2NeoChipTrader2@SoryusChipShop.com

This is the e-mail address for the second giveaway involving the current iteration of the 3-Chip trader. Currently inactive.
TO: 2NeoChipTrader2@SoryusChipShop.com
SUBJECT: Holiday Trading
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Holidays and another new event!

Well, I heard we're supposed to suggest our navi's most ideal chip. It's not hard to know Lucia's. HeatDragon3, the ultimate in fiery destruction that's so devastating it changes the very nature of the battlefield. Nothing could be more fitting.

Of course, with that said, here it the chip I'm exchanging, good luck to me and everyone else.

ATTACHMENT: Whirlpool BattleChip data
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Holidays from the OBS!

My ideal chip hmm? There are so many good ones to choose from~ Another pickpocket would be lovely, hmmhmmhmm. Maybe something to blow away all my enemies in one go? Or perhaps something to let me sit back and wait for them to fall into my trap...

I think a nice anti-damage would suit me just fine, dont you think? Let's go with that one~"

*Attached: Recov80*
FROM: Rania Firebrand and MeleeMan.EXE - RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net
SUBJECT: Chip Trade

Greetings,

I've attached a chip for the current chip trade offer. I won't pass up an opportunity to try to get something else that my navi will use. For such a macho guy, he sure is picky about what weapons he utilizes... This is a good chip, but he's not a fan.

If I had to say his ideal chip... Probably a FireHit? But I already have 7 of them... So please don't give me another one!

Gratefully,
Rania Firebrand

*Skully2 attached*
FROM: Burt J. Blanchard and Exorcist.EXE - BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: I want a new chip!

Hello, future student of Counterinfectualism! This is Burt J. Blanchard, professor of religious studies at Dentech University and, more importantly, the founder and- dare I say- prophet of Counterinfectualism. You may have heard of this new religious movement and may have been thinking of becoming a devotee yourself! Well, this one time only, I am offering one-on-one instruction as payment for the new chip you'll send me instead of the chip compensation you mentioned in your introductory offer. This is a limited-time opportunity that's never been offered before! All of your questions about the world's greatest new cultural and spiritual movement, answered at your own pace in a private session! I would definitely accept right away.

Oh, and do me a favor and title the return message "NICE!! SEXY DESPERATE SINGLES LOOKING 4 U 2NITE Burt Blanchard!" That way, my navi, Exxy, won't check the e-mail and won't see the chip, so I can give it to her as a surprise later~

For ideal chip, how about AirSword? It's a sword so she'll be all over that and the gust of wind could very easily blow the cloth of her tunic up a little every time she swings it! That sounds great! I'm going to attach a picture so you know what I'm talking about...

[This is Exorcist. I understand that you probably can't accept religious guidance as a form of payment, so I've attached a RollingLog1 instead. Thank you!

... I've also removed the picture...]

*RollingLog1 attached*
SUBJECT: chi]s

Antes busybuat i'm trading' her chip for annew one! Lookb

her ideal chip? well i don't really know every chip or anythings o I'm betting it's something zsuper awssome like a newknight sword or something. Like a really long sword? You knowany tchips like that?

We're busy busyrightnow so thanks bye!!

*PanelReturn attached*
FROM: Dharma Heart-Payne and Phero.EXE - DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com
SUBJECT: Regarding Your Offer

Greetings,

I am interested in trading away my Recov30 for a new chip. We've little use for it thanks to my navi's innate healing capabilities. As for what chip suits her best... I'm afraid I do not have an extensive knowledge of the chips available for use by navis. She would most likely prefer something she could use to incapacitate opponents without injuring them, as she's fairly gentle by her nature.

With gratitude,

-Dharma Heart-Payne, President of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Visit us at the HPPharmacy website!
~Pharmaceuticals with care, straight from the heart~

*Recov30 attached*
FROM: Jocelyn Yard and Sleuth.EXE - Jocelyn.Yard@GloriaScottMail.com
SUBJECT: Sir or Madam, I'd Appreciate a Chip

Good day to you, Sir or Madam-

Ordinarily, I would have Sleuth pen messages like these for me, but she's currently tied up in one of her investigations and I have a little bit of free time before I reach the crime scene I'm duty-bound to investigate. As such, I've taken it upon myself to seize upon this opportunity and acquire a new chip for her.

For her chip she'd like... she likes the color brown... she enjoys a riveting mystery... and she does so like to tease other people! She's quite intelligent, too! She likes her tea and coffee both black... She has to custom order her bras with the rest of her tailoring, which I understand is odd for a navi... I'm not certain if the odd part is the custom ordering or a navi tailoring in general, but I suppose I'm rambling. That should be enough details! A chip that fits someone like that, please.

