Grand Unveiling!

'Ayumi' appeared in the netsquare, coming in from Yoka once more. She moved clear of the portal and surveyed the battlefield, quickly accessing the situation.

"What's going on here Leon? Where'd that gold navi go?" she asked bewildered.

"He was probably killed by the virii and heelnavi here..." Leon said unhappily. "But this heelnavi is different... he's a lot stronger. I don't want you getting too close, ok? Concentrate on hitting him from afar." Leon was about to slot in the shotgun when he spotted a familiar looking navi on the corner of the screen. His eyes widened and his breathing slowed.

"It can't be..."

'Ayumi' looked worried, and searched about for what was bothering Leon. "What? What's wrong? Am I in trouble? Are my systems failing!? What's going on Leon!!"

======================
1-4. Be stupified by the mankini and have 'Ayumi' panic.
Tenshi appeared in a flutter of black feathers before straightening his wings revealing himself. "What the hell? Dammit... Gaeherris where are you?" "RIGHT here buddy! Dammit! The coding's going to fast... we need to---" "No...." "Fine! Phoenix shot, wideshot, shotgun chips in!"

Winding back, Tenshi's blade flashed three colors before they began swirling around the blade. "Shower their souls with the fires of purification, the water of sin, and the energy of faith!!! ETERNAL SEALER!" Slicing out, the 3 blasts zoomed at the group of viruses!

(Recap
Phoenix shot 90
Wideshot 80
Shotgun 50
No time for targeting limited posting time, Thus last action reserved for dodge)

The white figure appeared from the Sharo gate in midair, absorbing the shock of the landing with its knees and glancing around quickly, its head leaving an oddly displaced image, as if the material of its sheer white body couldn't quite keep up.

It muttered to itself in an odd half-tone, and a small gem on its forehead, previously invisible, gave a small shimmer of agreement. Running at an angle to the group of enemies, the figure shifted in mid-run, quickly hardening into the feminine figure of Titania, with her massive bow slung over her shoulder. Her hands came forward to brace herself as she dove low, not wasting time with words.

Titania dominates
Take cover
Dodge
The dull beige Navi materialized out of the Sharo portal. He searched for Oberon, thinking to continue his investigation, but the Navi was no where to be found. In his place was an opaque female Navi, armed with a bow, who was dashing away into the raging battle.

"Quite interesting..."

Chaos gazed across the battlefield, taking in the sights and sounds. There was a multitude of Navi populating the NetSquare, most watching the battle unfold. Several virii, powerful creatures from the look of them, were aiding a HeelNavi in battle against three powerful Navi. Two of the Navi seemed to be straight swordsmen, though one was dressed in a dubious outfit consisting of a Speedo. The third of the group was using Windboxes to travel on a Rockcube, crushing anything that got in his path. It was like Armageddon....It was beautiful.

Wanting a better view of the battle, Chaos strolled over to the closest wall, crimson lines of energy flowing along his beige boots. He placed one foot on the wall and then the other, moving as surely as if he were on level ground. He strolled up the wall, switching to the roof when he reached it. There he stood, gazing up at the battle below him. He scanned the chaos, searching once more for the black HeelNavi.

"There..."

He spotted the leader of the criminals battling the Speedo-clad Navi. The HeelNavi seemed to be losing, the Speedo Navi lost in a battle rage, slashing away with what looked like an Aquablade. Chaos chuckled. It was almost time. Almost the end. And Chaos would be there...

Summary:

All dodges
All sound seemed to be temporarily sucked out of the netsquare during the few seconds the black assassin navi transferred in from Sharo. Looking around, he immediately sees the melee taking place, almost exactly as the ones who posted about it on the BBS had described it. So that...that must be Swing he says to himself, seeing the green swordfighter. Duke mentioned giving that fireblade chip to him.

Suddenly a stray beam from a scuttlest came his way, narrowly missing him. Realizing that he couldn't just stand around and watch, Pianissimo ducks out of the way, contacting Rigel.

"You were right. It's an absolute mess here. Send me that sword chip or whatever it is that you just bought."
"What, you're just going to jump in?" asked Rigel, surprised at him.
"Not yet. But I'd rather have a weapon ready for when and if I get drawn in."

All dodge.
The semblance of a gale collected itself some distance from the melee. Amidst this collection of winds appeared both poncho and hat, and both settled to the ground in a quiet announcement. In another moment, the gale threw itself upwards, and the poncho with it, and as it rose, Triggerman's fully clad form was witnessed.

