Front Counter

Shin walked into the shop after he got off the metro and traveled some distance. He took 2500z out of his PET, in the form of a credit card and put it on the counter.
"One Vulcan2 and one MiniEnergyPack, Soryu-san," Shin said, as he placed his order. "Also, thanks for the save, as I mentioned last time, in Yoka, you, Suitachi, Tempoman, and Persephone were a big help in that," Shin said, scratching the back of his head.
"ANOTHER CUSTOMER! AND ONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS HIS MONEY READY THIS TIME!" Soryu yelled, obviously surprised, since he dropped a pack of crackers that he had been eating. "Ah, yes, that," he said in response to Shin's thanks. "You really have Suitachi and Tempoman to thank, Persephone was there for revenge. But, let's see.." Soryu pulled two packages out from under the counter, took the money, and gave them to Shin. "Thanks for doing business, please come again."
"Yeah," Shin commented as he took up his stuff and left the money on the counter. Next stop, house.
Scott quickly ran up to the front desk. "May I... please... buy... a sword... chip," he panted, trying to be as polite as posible while out of breath. "Here's... the money... for it..."
He tried to pull a card out of a pocket with his right hand, only to quickly but painfully remember that his right arm is injured. "Gah.... sorry about that. Recent injury" He used his left hand this time, and pulled out a credit card. "I hope you take these here."
Adam walks into the shop, and immediately looks at the recover chips.

Adam makes a face as soon as he sees the prices. He can barely afford a single recover10...

Adam just walks to the counter and dumps the entirity of his wallet's contents, 1700z. "I'll have two energybombs and a minibomb, please.".

From his PET, the loud snore of AdrianX is heard.
"AHA!" Soryu yelled as he crashed down the stairs and ended up standing up straight in front of Scott and Adam, swiping their money, and handing them their chips.
"HAVE A NICE DAY!" Soryu yelled in their faces, disappearing like a ninja.
Shin bursted in suddenly, kicking the door open and shattering it to pieces, but really didn't, he just kicked it open because the door was jammed for some reason. He ran up to the counter, slammed his hand on the counter, a zenny chip containing 7800z on it, and yelled, "SORYU! ONE RECOVER80 PLEASE! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!" The netop yelled with an uppercut like stance in front of him.
"You know Shin," Red started, "you could've done that WITHOUT yelling."
"I know, but it's cooler this way," Shin stated, hands on his hips, zenny chip still on the counter.
"Well, you've got me there," Red replied cheerfully.
From a corner Soryu came walking, already holding the chip that was shouted in his hand, and seemed to be muttering to himself as his mouth moved. Or he just ate something, but this was unlikely as he would've been dead on the ground if he did. "Hey... You..." Soryu eventually said as he scratched the top of his head slowly, standing behind the counter, and slid the chip over the counter towards Shin while sliding the money towards himself.

But before he'd let Shin go, he asked him a question. "Do you think giving a motorcycle as present is okay?" he asked Shin, still scratching his head.
"Depends on the girl," Shin said shurgging as he swiped the chip and put it in his pocket. "If she likes sports, go for it," Shin stated giving Soryu a big grin and a thumbs up. The operator abruptly left the store.
Adam takes his chips and leaves, staring sadly at his empty wallet.
"Thanks," Scott said, as he took the chip. He burst out the broken door, heading to save his navi.
A slam of the door, was what announced Virgil's presence in the shop. With a quick mutter about "cats" he walks up to the counter, and asks in a cheery tone "Can I get a sneakrun, Airshot, and two minibomb please? It's what, 5500 zenny or so.... You wouldn't have a back way out, would you? Theres.... kind of a cat out there and...."
"Cats!?" Soryu shouted from around a corner as he popped out with an eyepatch. "Arrr, me bucko. I've got a fine thing against yonder cats, but first... Ye chips." He walked out from the corner, showing he was wearing a wooden pegleg too for some reason. Realizing his customer would be staring at his odd costume, he spoke at him. "This be my emergency dinner," Soryu said as he pointed at the pegleg.

Hopping over to the chips, he returned with them in his hands. "Tharrr ya be," he said and wondered off again with the money. A few seconds later he returned with another wooden pegleg and held it out towards Virgil. "Take this, landlubber," Soryu said and hopped off again after laying down the wooden stick on the counter.

[Medic: Lost 5500z; Gained Sneakrun, Airshot, 2x Minibomb]
"Er...alright..." Virgil said with a small chuckle as he took the chips off of the counter... and the wooden peg as well. He then walks to the door... and slowly opens it... and throws the peg at a cat that was outside... With a loud meow like shriek, the cat runs away, and Virgil walks outside and closes the door. In moments, you could hear a large number of angry meowing with "OH MY GOD!" yelled at some point... What the hell did he just do?
((Heading back to Scilabs due to angry mob of cats.... Have fun Virgil))
Aida walked up to the counter and placed her zenny gently. "O-One v-vulcan1 please..." she said quietly.
In a poof of smoke, Soryu appeared in front of the counter, his faced mostly covered by a mask, revealing only his eyes, and some tufts of hair poking out.
"Oh hello," Soryu greeted as he quickly swiped Aida's money and replaced it with the desired chip. "Have a nice day," and in another poof of smoke, he was gone. Makes you wonder what kind of nutcases run shops these days.
Aida hesitantly moved out of the store. What an odd day for her.
Wes walked in and looked around the shop. He had never been here before. What an odd setting... were those teethmarks on the counter. With a sigh, he walked over to the register, "Two Minibombs, an EnergyBomb, and a Recovery80. Should be an even 9000z. That sound right?"
((Bump and now with RP!))

Wes stood waiting. What was he, making the chips? Actually... that seemed possible. He strached the side of his head. His PET flashed quick and Junior appeared on the screen looking like he was in pain but being all in one piece. Wes blinked and then ventured to say, "What the hell happened to you?"

"Long story, not in the mood to tell it right now. Though, damn, that attack might have made me sterile... that woman must have really made him mad for him to be that meticulous." Junior held his stomach and bent his figure into his crotch as much as he could, as if trying to hold something in.

"Ouch. Not even sure if an Undershirt can save you from a hit there." Wes winced, "Anyway, the healing programs should fix you up soon enough, including that area, so don't you worry. After that we can go home." An icon on the screen then blinked and Wes clicked on it, "Hmmm? Seems that Nikko navi needs help in Sharo. If you have no objections, I'll send you in after we finish here. It really looks like you could use a breather."

"Yeah... thanks a ton. I need to shake off this stun. Plus, I have a bit to think about as well..." Junior wondered whether he should be happy the Mistress was dead. She was evil. She had tried to rape him and had tortured many other navis as he had seen. Of course, seeing a woman die never left him feeling good no matter who they were. Plus, she had simply wanted a child. Perhaps she merely wanted another being to love and be loved by. Perhaps she hadn't been a bad navi after all.... He wondered, did she have any back-up data?
((Bump))