Front Counter

Soryu ran his fingers through his silvery hair as he turned to face his newest customer. "Suitachi?" he asked, leaning in closely across the counter toward K with an odd smile on his face, "I'm afraid that Suitachi doesn't work here anymore, but I'd be happy to perform any services for you that you may require." Placing one hand on K's shoulder and holding up the small gray sword battlechip in the other, he smiled. "Now, you want this little gem here, don't you? Well I'm willing to sell it to you for 1800Z. How about that, cutie? If you buy now, I'll be sure to give you a little something... extra."

Feh, that'll scare off the little punk, he thought, The nerve of some people - coming in here and demanding that programming nerd instead of me!
"*Psst* Alphonse. So that's not Suitachi??"

"For the last time, he isn't!!"

"*Psst*...What is he trying to do?"

"*sigh*Just...Just don't bother me"

K had a bewildered look over his face, just ignoring all the "things" Soryu was doing to him. "Err...Here's the 1800 zenny" K set his money down at the counter and swiped the chip away from Soryu's finger.

"Well...Thanks?"
Shigeru sauntered in, looking around, before turning his gaze to the chip he had come in for.
One Sword chip, please!
And with that, he got out the 1800z, waiting for Soryu to come and complete the transaction.
(Yo?
Edit: Gah. Have to change the time on my forum clock...)
(Even with the timechange, this is still a bump.)
A loud thump and a feminine giggle can be heard from the back of the store. "H...Hold on a sec! I'll be right there!" shouted Soryu, as a great deal of noise seemed to erupt from the backroom, as though someone were moving furnature or... something of the sort. Down the stairs charged Soryu, shirtless, and with a pair of unbuttoned jeans around his waist. His pale skin gleaming in the artificial light of the store, he frowned as he looked at the youth's order. "A sword battlechip? You bother me for a freaking SWORD battlechip?" he grumbled, brushing his snow-white hair scornfully, "I swear, they never should have discontinued these things. Everything was so much easier before they went and adopted those newfangled claw things."

Growling, he flipped open a small box and tossed the chip scornfully toward Shigeru. "Here, take it. Now get out of my sight," scowled Soryu, turning around quickly and returning to the back room as quickly as he had come.

(-1800 to Shigeru)
Shigeru just kind of stood there as Soryu ranted about the sword chips, and then ran back upstairs. Shigeru grabbed the chip, and walked calmly toward the door.
It wasn't until he was outside that he started to claw his eyes out.
Aida quickly walked in the store but sadly tripped before making it to the counter. She gave out a moan. "Oh n-no....I m-must be a laughing s-stock now..." She walked up to the counter and placed her zenny, "Uhmm.....hmmm...s-so much to cho-ose.....Ill take....two energybombs a-and a bubbler please!"
(bump!)
Soryu walked out of back, and quietly got out the chips that Aida had requested. He placed them on the counter, grabbing the cash and putting it in the register.
Here. Enjoy your chips.
And with that, he returned to the backroom.

(Lucky lucky Lunar! You get my first NPC post!)
Aida slowly takes the chips and gives a smile. "Th-thank you!" She quietly says as she does a bow and runs off to the metro to electown.
"Well, we're back! And now we're here!" Sabrina now stood in front of the chip shop, and wasted no time in entering it. "Now all that money I saved is going down on one thing!"

"One thing? You mean it's that expensive?"

"Yep!" She walked up to the counter, and practically poured the zenny onto the counter. "Let's see...yep, that's enough. One Recover80, please! And, hmm...add an EnergyBomb, too! Might as well get what I can..."
(bumpity)
(bumpity again)
"A CUSTOMER," shouted a voice from nowhere, "ARE YOU NOT AN ILLUSION!?" Still no one in sight, while the voice continued talking to himself softer than before, "No, it can't be... It's a conspiracy... They're out to get me! I know it... I know it!" Then all of a sudden a random trap door opened in the ceiling as Soryu popped his head out of it. His face looked awfully scruffy and seemed to have the start of a beard and mustache. "HUMAN!" he shouted as he dropped himself to the floor with his feet on the ground somehow, "I'm here to serve thee."

"Oh what? Chips? Let me get them," he said, suddenly acting normal again. That is normal as a human being. Kneeling down to look at some chips behind the counter, he placed one on the counter which was followed by another chip as he said, "There. Those are the two you want." Muttering to himself afterwards, he calculated the amount of zenny she had to pay and eventually spoke, "8000 zenny. All accounted for. Thanks for doing business." He took the money from Sabrina and handed the two chips she had requested.
Shin walked into the Chip store, and upon seeing Soryu, walked straight up to him. De-attaching a 7000 zenny worth money chip from his PET.
"Two Wideshots," Shin grumbled, slamming the chip onto the counter, which, amazingly, did not break. The chip, and the counter, that is.
"You forgot to say please!" Red scolded.
"Oh right, May I please have two Wideshot chips?" Shin asked Soryu.
"Certainly," Soryu grumbled, obviously annoyed by the lack of politeness on Shin's part. He jammed the two chips onto the counter and skidded them forcefully across the glass, grabbing Shin's Zenny chip as he did. He ran it through his till's scanner and tossed it back to the Operator.

"Have a nice day," he said without much conviction.
"Thanks," Shin muttered as he went off. He then stopped in front of the doors.
"THANKS FOR THE SAVE!" Shin yelled at the top of his lungs as he rushed out the door. To who he was yelling, and what he was yelling about, only two people currently in the vicinity knew.
Sharmandra bluntly walks straight into the shop, not gawking at anything. He finds the best chip he can buy. Right now, he wanted to perfect his busting. THEN, he could stop and enjoy the beauty of a PET besides battling. He looks at the clerk, "One EnergyBomb please."
"Big spender..." Soryu mutters, deducting the necessary amount from the boy's PET before rummaging through his drawers and surfacing with a small sliver of plastic. "You could stand to have your money ready, you know. Otherwise, it's more trouble for me." He tossed it roughly onto the counter with a muttered "Have a nice day."