The slinger didn't miss a beat; his intuition had been hammering like a recoiling submachine gun as he entered, and it had proven right again. The magazine was far from empty; there was some whiskey at the bottom of the bottle yet.

The breeze threw Triggerman's poncho aloft once more as it conjured itself from the depths of existence. In another pass of the gale, Triggerman became ghost once more, a form of but poncho and hat. The ethereal entity floated to the gesture of the wind's dictation, amidst the still present chaos.

That Dame had remorselessly inserted him into a scene akin to the devil's kitchen.

But he had come with an appetite today.

1) The Good- Western Wind entrance
2-4) Wind-style dodges
Tornado stood up. The battle was interseting, but he was bored of sitting. Especially in that crappy chair. Shrugging, he walked into the nearest portal that he could find without being caught in the crossfire.

"Okay, ACDC, here I come."

((Now I'm bored. Bye.))
Kenji stood there waiting for a bit, watching the battle unravell. Time passed for a bit, and he got bored. His hitodama faded as he gave out a large yawn. He clicked a few buttons and disappeared in a blue flame.
((My boredom continues to exist. Fare thee well.))

"Shuilong, I have just randomly received an e-mail from my dad. Jack-out!" Shin announced.
"Okay then." Shuilong replied before turning to his other teammates. "Sorry to leave you hanging. But, got some stuff to do. Bye." With that the blue dragon navi jacked out.
(i bord...need to bust some virii)

"Nikko....jack out, i made a promase to help out someone."
"WHAT!? in the middle of THIS fight!?"
"Nikko....."
"Ok....ok...jacking out."

In a small blue light nikko jacked out, regreting that she's not gonna be able to help out here.
The DimensionChariot rammed straight into the first Scuttlest, the heroic crusader barely hanging on as the collision crushed both the virus and its barrier--and sent the RockCube high into the sky, the Windboxes propelling from below!

As Dimensionman desperately tried to control his descent, one of the Windboxes shudder as metal shards pepper its central, and promptly explode! "No! My glorious vehicle of Justice!" Dimensionman cries, as survival instincts take over and he abandons ship, the RockCube crushing the remaining Windbox as the orange crusader tumbles on the floor, finding himself face to face with the remaining Scuttlest!

It is at this moment that the self-proclaimed most courageous Navi on the known Net covers his eyes and whimpers. Desperately, he reaches within, calling for help, any help, anywhere--

"Come on, handsome. We're not going to all the work here, now..." A voice, familiar yet strange at the same, entices Dimensionman to peek nervously through his gloves. A firing squad of valkeries had placed themselves between him and the growling insectoid, long silver bazookas at the ready. The speaker is in the center, her white armor reflecting the various other colors--

"For all his 'Justice', I wish he acted more like a man..." her neighbor, in a sea-blue bodysuit, gripes as she trails the Scuttlest--

"Wh-what do you man? I mean, mean?" Dimensionman takes a step back, trying desperately to defend his pride and manhood in the awkward situation--wasn't he supposed to be defending these femme fatales, instead of... well, instead of what it was? Before he could finish putting the thought into words, the Scuttlest fired a piercing red beam, blasting the center two DimensionGirls down!

"Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeee!!!! Yellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! This can't be happening! Blue and Yellow have been shot...!" Dimensionman fell to his knees, as the DimensionGirls open fire in retaliation, explosive rounds pounding at the barrier of the Scuttlest--

"I--I am a Defender of Justice! I can't--I won't fall here!" Dimensionman repeated his mantra, growing stronger as he uttered each word. "Blue! Yellow! Your deaths have awakened a burning passion in my heart! I play my ace card!" With a yell of pure passion, Dimensionman draws his ultimate weapon, a gigantic red triple-barreled blaster. Heaving under the weight of his weapon, the orange Navi armed the Magnum, caught in the frenzy as he fired the rounds into the virus--"Face the power of justice!!" He continued yelling, the Magnum clicking as it had run out of ammunition.

"Now that's more like it." The blue DimensionGirl purred, from her spot beside Dimensionman. The Scuttlest reduced to smoldering ruin, she let the Magnum slip off her shoulders--exactly as the other DimensionGirls decided to do the same.

