Spare chips

Oh, wow! I was saving up for something else, but I just can't pass up that WideShot! How's 2800z sound? But, if you see anything in my folder that interests you, feel free to take some of that cash out and add the chip!

-Sabrina Jetto

-Attachment: ChipFolderData.txt
Oooh, I'll give you what you ask for... What say you to 600 Zenny for both your Guards? For some strange reason, I have trouble finding that particular chip data, and I could use them. I'm also interested in the Flameline1, Boomerang1, and Wideshot, although I will concede that Miss Jetto has first rights to that last one. Take a looksee at my folder. The only chip that's really hands off is my FlameSword. I worked too long and too hard for that thing to just trade it away right off the bat. Thanks.
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING

ATTACHMENT:DruidFolderImage.DTA
Alrightee! Some offers! What do the good people have for me today, I wonder?

Quote ()

Oh, wow! I was saving up for something else, but I just can't pass up that WideShot! How's 2800z sound? But, if you see anything in my folder that interests you, feel free to take some of that cash out and add the chip!

-Sabrina Jetto

-Attachment: ChipFolderData.txt

Ah, the Wideshot? I'm actually not too interested in any of your chips, seeing as none of them are on my list.
2800z it is.

*Attatched: Wideshot x1*

Quote ()

Oooh, I'll give you what you ask for... What say you to 600 Zenny for both your Guards? For some strange reason, I have trouble finding that particular chip data, and I could use them. I'm also interested in the Flameline1, Boomerang1, and Wideshot, although I will concede that Miss Jetto has first rights to that last one. Take a looksee at my folder. The only chip that's really hands off is my FlameSword. I worked too long and too hard for that thing to just trade it away right off the bat. Thanks.
-Steve

ATTACHMENT:DruidFolderImage.DTA

o.o
0.o
o.0
A... a... I-i-is tha-that REAL?!? A FIRESWORD?
Ye gods, I am so jealous of you right nowwwww...
*Sigh*
Anyways, to business. The guards could be yours, but I'd feel the tiniest bit better about being left with zero defensive battlechips if you upped the ante to, say, 700z?
And out of pure curiosity, WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT SWORD?!?

*Attatched: Guard1 x2*

And I believe that to be it! So without further ado, I give you...
THE UPDATED LIST!

TRADING
1x Cannon (40) (Price: 1000z)
1x Markcannon (70, high accuracy) (Price: ~1700z)
1x Heatshot (40, splash to 1 enemy,Fire) (Price: 1200z)
1x Powerblast (90, may guardbreak) (Price: 5000z)
1x Widesword (80 to up to three, use until broken) (Reluctant to part with! Wanted chips only! Zenny not accepted!)
1x Flameline (70 to up to three enemies, Fire) (Price: ~4700z)
1x Wideshot (80 to up to three enemies, Aqua) (Price: ~3000z)
1x Boomerang (60 to up to three enemies, Wood) (Price: ~2300z)
2x Guard1 (Reflects one attack for 60 damage) (Price: ~300z)
2x Areagrab (Warp) (Reluctant to part with! Trade for wanted chips only! Zenny not accepted!)
All prices are negotiable.

Shigeru's most wanted!
Powershot (50)
Powerbolt (70, could catch enemies off guard)
Sword (80, use until broken)
Widesword (80 to up to three, use until broken)
ANY good Sword-type chip (No Rageclaw offers, please)
Areagrab (Warp)
Three-hitters (Ex. Wideshot, Flameline, Boomerang. NOT Vulcan1)
All chips above are willing to be bargained (and begged) for.
say, what are you willing to part with for a sword? i will pay a little zenny as well fi need be but, i'm looking at both your flameline1 and your boomerang1.
-timmy

(Nikko.exe is curently fighting)
No chips? Oh well, it's worth it. Here you go!

-Sabrina Jetto

-Attachment: 2800z
Well, one could say taht a AreaGrab is a defensive chip, but...

Bleh. I guess I've got nothing for it. 700 Zenny it is.

And, just to confirm, you didn't see anything for that Fireline1 or Boomerang1, did you?
-Steve

ATTACHMENT:700Z
I swear, Shigeru, were it not for you, I'd be out of a job. You are one crazy trader.

Work, work.

Steve gets two Guard1s, loses 700 Zenny.
Sabrina gets Wideshot, loses 2800 Zenny.
Shigeru gets 3500 Zenny, loses two Guard1s and a Wideshot.

And now, I'm pooped. Enjoy!
Ah, thank you Persephone!

Quote ()

And, just to confirm, you didn't see anything for that Fireline1 or Boomerang1, did you?
-Steve

Unless you'd be willing to take both of them for the Firesword, that's a definite no.

And now, for Timmy's latest offer.

