Grand Unveiling OOC!

O RLY? Am I cliche enough to make whatever my navi eats go into a storage area to be eaten yet again and again and again and again....esc.
darn it, I can't really post much tomarrow due to school stuff.....

Quote (RevivedSin)

WHAT! again?
Just when the Progs started falling from the sky... T-T
LOL It's raining progs and Shuilong's barrel-rolling out of the way! XD

DO A BARREL ROLL!

But yeah... I didn't even keep track of how much Voltman ate...
You can always vomit it out
Ooooh...Chaos is pissed.
Edited so that I vomited the pies out.
"Data Removal Execute!"
Shuilong barfs. LOL

Quote ()

"Removing Pie data." Shin announced, attatching a Keyboard and some various other equipment to his PET and executing the process.
"Wait, you can do that?" Shuilong commented, surprised.
"Oh, yeah, but it's not going to feel pleasant, Data Remove!" Shin cried out and executed the removal with a couple more keystrokes.
A massive rumbling from the navi's bowels forced him to up-chuck his previously devoured contents onto the floor, he then looked up.
"Oh for the love of..." Shuilong cried out as he quickly sidestepped and barrel-rolled out of the way of the raining Progs.

Turn Summary: ((BECAUSE I CAN! XD))
1. Puke my guts out. I hope my body can take it.
2. Do a barrel roll!
3. Push Z or L twice!

I fixed your summary for you!
darn it...

Ima gonna be left out...

I cant post fri-sun, which is when the battle's oviously going to be...

should I just jack out?
Same thing that happened on Tuesday.

I'm going to be MIA from 5PM Est to about 10:30PM Est... College and all that. ^^;

Quote (Leon)

Quote ()

"Removing Pie data." Shin announced, attatching a Keyboard and some various other equipment to his PET and executing the process.
"Wait, you can do that?" Shuilong commented, surprised.
"Oh, yeah, but it's not going to feel pleasant, Data Remove!" Shin cried out and executed the removal with a couple more keystrokes.
A massive rumbling from the navi's bowels forced him to up-chuck his previously devoured contents onto the floor, he then looked up.
"Oh for the love of..." Shuilong cried out as he quickly sidestepped and barrel-rolled out of the way of the raining Progs.

Turn Summary: ((BECAUSE I CAN! XD))
1. Puke my guts out. I hope my body can take it.
2. Do a barrel roll!
3. Push Z or L twice!

I fixed your summary for you!

R or Z!

R or Z!
Whatever, I didn't have a controller handy. -stabinates kazu-
heh.....looks like my characters got approved just in time for me to participate in the event.
Update in 10 minutes.

Gonna post, better do it now.
nikko has rushed into the fog, what will happen? who the hell knows.
crap, this sucks. Temp moddage. Just as I was going to post too.
Why did it close?!?

Meh. At least I'm there.
Well... since I'm going to be gone for the next 5 or 6 hours, and I don't want to hold up the RP, I'll just create an action tree for Winter to run in auto-pilot while I'm away. Since she's not the strongest Navi around, I'd like to just have her act in support of the rest of the group.

Alternating: (while in-flight)

Turn A:
Double wind-assisted airborne dodge w/ Crystal Spire to hamper a Heel Navi's actions. (Barrel rolls... optional :lol: )

Turn B:
Use Gale Force Strike to clear away smoke or blow a Heel Navi off-balance.

Turn C:
Double wind-assisted airborne dodge w/ a chip attack (sword or guns only, can't use Rage-Claw due to lack of physical strength).

Turn D: Repeat @ Turn A, while swapping actions for Turn B and C as needed or randomly until my next post, or combat ends.

If that's not allowed, then have Winter withdraw from the battle or spend all of her actions evading until I get back. But don't stop the battle just because I'm not here.

See you all after class.
No need. The battle hasn't begun... ;P
it's ended, and battle kobo knows what's best

Quote (Voltman)

Mmmm... Spicy pies...

One of the best lines ever. Just because he didn't throw up the pies.