Dimensionman immediately found himself crashing face-first into the ground, dragged by his own weapon. The peals of laughter from his counterparts did nothing to help his discomfort and embarrassment.

Meanwhile, a wave of new arrivals blast the remaining viruses aside, leaving only the HeelNavi to face the group of heros!

"Damn it... good help is so hard to help..." The HeelNavi laments his new situation, as he realizes that all his guards had fallen by this time. "Well... never trust anything to anyone but yourself..." He falls into a dark crackle, as the mankini and the green swordmaster appear at his sides, Swing slashing upward while the nearly-naked ninja slashing downards in a improvised cross-slash. "Gwarh!" The HeelNavi steps back, deep gashes in both sides. He steps at the boundary of the dark portal, clutching his side as he plunges his right arm into the darkness--

A black wave splashes from the portal, swarming the HeelNavi and spreading around him, long dark tendrils of shadow whipping up around him!

"Victory is... mine..." The HeelNavi proclaims, as he lashes out with the tendrils! The strange darkness rips the Navis asunder, screwing up their programs and holding them in place! "Your deaths... shall be slow..." The HeelNavi's voice has changed to something else, something sinister...

SpidyA:Deleted
SpidyB:Deleted
SpidyC:!DELETED!
WhomperA:Deleted
WhomperB:!DELETED!
WhomperC:!DELETED!
BombWorkA:!DELETED!
BombWorkB:Deleted
BombWorkC:!DELETED!
ScuttlestA:!DELETED!
ScuttlestB:!DELETED!

DrkHeelNavi: 400 (???) (???)

DIMENSIONCHARIOT!
RockCube: CRASHED!
WindboxA: BLASTED!
WindboxB: CRUSHED!

Dimensionman: 120 (TENDRIL!)
Swing: 80 (Equip: Fireblade) (TENDRIL!)
???: 60 (Equip: Aquablade) (TENDRIL!)

Kobozen: 1 (TENDRIL!)
AniMay: 1 (TENDRIL!)
Soulman: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Bard: 20 (TENDRIL!)
XIII: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Capuchin: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Raiden: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Alphonse: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Illumina: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Tenshi: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Titania: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Chaos: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Pianissmio: 20 (TENDRIL!)
Triggerman: 20 (TENDRIL!)
"GERR!!". Alphonse was struggling to free him self from the Tendrils, but it was grabbing onto him even harder. "What the hell are those things!!", "I don't want to know...These thing is getting on my nerve!!". Alphonse switched his gauntlet into a metal claw and sliced through the tendrils, breaking him free. Alphonse stopped to catch his breath, then, in seconds, Alphonse dashed towards the Darkheelnavi with all his strength. "Be sure to welcome me in hell!!". With his cry ringing through the square, Alphonse's leg burned with furious fire and attempted to land a devastating blow on the heelnavi's head. After the strike, Alphonse quickly retreated from the Heelnavi and hid beneath a broken building for shelter. "Alphonse! Why didn't you finish him off!!", "...I couldn't...He had too much stamina...Also, he has this aura around him...I don't wanna risk my life so easily"

Actions:
1: Struggle to break free
2: Break free with RageClaw (40 Dmg/Grapple)
3: Halberd Impaler (60 Dmg/Fire/3CD)

((Edited!!...I should've bought the Speed Upgrade before I came here >_>;;))
"What in the Nine Hells?" Chaos crumpled against the ceiling as the wave of darkness passed through him.

"Chaos? What's going on? What did that Heelnavi do?" Rayth asked.

"Arg...I don't know, but I seem to be entra-Ack!" The tendrils of darkness squeezing the life from him.

"Well, you had best do something before your life drains away." Rayth said, mockingly.

"Screw you..." Was all Chaos could choke out before the tendrils cut off his speech.

The dark Navi struggled against his bonds. The tendrils seemed to have attached themselves to the ceiling to hold him immobile. Worse yet, his own powers were working against him, the crimson lines of energy serving to fasten him against the ceiling as through he were standing on the ground. He concentrated, releasing his grasp on the gravity around him.

Chaos began to fall, his body no longer attracted to the wall. Still the tendrils held him fast, so that he hung limp from the ceiling. Chaos focused his thoughts, strengthening the the force of gravity that surrounded his body. He made himself heavier, the amplified mass ripping the tendrils of darkness from their perch in the ceiling. The Navi began to free fall and barely managed to halt gravity seconds before smashing to the earth. He floated a few inches from the ground, vomiting blood through the beige mask for a second or so before he could move again. Chaos freed one arm and then the other, using his leverage to pull the tendrils off of him and toss them to the ground below.

