Front Counter

Rafael walked into the shop, looking on the shelves. He then walked up to the counter and pounded 1800 zenny onto it.

"One sword chip, please."
"What a combination! Demanding, yet polite." He takes the money and hands Rafael a sword chip.

((Ha, got used to modding as Persephone. XD ))
<(Just for future reference, Soryu's a guy.)>
"Thank you."

Rafael took the chip and put it in his pocket, then raised his PET to his face so Lavaman could see him.

"I told you," said Rafael. "You're being paranoid. Not all shopkeepers are hopeless."

"They are," replied Lavaman, "On the net."

With that Rafael left, arguing with Lavaman.
Bo ran in, out of breath. He used the counter to stop himself, he wasn't used to running that far. He groped into his pocket, and then pulled out some zenny. He wasn't sure about what to buy, but he had a pretty good grasp on his selection of chips from here. It was the small time chip store, this place always had the worst selection to him. "A Vulcan, a shotgun, and a minibomb. Yea that sounds good."
"So 600, 1000, 500. That all comes to 2100z, if you please." Soryu grumbled. Its nice when they do their math beforehand... He handed over the chips, took the zenny, and with a turn, bid Bo good day.
Bo placed the money on the table, he then gathered up the chips. "I did the math on the way over here. It's not like it was algebra." Bo then stomped off through the door. This suit was pissing him off already, and he was the chip owner.
Zanzo waltzed in and approached the counter as Bo left. "Hey pal. I need an energy bomb, please?" He asked, presenting the 600 zenny for it...
Soryu nods, takes the money and hands over the chip. This one might not be buying much, but at least he had his zenny ready before he reached the counter.
Shin walked in and placed 2000 zenny on the counter. "One Rockcube good sir." the netop said, addressing Soryu.
"Thanks." He said as he received the chip. He then made is way out...
"Dammit, running late, sorry Soryu." Shin apologized as he withdrew his money and went on his way to Electown.
*timmy walked into the chip shop, after makeing a few modifacations to his progs*

"Helo" timmy said as he placed down 1200z onto the counter. "i would like to buy two vulcan1's please." said timmy as he reajusted his glasses.
"WHAT!? THATS ALL OF OUR MONEY!!!" Nikko cryed out pissed off that timmy is spending all of their hard earned zenny on battle chips.
"shush nikko, we can get more through trades and battles."
"Hmph!" Nikko pouted.
(never mind, didn't look at time)
"Hmmm....sorry but i need to go, maybe another time" Timmy then picked up his zenny and headed out the door, takeing the metro to scilab.
Soryu walked out from the back room, a few boxes of BattleChips stacked in his hands. He looked around the main room, a perplexed look plastered on his face. He could have sworn that he had heard the door open and people's voices. He had taken a few minutes to grab some boxes of inventory before emerging from the stock room and now found that his customers had left.

"Well what the hell?" He grumbled under his breath. "The nerve of some people..."
Walking up to the counter, Ray saw some chips that he wanted. "Excuse me," he asked Soryu," may I please have a MiniBomb and EnergyBomb chip, please?" He quickly placed 1,100 zennies on the counter.
Soryu rubbed his chin and nodded. "Yeah, the bombs... they stay a popular item for a number of reasons. If you want both, I'm guessing it's either because bombs are a popular beginner's item, good firepower for a low price... or, maybe I'm wrong, and you're a chip collecter, huh?" The shopowner didn't wait for a reply, and instead quickly drew the necessary chips from a bulk box on a shelf behind him. "There you go," he said, taking the zenny from Ray and giving him the chips. "Come again," he said, ducking into the back room dismissively.
"Thanks for the chips," Ray said, as he left the chip shop. "I think these chips will do very nicely," he told ScytheMan.
K walked into the chip shop with both his hands up high to show his excited feeling.

"Yo, old man!! Got any more of that sword chips?...Hey, I thought Suitachi works here!"

"No, That's the program shop in Sci--"

"HEY! WHERE'S SUITACHI!!"