PhoenixFolder, Zenny Balance

-Silas Lemrock-

-PHOENIX.EXE IS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT-
Ah! I'm so sorry, but no one had posted here for so long that I thought it was hopeless! Thank you for bumping!

As for the actual trade...
The cactiball, as I have it, is priced at 1200. I think this is fair. You may not. I don't know.
But my offer is that of a guard and 700-800z, or the cactiball for the firehit1, or the cactiball for the sword.

Three offers. Take your pic.

But... if any of your chips you would be willing to trade with 400+ zenny, I'd accept any of them. I'm really just looking for zenny right now. Trying to get to a point where I can afford a 1.5 process upgrade...

-Shigeru
Hmm, how about 800 zenny and my Guard? Hardly use the thing anyways.

-Silas Lemrock-

800 Zenny and a guard for a Cactiball? Done.

-Shigeru

*Attatched: Cactiball*
Done deal. Attaching my side of the deal.

Attached: 800 zenny + Guard

-Silas Lemrock-

EDIT: In reply of your previous message, I edited my message. Darn you, old age.
Uh...
I'm pretty sure you meant "Guard", not "Cactball"

Whatever. Just a typing error, I'm sure. Persephone?
(Er, mods?)
((Careful now, PA. That's 4 hours early for a bump. I should probably warn you, but I'm not sure if I have the authority to do so just yet...))

Geez, are you morons always so impatient? I'm TRYING to unwind a little after my morning run, and I'm immediately set upon by a pair of little JERKWADS who apparently have nothing better to do than trade their cheap, PATHETIC chips with each other! Either call me back when something INTERESTING is at stake, or just butt out! I swear if you bother me ONE MORE TIME with some meaningless trade, I'll march right over there and shove those chips right up your...

Persephone... just do your job.

*sigh* I should probably start charging for transactions. That'll teach you little punks some manners.

PA gets: Guard, 800z
Phoenix gets: Cactiball1

Well, it appears that thw two of us weren't all that well-recieved by the trader. Although, if I might just make a comment. I am certainly not 'little.'

-Silas Lemrock-

...0.o

Uh... okaaaay...
Thanks for authorizing the trade, anyways.

And as a note, a new chip is on the trading list!

-Shigeru

TRADING
1x Powerbolt (70, may catch enemies off-guard) Price: ~2500-3000z

Hello, everyone! Shigeru here with some more interesting offers, and requests!

I recently traded away a Powerbolt. This I am regretting. Also, I am missing a third part of what I believe to be a trio of chips, the Powershot chip!
However, my current chip trading list is quickly diminishing, so I am taking a unexpected (and possibly interesting) decision!

Now, all chips are up for trade consideration! That's right, every chip in my folder I am willing to trade!
For the right price, of course.
So, I now give you the completely updated trading list!

TRADING
1x Cannon (40) (Price: 1000z)
1x Markcannon (70, high accuracy) (Price: ~1700z)
1x Heatshot (40, splash to 1 enemy,Fire) (Price: 1200z)
1x Powerblast (90, may guardbreak) (Price: 5000z)
1x Widesword (80 to up to three, use until broken) (Price: ~4000z) (Reluctant to part with)
1x Flameline (70 to up to three enemies, Fire) (Price: ~4700z)
1x Wideshot (80 to up to three enemies, Aqua) (Price: ~3000z)
1x Boomerang (60 to up to three enemies, Wood) (Price: ~2300z)
2x Guard1 (Reflects one attack for 60 damage) (Price: ~300z)
2x Areagrab (Warp) (Price: 3800z) (Reluctant to part with!)

Now, I have a new addition to the trading thread as well!
Introducing...
Shigeru's most wanted!
Powershot (50)
Powerbolt (70, could catch enemies off guard)
Sword (80, use until broken)
Widesword (80 to up to three, use until broken)
ANY good Sword-type chip (No Rageclaw offers, please)
Areagrab (Warp)
Three-hitters (Ex. Wideshot, Flameline, Boomerang. NOT Vulcan1)
All chips above are willing to be bargained (and begged) for.

And there you have it! Any offers?