"That's it..." The dark Navi panted. "I am going to destroy you."

Crimson lines of energy sparked along his beige arm, coalescing to swirl around a sphere of pure darkness. Chaos raised his arm, the sphere hovering centimeters from his fingertips. The Navi shouted, an unrecognizable command that spurred the sphere forward. He hoped to crush the HeelNavi, to freeze him in his tracks so that he could be made to pay for his impudence.

Summary:
1-2. Free self from tendrils
3. Wind dodge
4. Gravitic Crush to DrkHeelNavi(40 plus Stun)
"That... stupid ass... couldn't end it in time..." gasped Soulman as the tendril enveloped him, "But that guy... is just as dumb... darkness always vanishes... before... LIGHT! SOUL FLASH!" THe navi gathered energy around his body, which fired outward, peircing the tendril and dropping him to the ground. As Soulman looked around, he saw many other navis in the same predicament he himself had been in just moments earlier, "Wes, now's not the time to wait for your precious 'Sensei'. Send me a chip now, I need to help Ayumi."

"So, something to cut through the tentacles? Rage Claw, downloading now." a small click indicated the chip being sent, but Wes was still uneasy. His master had told him about a similar navi before. The instructions he had been given for fighting such a navi were simply this: Run. Even if they managed to win against him, the consequences were far too great. He remembered the conversation well, but wished he didn't. He mustn't think of the 'C' word. He looked at his PET nervously, "Hey... Soulman, be careful, ok? If he gets you with another attack, don't let him drag it out. Just jack out before anything serious happens with your data, okay?"

A clawed glove appeared over Soulman's hand. He flex his hand, opening and closing it to make sure it would function the way he wanted to, "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not going to give up just because he wants to torture me. I don't care what happens." He dashed forward, slashing at Ayumi's bonds.

"Then... just don't get hit." Wes said.

"Feh, what, you worried about the precious gift your precious sensei left you getting hurt? If it wasn't for that old fart, you'd probably just say I was some perverted, undisciplined navi. I know you hold me in contempt!" Soulman shouted.

"That's not true. It was but..." Wes knew he shouldn't get upset. His navi was just lashing out because the current situation frustrated him and drug up a lot of buried issues. Still, having your closest friend yell at you wasn't something that he could smile through. He sighed. This battle needed to end soon.

"Was and still is, right? I don't care. Right now, I need to save as many as I can." Soulman looked around again. It was tentrils far as the eye could see. Then he noticed one that looked a bit furry. His eyes widened as he realized it was the tail belonging to the girl he had seen in the Onsen earlier, "Damn it, not you too..." he muttered as he jumped forward, attempting to cleave what held her in half. As he landed on his feet, he turned to yell at her for being so easily captured when he got a look at her face. Such an innocent looking girl... taking his anger out on her certainly wouldn't help the situation or calm him down. He glanced at the navi with the Aquablade. His quarrel was with him. He needed to save him so that he could chew him out later. He gave the girl a smile and a wink, "You okay, cutie? This isn't your fight, so you should probably leave before you get hurt any more. We should hook up after I kill this guy dead." He began running at the mystery fighter, his claw held high, "So, Wes... can you be ready to send me more chips?"

"Huh?" the change of tone surprised Wes, but he smiled anyway, "Yeah, sure, just make sure you don't die while you're trying to flirt and fight, okay?"

"I can multitask!" yelled Soulman, grinning as well. His apology had been accepted. He brought his weapon down, cutting through the tendril. He didn't put much care into his movements, since he thought it might be amusing to hit the navi as well. He smiled sarcastically, "Oh, sorry, I didn't hit you did I? Well, since I was so careless, how about I let you clean up your mess and delete that navi instead of doing it myself and totally humiliating you? My, I'm such a generous soul."

Wes glanced nervously at the Aquablade again, Way to cover up the fact that you have no chance of doing it yourself and actually want him to do it for you. I doubt anyone will notice that. Nope, that's not obvious at all. He might want to make a request as well, "Um, excuse me, sir. Did sensei by chance leave you a guard? Cause Jr here's spent. Can't move an inch. Completely open."

"Wh-why you! I am not." the navi shouted before falling to one knee, "Well... maybe I could use a small rest... damn it."

