Grand Unveiling OOC!

OH SHITS! DEMON JUST SCREWED UP!

It's 2 MINUTES, not 2 HOURS!

HE APOLOGIZES, AND BEGS FOR FORGIVENESS!
Wow, that's a big difference. Maybe the thieves can still be caught now. And don't worry about it Demon, everyone makes mistakes.
Ummm... yea... to all those who have posted, adjust as necessary. ^^;
Heheheh. Smooth move, ex-lax.
RAWR!! HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON >_<!! FILL ME UP!! (No...Puns...*kills you* ((Unless it's some bread fillings :3)))
Notice:
Posting any OOC in the event thread will result in me editing your post and hitting you upside the head with my fist. You've been warned, keep all OOC here please.
Okay. A question.

Is there any point to staying, besides plot development? Because I'd really like to go virus busting now. Unless there's some sort of prize anyways. That would be nice.
... What do you think the quest is? It's technically only begun.

Leave if you want--I'm not giving pointers on this.
Demon? Please answer. I'd like to leave, if there's nothing for me to get.
Only... begun? Oh, great... I get the feeling that the prize for the people in this is a sunshine chip, but I've been in too many multi person things lately... Gah! I don't know!

...meh. I really don't know. I'll stay a bit longer...
Meh. I'll stay. What's RPing without storylines? Boring. Well... maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I'm definitely staying.
Very well.

((LIST ON FIRST PAGE))

If you are staying, please be active and such--this is the last chance to leave without any penalties. Also the last chance to join. ;P
>.0 *twitch*

Twenty nine members?
Oh, boy. Here comes another Boxman event...
LET ME JOIN IN>_<!! ME WANT RARE CHIPS~
lol, as long as battlekobo doesn't stay for too long, yes I'm in. Unless >_>

but anyways, be free to smack annoyance upside the head
I'd like to stay, but so you all know: I've got work on Friday and Saturday night, along with Sunday morning. As such, I can post...Fri. Sat. Morning and after work(About 12:30am) and Sunday after work(About 5pm or so).
Goroke Added. List moved to first post for ease.

So, did the event start already? Freakin 15 pages already filled up >_>;;

Can someone give this moogle the details about this TT^TT
I am in the event now! I don't think my name was on that list. I am not to late am I?
... Barely made it.

Added.