Front Counter

Soryu turned his attention away from his PET long enough to toss Wes his chips, before muttering "I wonder where she could be...?" and turning back to his PET.
"Thanks." Wes said, taking the chips and handing over the zenny. He heard the shop keeper mutter something. Seemed he had lost someone... or they were just running late. He could always offer to help look, since he did traffic information but... this seemed like a personal matter. Wes wasn't a detective, so he'd leave it be. He then headed home.
Kazu entered with an almost limping gait, hunched over with an energy drink clutched in his hand. When he got closer to the counter, though, he visibly brightened up, with an earnest grin showing beneath his messier-than-usual shock of hair.

"Soryu. Good to see you again. It feels like it's been years."

Kazu exhaled deeply as he planted his hands on the counter, and straightened up. "You can expect to see me a lot more often," he said, sliding some money across the table. "Just two Energybombs for today."
"Welcome to the dungeon of my haunted house," said Soryu as he walked over with a dinky toy magic wand in his right hand and the requested two chips in his other hand. "How do you feel about buh-bombs?" he asked as he revealed the two chips to Kazu while taking the money from him and shouted, "Buh-bomb!" He then held the dinky wand out towards the door after Kazu had taken the chips and muttered, "Now plunge yourself into this warphole. And don't talk about 'years'. I refuse to feel old."
"Same old Soryu," said Kazu with a smirk. "Dressed up early, are we? You've inspired me. Maybe I'll come back another time, to show you my costume."

With a nod and a fumbled salute with the hand that held his two new chips, Kazu turned his back and shuffled through the magic portal back into ACDC. Soryu was one to talk about getting old; when Kazu was last here, he had been a teenager. Five, ten years made a big difference when you'd lived for less than twenty.
Upon arriving in ACDC, Zanzo walked casually over to the chip shop. Upon entering, he kept his stride as he approached the counter. "Hm...Hi. This is my first time here, um..." Zanzo began, a bit unsure of who he was speaking to. "...Soryu? The owner, right? I would like to buy a WideSword chip, if you don't mind." He finished, using his PET to upload his balance...

WideSword x1 = 4800z
((Bump))
"Right you are my man," Soryu replied as he took Zanzo's money and tapped on the counter with his fake toy wand and a Widesword chip "magically" appeared on the counter.
"Have a nice day," the shop owner said.
Zanzo chuckled a bit. "Why thank you, o' great sorcerer. I shall now bid you adieu..." He said, taking a short bow before turning and heading out toward the train station. After waiting a short while, the train for Yoka arrived, and Zanzo went on board...
Mazer walks in to the shop, and walks towards the counter.
[Excuse me, could I purchase a Sword and a Boomerang1 chip please?]
He puts 4300z on the table.
(bump)
(bump)
Soryu looked up from his PET suddenly.
Oh, sorry. Just checking up on the new trading BBS navi.
Pulling out the chips, he handed them to Mazer, and took the zenny.
There you go.
[Thanks a bunch, Soryu! Have a good day!]

Mazer picks up the bag with the two chips and heads out the door.
Zolem came in, determined not to knock anything over this time. Hello, um, I'd like a pair of mini-bombs please. LEt's see, that's 1000z. I have the money rihgt here sir.
((Bump-omatic))
((Bump))
((Bump))
Right, here you are, Soryu commented as he snapped his fingers and two Minibomb chips were in Zolem's pocket. The silver-haired shopkeep swiftly took the money and transferred it to his own account.
Have a nice day.
Memo to self, learn slight of hand. It's rather impressive. Zolem was so impresed in fact, that he didn't notice when he knocked over a display of shotgun chips on his way out.