((1.) SoulFlash, 40+lowers Accuracy, Soul-Tendril
2.) Rageclaw, 40, Illu-Tendril
3.) Rageclaw, 40, Capu-Tendril
4.) Rageclaw, 40, ???-Tendril))
"Dark...tendrils..." gasped Pianissimo, struggling against the tendril holding him in place. "Didn't...see...this...coming." He continued to struggle until a loud static noise brought him back to his senses. "Are you forgetting your own philosophy, Pianissimo? 'To panic means to be deleted?' Get a grip on yourself for crying out loud!" Pianissimo immediately stopped thrashing, realizing that that statement most likely held true in this case more than any. The places where the dark tendril touched burned furiously, giving Pianissimo the disturbing feeling that his very source code was being assaulted by the darkness. This is definitely not good, he said to himself, now struggling to reach and draw his katana.

Eventually, he managed to hit one end of its sheath, tipping the katana out, and into a position where Pianissimo could grasp it. Now, let's see if Duke sent that sword chip I asked him to send. he said to himself, and sure enough, the moment he reached the word "sword", his normally black katana was enveloped in a brilliant azure light. Not exactly what that guy did, but it should be enough to cut through the darkness

Careful not to accidentally cut himself, Pianissimo sliced through the binding on his other arm, thus allowing him enough range of motion to cut the base of the tendril, dropping him to the ground and causing the tendril to fully release him. As he got up, he tried to shake that horrible lingering feeling the tendril had left on him. Looking towards the dark HeelNavi, Pianissimo prepared to bury it with his blade, before noticing that many of the other navis had yet to shake off their own dark bindings. Least I can do is help a few. I can't believe Swing managed to get caught by this trap. Then again, if no one else managed to avoid it...

Pianissimo dashed toward the dark HeelNavi, sword chip-powered katana held behind him. He couldn't tell if the heelnavi was facing him or not, but sincerely hoped he wasn't. Despite the rapid pace, Pianissimo was making so little sound that the heelnavi wouldn't have noticed him without looking at him. Well, looking or not, he still probably won't see this coming he thought as he drew near, suddenly veering to the side and swinging his katana at the tendril that bound Swing. "It's all I can do for now, brother," Pianissimo whispered to the net as he retreated once more from the heelnavi's position.

1. Struggle/grab katana
2. Free arms with sword chip
3. Sword - 80+10 - Pian-tendril
4. Sword - 80+10 - Swing-tendril
"Damn it!" XIII yelled as he struggled against his bonds. "I didn't think things would sour this quickly!"
"XIII!" Kasumi yelled. "We've got to fight now! Here! Rage claw, slot in!"

XIII managed to free his arms, the left turning into a bear claw. Luckily, he had drawn his sword before being caught, so this oversized katana was still in his right hand.

"Take this, you damn plant thing!"

He slashed at the tendrils holding him with the rage claw and sword, attempting to completely break free. He also swung at Capuchin's bonds, trying to break his comrade free.

Summary:
1) Rage claw (40) @ XIII Tendril
2) buster (katana) attack @ XIII Tendril
3) Rage Claw (40) @ Capuchin Tendril
4) buster (katana) attack @ Capuchin Tendril
"N-N-no-o... not tenticals... why did it have to be tenticals"

AniMay looked down nevoiusly at the tenlicals as they warped around her leg. "Help me Genso! I don't want to go back to that!

<Don't worry! here comes the sword chip>He shouted back, slotting in the chip from it's hiding place under a dvd case.

From the courner of her eye, AniMay see a distant gleam of metal in the sky. Throwing her weight quickly to one side, the falling sword spears the ground between her legs."Watch where you're aiming that thing!" She shouts as she grabs the hilt, "I was almost hit why the hell did you do that!"

<Duh...>Genso rolls his eyes as he roots around for more chips,<It was dramatic, you were supposed to catch it...>

"What ever..." AniMay muttered as she slashed at the tentiacels,"Die perverted tools of evil!" She then struggles to her feet and beings to walk over to the wolf navi, wincing in pain at her ingured leg. slashing her sword at his tenticals she looks at the last of the forces. Keeping an eye on him, she starts to move as quickly away to the edge of the area.

actions

1)battlechip-sword(80) to her tenitcal
2)battlechip-sword(80) to kobos tentical
3) hurried walk away-autododge
NO!

