Front Counter

For some reason, Anti was expecting some manner of talking-back from Raiden, but nothing came. She mentally shook herself and told herself to stop being weird. Perhaps in another life it had happened, but while he was in his PET, Raiden certainly didn't have enough personality for something like that.

She jammed the chips into her case as she left, slamming the door.
Arch grabbed the battlechip, said thanks and went out of there store....

" let's go back to Kai and Slade, there are waiting for us.... " Arch whispers to Arbalest....
Rayth walked into the store, a small ding sounding as the door shut behind him. All business, he moved up to the counter and placed his card down. He called over to the shopkeeper, a smug smile on his face.

"Man, I just got out of that NetSquare incident. It was pretty crazy, but I scored a pretty good haul. Let me get a Vulcan1, an EnergyBomb, a Vulcan2 and a ShotGun. Should come out to 4,200z or so."
Soryu appeared from the small room in the back. An expert eye took in the card on the counter, and an expert ear heard everything that Rayth had said. He ran the card through the reader propped up on the counter, and quickly handed over the chips.

"Thanks."
"Yeah," Rayth said as he glanced at the preoccupied man.

Rayth gathered up his chips, stuffing them in a jacket pocket as he had left computer case in the car. He waved an absent-minded farewell and strolled out of the store. That guy had looked awfully familiar, but he could not place where he had seen him before. No matter, he had what he had come for and there were still a few stops to make before he could wind his way on home.
Shigeru walked in, viewing the stock.
One areagrab, please.
He got the zenny ready for transfer, looking wistfully at the widesword.
Soon...
Gaeherris walked in, his heavy coat making him a prime suspect for suicide bombing.... or just bombing in particular sadly enough.

"I'll take a widesword please" Placing 4800 zenny on the table he sat down, jacking Tenshi into Yoka through the netsquare accesses.
"Okay, one Widesword for you.." Soryu handed over the first chip, nodding in appreciation that Gaeherris already had the money counted out and ready, "And 4000 zenny for the Areagrab." The shop keep waited while Shigeru sorted out his money before handing over the correct amount, "Thank you." He mumbled before heading back behind the desk.

((In the future, PA, it'd be preferable if you mentioned how much you're spending.))
Gaeherris took the chip and nodded his head "If someone comes asking for me, you never saw me.... right?" Sitting back down, he observed the PET for any unusual sings.
Shigeru grinned sheepishly.
Sorry. Should have gotten the zenny ready before. Thanks.
He pocketed the chip, and headed outside to reconnect with Voltman's battle.
- Delete now, stuffed up
Stopping in front of the counter, Area sighed softly and glared at Soryu. "See... I'm at the counter now. Can I now purchase that Sword chip? 1800 zenny, right?" she said while holding her PET out towards him for the money. "At least something less furry..." muttered Divinity on Area's shoulder and awaited Soryu to get them the requested chip.
"That's better." Soryu smirked as he ruffled Area's hair, having finished with the recent slew of customers. "A Sword, you said?" He takes the zenny, diging out the chip and hands it to his little sister. Then, suddenly remember where he is, he turns his attention back to the shop entrance--
"Ah!" she shrieked as Soryu ruffled her hair, causing her beret to fall off. Divinity quickly jumped over to the other shoulder as she saw the beret headed for her way, grabbing Area's shoulder firmly to not fall off. Quickly kneeling down to pick it up again, she put it on her head again and snatched the chip out of Soryu's hand. "Thanks," she said in sarcastic way. "I thought I was going to die!" gasped Divinity, "Death by a beret!" "Can it, drama queen... I'll get to my acting lessons in a minute," replied Area as she walked over to the door. "I'm glad you understood what I meant," said Divinity with a grin as Area left the building.
Gaeherris panicked, his pet litterally shouting at him to get out. "Your user IP has been detected, ping activated!"

"DAMMIT! SEE YA WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!" Dashing out the door, Gaeherris panicked and ran on the train to sci-lab maintaining the connection, if he kept moving the ping would never get a solid lock.
Shigeru sauntered in, looking at the chips.
Okay, one Widesword please. That's... 4800z?
He put down the cash, and waited for the chip.
Shin opened the door to the shop quietly. He hadn't been there for years sinc it changed ownership. So he went up the front desk and called up the name of a person he well knew.
"Soryu!" He yelled to the manager, "One Areagrab and one Bubbler please!" He got 5600 zenny ready in a credit chip and laid it on the counter, staring at the chip intently as if someone might steal it.
Soryu placed the Widesword Chip on the counter and took the zenny. "There you go." Then he turned to the other customer, placed an AreaGrab and a Bubbler on the counter and took his zenny as well. "Get creative with that AreaGrab chip. Very useful."
"I know..." replied Shin smugly as he took his chips and headed towards the metro. Off to the Colosseum.
Shigeru grabbed the chip and ran outside, a worried look on his face.