Grand Unveiling OOC!

Basically, the NetPolice along with NanoPengi, had a grand unveiling of this new portal system that makes it easier to jump from Net to Net. There was pie...And punch. Lots of Navi interaction. Then, right before the prize for the first 100 members was announced, Navi started getting sick and passing out. Cue strange mocking voice. People began to vomit and then there was an explosion of Mr. Progs. Then the real bad guys, some HeelNavi, activated a program that caused all of the pies to explode with great paralyzing justice. Stole prizes, rinse and repeat....
Oh. Quick note:

If you were here BEFORE the Navis began collapsing, take 1000 zenny now. ONLY IF YOU POSTED IN BEFORE THE NAVIS BEGAN COLLAPSING.

Anyone that came in before everyone got knocked out, take 500 zenny. This stacks with the earlier bonus.
Huh? Why'd we get money? I mean, is there a way to explain it IC? XD
wait if it stacks, does that mean everyone ehre beforehand gets 1500z?
I'd say it's for putting up with me thus far, and since this is the official start of the event, for those who put 3+ days into the event before everyone else.

...there's no way to explain this IC, is there... oo;
And yes. This means if you were here from the very beginning, you get 1500 zenny.
I know I barely made it. I just wanted to do something, I am getting rather bored waiting for the results of the new systems. Once that comes out I will fully kit out my Navi and stuff. Anyways. Syriene and I are going to swtich users for a bit, so that we both can respond to the topic.
Darn...Also, I Think I should change my navi...TOO MUCH OF THE SAME TYPE >_<!! RAWR!! (Fire types...not to mention MeleeMan...)
Meh, that Mr. Prog I killed was loaded.
Wait, so if you were here before everyone collapsed and still was on you would get 1500?
If you came before the first collapses (i.e., the first sign that something was wrong), you get 1500. You get only 500 if you came after that, but before the HeelNavis knocked everyone out.

If you're joining now, you get nada.
Well...that sucks^^ I just wanna get somethin' special~
yay, I get 1500z.

Nothing like being the second one there.

Would've been the first, but wanted something to do when I got there.
Yey, navi number 3.

DruidMan: WHOA DUDE I FOUND SUM MONIES
Steve: OMG PIK IT UP< DROOID! LoL
YOSH! 1500z.
So what, we just go bust in the said areas?
Me and Kujajin go together like peanut butter and jelly. We just need the bread to guide us.

Looking for a leader.
*activate hypnotic thingy*
GOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOO SHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO
*deactivate hypnotic thingy*
What do we do once through each portal? There's nothin' in Electown.

Do we start a topic?
Apparently so.
I did in Electown. wasn't sure if I was sposed to or not.

Oh well, I could alwasy delete it with my mod-ness, if needed.