Helplessly, Oberon watched his body become wrapped in darkness, bound by "tendrils" of darkness. His sight flickered dangerously as Titania struggled to remain conscious, but to his frustration she also fought to remain the one in the fight. Her willpower was like a shield of ice a foot thick, as cold and as heavy as the midnight blue of the gem set in her circlet. Oberon felt rather than saw the expression on his counterpart, and didn't even need to be told of her pain, although it screamed like a banshee's wail in his head.

I won't let your pride get you killed! I can free you! Please, love, let me fight for you one more time... Wordlessly, he screamed at her to let him fight.

Back then, I know you would have been there for me. Her thoughts were sad, but they were always strong, without a hint of the despair or fear that an observer might have seen in her body language and face. Oberon's understanding of her went beyond body language and face.

I can still be there for you.

Be careful, Oberon.

She gave one last, desperate struggle with all of her considerable strength, pressing outwards and even using her massive bow as leverage. In her might, she was able to force her arms, elbows first, outward away from her body for just a short distance before her body shifted, and the gloves on her hands were replaced by heavier gauntlets, and clenched in their white iron fists were two wide blades-- Oberon's swords.

They were suddenly alight with an orange glow, like firelight consuming the ghostly blades and throwing a false light across their wielder's body. With a sudden, sharp movement, he pulled his right arm arond in an arc up over his head and then down again, slicing through the darkness around him with the widest part of his weapon on the side of his hand. His muscles strained with the same hidden power as his counterpart with her bow-- they were the same, after all-- as he brought his left sword through the opposite motion, cutting the tendrils behind him in a dancelike motion, the fury of his weapons matched only by the fury in his eyes.

Titania did not dare to feel relief just yet, and her combat- trained mind already knew what to do. Oberon understood her quickly. With one last whirlwind-like movement, he used his blades to sling shattered globs of darkness at the enemy before him and ran over, eyes and weaopns both ablaze, to assist the nearest member of the Sexy Trio.

Preparation-- Titania gives Oberon space
Extremely fast shift (Sudden Strike) RageClaw: throw Tendrils at DarkHeelNavi [20/60]
RageClaw [40] DimensionTendrils
Raiden could hardly keep up with everything that was going on. The Rockcube was flying straight up, a platoon of bazooka-toting girls had appeared straight out of nowhere and the other two mysterious Navis had laid a serious hit down on the one that had obviously caused all of this trouble.

Then he found an arm of shadow grabbing hold of him and seeping deep into his programming, rendering him immobile.

"A-anti!" he fairly screeched, taken entirely by surprise. He scrabbled desperately at the shadow that was compressing around him, as if trying to drag him down, but it refused to let go.

Swearing liberally, Anti dropped to one knee to rifle through the chips that she had just knocked off the edge of her desk. Meanwhile, Raiden tried to wedge his fingers in between himself and the shadow, and pushed with everything he had. His eyes had gone wide and frightened, and he was obviously on the verge of a panic attack.

Anti grabbed hold of her RageClaw chip and slammed it into the side of her PET. The panels around Raiden suddenly split into a myriad of cracks, and the fragments were drawn upward into the air by some intangible force. In the same second, they were sucked in to form a shell around Raiden's entire right arm; hardly leaving him any time to get used to the massive arm of panel bits that extended from hand to shoulder, a trio of laser-light claws shot out of the end. His wild eyes snapped over to the claw, and he immediately set to madly attacking the shadowy rope with it. It snapped under the assault, and he went stumbling backwards a couple of steps, his wired attention shifting upward to fix on the evil Navi.

"Raiden, take him out!"

He shook his head quickly. "There's no way I can touch him! Those three guys couldn't, and I think that they could delete all of us!" He gestured wildly to the other Navis who had come back from the mission to chase down the thieves of the Sunshine chips with his free arm. The other he brought up to guard his face, desperately hoping that it would be enough to deter the wrath of the evil Navi.

[1. Try and escape tendril
2. Rageclaw tendril (40 dmg)
3. Block (dodge)]
Kobo didn't have much left. He abandoned the cannon chip he sturrgled onto. "ZEEN!" "on it, sir..." Kobo's spear, thrown to the ground in the confusing, somehow it's material seeped through the tendril and formed a weapon around his arm. If only he should break free.

1. rageclaw at tendril
2.3. continue attempts/dodge/counter with shotgun

((SOOOO SORRY))