5NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com

This is the e-mail address for the fifth giveaway involving the current iteration of the 3-Chip trader. Post in this thread with a short message from an Operator-Navi pair, attach a Battlechip to it, and you will receive your chip in your e-mail shortly. (OOC: Even if your Navi/Op pair is on the shelf, you can still post as them. Just make sure you have an e-mail for the characters in question before posing)
To: 5NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Happy Holidays!

I would personally like to thank mister Soryu for hosting these just about every year and hope that he and everyone here have a marry christmas!
-Joseph Sine

Attached: RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Element: Null
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Trader Rank: D
Subject: Merry Christmas, etc

Hope y'all have a good christmas this year and god help Soryu if I get a junk chip again >:
-Stephine M.

Attached: SolarShield3Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Counter Fire/Elec (90 Fire Shot + Piercing + Solar Terrain Boost 90): On-Hit)
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a solid solar panel shield. When hit by an attack that produces light, the shield will reflect back the attack with a powerful solar beam. The effect is powered up if standing on solar panels. Impact will stop the counter.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: B
TO: 5NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com
SUBJECT: Holiday Chip Trade #5
MESSAGE: Seasons greetings to you, Mr. Soryu. I hope you have a great rest of the month, and a good next year. -- Destin Obscura.

Attached: Varitails2Damage: 15 x 9 hits + Slashing
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a complex whip-like weapon to attack enemies with.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
Special: Has multiple applications.
Trader Rank: C
FROM: Harke Ezarith, Eternalis.EXE, Aurora.EXE & Sparky.SP (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
Hope you have had a good year, Soryu! Let's pray for a good start to the new year.

Attached: ElementLeafDamage: 40 + Line Attack(3) + Wood Terrain Boost 60
Accuracy: B
Description: Shoots a wave of plant energy along a straight line, and grows stronger when on earthy terrain.
Element: Wood
Special: If the user is on Grass, Soil, or Mud terrain, this attack's power is increased by 60, and acquires unlimited Line Attack for the duration of the attack.
Special: StageReset: If the Wood Terrain Boost for this attack is triggered, a zone of Normal panels is created around the user.
Battlechip
SUBJECT: trade
happy new year

Attached: ShotgunDamage: 50 + Spread 1
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Trader Rank: E
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Happy holidays, and thank you!!
Thanks for the great event, Mr. Soryu! Here's hoping we get our New Year's resolutions right this year! I certainly didn't, hehe ?

Attached: FastGaugeEffect: Haste
Accuracy: S
Description: Dodge rate up 10% for 3 turns for one ally.
Duration: 3 turns
Battlechip
FROM: Scarlet Krysarch, Terra.EXE and Carbide.SP (ScKrysarch@YumMail.net)
SUBJECT: Season's Greetings
Dear Soryu,

Happy holidays from all of us in the Krysarch family. Hope you've have a good year, and continue to do so in the coming years.

Attached: BugBombDamage: 0 + Glitch + Plague + Blast 3
Accuracy: C
Description: Lob a buggy bomb at a enemy, creating a glitch. The bomb is more effective in the hands of glitched Navis.
Duration: One-Time
Special: Plague: Inflicts the same number of glitches the user is currently suffering from on all affected attack targets. This is in addition to other Glitch effects.
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Holiday trade event.
MESSAGE: Hey there, hope the holiday is treating you well, I'm choosing to participate in this years holidau chip trader event. Here'a my chip. Looking forward to the exchange. -Joseph Akers.

Attached: PanelReturnEffect: Large Normal Terrain Change
Description: Creates a large zone of Normal Terrain, centered on you.
SUBJECT: Chip Trader
We're both rather busy, so let's just swap chips and move along, shall we?

- ???

Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Chip Trader Thingy
Maybe one day I should do something like this...I can only imagine the publicity this brings your shop. Anyway, if you're reading this, make sure to stop by Alda's Apothecary and Potions for all your traditional medicinal needs!

- Alda Hyde

Attached: RemotePlug3Damage: 140 + Homing + Phasing
Description: Fires an obstacle penetrating plug that moves forward. Its path can be adjusted by the user.
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Happy holidays!
Ok, let's see what comes out this time!

Happy holidays!
-Jenny

Attch: FireBomb1Damage: 60 + Burn(10) + Blast2
Description: A bomb that bursts into intense flames on impact.
Element: Fire
Special: Burn(10): Deals 10 Fire damage per action to the victim starting the turn after this attack hits. This effect stacks with other timed damage effects, including other Burn effects. Can be cured with Status Cure.
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Chips!
So, I have a question. If I attached topless pictures of myself to one of these e-mails, would I get a better chip? I'm, uh, asking for a friend.

- Ariel Fuujimoto

Attached: HeatShotDamage: 40 + Spread 1
Description: Shoots a fireball whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Element: Fire
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Season's Greetings
It is such a generous event this one. I have no need of this chip, so if sending it back may see it in the hands of someone who may, then all the better!

-Pirouette

Attch: BugFixEffect: Bug Fix
Description: Removes all glitches from self.
Subject: Chip Trader Event
Once more this peculiar service. Well, I have something of little market value to palm off, so why not?

==

Attch: EchoLocationEffect: Nullifies Invis on all Enemies and Objects, and dispels illusion effects.
Description: Sends out a sonic wave to bounce off of objects, revealing hidden things and illusory targets as what they truly are.

SUBJECT: Happy Holiday!
I'm not entirely sure what holiday it is we're celebrating, but I hope it finds you well! Please, accept this chip unbefitting a goddess of happiness.

- Hikari Takahashi

Attached: ElementalRage1Damage: 60 + LineAttack3
Description: Fires a ray of energy in front of the player. If the user is standing on an elemental terrain, the blast gains that power. Can target up to three enemies.
Element: Depends on Terrain
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays
MESSAGE: Hey thanks for doing this event, It's my first time so I hope everything works well. Hope you have a good holiday also. --Katomie Kisirigi

Attached: ZapRing1Damage: 40 + Stun 1
Description: Shoots electricity in a ring shape to stun an enemy in their tracks.
SUBJECT: Happy loot getting!
MESSAGE: It's the holidays, and you're doing a special chip trade event? Well I guess I could give up this RageClaw1... since we dont use it as much anymore. Gimme something good please. Enjoy this wonderful time of year. --Layla Mercedes

Attached: RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.

SUBJECT:

This is always fun, regardless of why you do it. Hope your shop gets tons of business from it!

- Naomi Shimizu

Attached: BubbleStar1Damage: 20 + Bubble Trap x 3 targets
Accuracy: D
Description: Three Bubbles trap enemies
Duration: Once, Trap for 1 turn
Element: Aqua
Special: Bubble Trap: Encases the target in a bubble for 1 turn that makes them vulnerable to Elec Damage. Trapped targets suffer from Hold, and their attacks cannot penetrate the bubble from the inside. Any attack that hits the bubble from the outside instantly breaks it, freeing the victim.
Battlechip
Subject: Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays all around and a merry christmas and all that!
-Timothy