Quote ()

say, what are you willing to part with for a sword? i will pay a little zenny as well fi need be but, i'm looking at both your flameline1 and your boomerang1.
-timmy

(Nikko.exe is curently fighting)

Ah. A sword, you say?
Well, to be quite honest, the Boomerang and Flameline are WAY too good to trade for a Sword. If I wanted one badly enough that I'd be willing to trade one of those two chips, I'd just buy it for 1800z.

So, do any of my other chips intrest you? Or would you be willing to sell it to me at a discount?
Annnnd... the offer is gone!
Sorry, Timmy. Ya snooze, ya lose. Unless you're willing to sell that sword for less than 1000z, I can't buy it. I'm flat-out broke.

Anyways, onto a new announcement:
I have an AQUASWORD. HECK YES.
And before anyone goes on to think this is just pointless bragging, you're wrong. I have a reason for this.

You see, I got this elemental sword after beating the Cybeast of Water, Squalo.

But after seeing this amount of awesomeness and power in a single chip, my wanted list has a GIANT new addition.
See for yourself!

TRADING
1x Sword (80, use until broken) (Reluctant to part with! Wanted chips only! Zenny not accepted!)
1x Widesword (80 to up to three, use until broken) (Reluctant to part with! Wanted chips only! Zenny not accepted!)
2x Areagrab (Warp) (Reluctant to part with! Trade for wanted chips only! Zenny not accepted!)

Shigeru's most wanted!
Powershot (50)
The elemental wideswords! (80 to up to three, use until broken, Fire/Aqua/Elec/Wood)
Areagrab (Warp)
Trading list updated.

TRADING
2x Zapring (40, stun, Elec) (Price: 1200z)
1x Cactball1 (20x3, Wood) (Price: 1200z)
1x Sword (80, use until broken) (Reluctant to part with! Wanted chips only! Zenny not accepted!)

Shigeru's most wanted!
Powershot (50)
The elemental wideswords! (80 to up to three, use until broken, Fire/Aqua/Elec/Wood)
Areagrab (Warp)
Hello there! I am quite interested in your Boomerang and your Flameline. I am prepared to make an offer of 7000z for the two BattleChips. However, I quite enjoy my current Zenny total, so I was wondering how much you would be willing to shave off the price of those two BattleChips if I was to through in an AreaGrab? I hope that we can make a deal here.

Quick Edit: I see that my old friend Soryu lists an Areagrab as being worth 4,000z. herefore, would you accept my Areagrab plus 3,000z for your Flameline and Boomerang?

~ Zanallen
Actually, I've been meaning to take off the Areagrabs from the list for a while now. I'm planning to buy something that may be able to help me just as much as an areagrab ever could. I wouldn't feel good taking that much zenny from someone, though, so is there anything else you would offer?

-Shigeru Yamada

(I don't really care what you offer, Zan, I just don't want to drain all your cash. Make me another offer? And I really was planning to put the Areagrabs off the list. With my new Process upgrade I'm gonna get, I might not need them as much.)

TRADING
2x Zapring (40, stun, Elec) (Price: 1200z)
1x Sword (80, use until broken) (Price: 1500z)
2x Areagrab (Warp) (Price: 3500z)

Shigeru's most wanted!
Powershot (50)
Hmmm, alright then. Would you be willing to trade those two chips for, say, 4000z and a RageClaw? It doesn't have the power of a sword, but it is a tad more versatile when it comes to normal battle mechanics.

~ Zanallen
Wait, wait, wait. Allow me to adjust my offer. How about 4,700z and a Zapring. The BattleChip deals forty damage with great accuracy and adds a stun effect.

~Zanallen
Considering my navi's abilities would pump that damage up to 50 and stun, you have yourself a deal.

-Shigeru Yamada

*Attatched: Flameline x1, Boomerang x1*

(Reluctant to part with, but I'm always willing to be fair. Besides, with the sig I'll buy with this, I won't really need anything but my swords.)
Agreed. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

[Attached: 4,700z, Zapring]
(Moddage please? I need the cash ASAP.)
Seems slightly in favor of Shigeru to me, but whatever. Just don't piss me off right now.

4700z, Zapring-->Shigeru

Boomerang1, Flameline1-->Zanallen
Thank you very much Shigeru, Persephone.

~Zanallen

Quote (Persephone)

Seems slightly in favor of Shigeru to me, but whatever. Just don't piss me off anytime.

Fixed.
*Runs*

Thank you for the kind cash payment. Now, I shall update the trading list.

-Shigeru Yamada

TRADING
3x Zapring (40, stun, Elec) (Price: 1200z)
1x Thunder (40, stun, Elec) (Price: 1200z)
1x Sword (80, use until broken) (Price: 1500z)
1x Widesword (80, can hit up to three, use until broken) (Price: 4000z)
2x Areagrab (Warp) (Price: 3000z)

Shigeru's most wanted!
Powershot (50)