Sincerely Yours,
Jocelyn Yard

*PanelGrab attached*
FROM: Destin Obscura and DragonMan.EXE - D.Obscura@ACDC.Net
SUBJECT: NETmas Giveaway

Greetings Mr. Soryu,

I attach the following chip: EchoLocation. Hopefully some poor lost soul can use it to get out of a dark NET cave, or find their missing keyes, or something. Have a merry NETmas.

[Attached: EchoLocation]
FROM: Lyn Clarke and Ship.EXE - LClarke@electopiamailserv.net

I'm turning in this Ringlog1. I think she might like this one, but I wouldn't say she's even particularly good with it. Might as well try to get something better.

As far as her most suitable chip, no clue. Maybe BigWave? She's always attacking with waves, anyhow.

*Ringlog1 attached*
FROM: Bruce Shiner and Dare.EXE - BShiner@Netopiaezmail.net

Hi, Soryu! Dare.EXE, Navi of Bruce Shiner, here. I'm currently in a little breather in the tournament I'm in, so I thought I'd take a moment to get in on the action.

As for chips to get rid of, I'm tossing you this Shotgun. Sorry, I know it's cheap and your store's full of them, but I've got to win in everything, including deals! This thing's served me well, so maybe I'll just make Brucey go buy me another. How does that sound?

For my favorite chip, you shouldn't even have to ask: StandOut! It's practically tailored for me. I wonder if Bruce will ever be awesome enough to get me one...

Oh yeah! Did a Navi named Ante or an operator named Teruko send you a mail yet? Her most suitable chip would be Knight, for sure...

... Wait a sec, you're not deciding what people get with these anyhow, right? So it doesn't matter if I tell you that... but I want to know if she said the same thing! I've got to know if I was right!!

-Dare

*Shotgun attached*

Hello. I am Nakkna.EXE, navi of Siri Lundgren. If you don't know who that is...count yourself fortunate. Siri, if you're reading this, good. Stay focused on something other than what I'm doing for the moment.

This chip...it's not a bad chip, but I'm never quite sure what to do with it. So I'll just offer it up. The kind of chip I'd want is something that doesn't leave me too exposed. Perhaps something involving shields or armor. Or if it must be a weapon, something small and subtle. I think I will keep my reasoning to myself.

-Nakkna

*QuickBoomerang1 attached*
FROM: Naomi Shimizu and Shuri.EXE - TheLawNinja@DenMail.net
SUBJECT: Chip Giveaway

I really can't fathom why you're doing such a giveaway, but I'm not going to complain about it, so hopefully whatever reason you have for it is a success. As for my ideal chip, it would have to be AntiDamage. Utilizing ninja magic to create a body double, then rain down giant shuriken death from above in safety...there's absolutely no part of that description that doesn't suit me.

As for what I'll give up...well, I'm not much for this AquaNeedle1, so it can rot in your chip trader for all time for all I care.

- Shuri

ATTACHMENT: AquaNeedle1 BattleChip data
Huh? It's already that time of year again? Well, there don't seem to be any bizarre shenanigans behind it this time at least. At any rate, my navi's caught up in an embarrassing situation that she neglected to tell me about before getting herself into, so I'll have to speak for her. I seem to recall her mentioning at some point that she wanted a BugBomb because "it suited her". Which really just makes me wonder if she's resisting all of my attempts to fix her on purpose. Personally, I think BugCharge would fit her better. It's almost as confusing.

...No, wait, no it's not. Nothing's anywhere near as confusing as she is.

-Andrew Vang

P.S.: Ah, right, I almost forgot. I got this chip a couple years back and I've never really had a use for it, so I guess I'll offer it up.

*Attached: IronShield1 Battlechip*
FROM: Ariel Fuujimoto and ZephyrMan.EXE - ArielAce@KotoMail.net
SUBJECT: Giveaway! :D

Hey! Feels like it was just yesterday when the last giveaway happened...um, anyway, the perfect chip for ZephyrMan...gotta be wind related, for sure. Oh, I remember this one chip I read about the other day, I think it was called Tornado? It just keeps hitting and hitting with wind, so it'd probably be just about perfect!

Oh, and I'm giving up this RollingLog2 I got last time. It's not that it's horrible, but it's like the total opposite of what ZephyrMan's all about, so it's gotta go! Feel free to give me a nice wind chip in return. :P

- Ariel and ZephyrMan

ATTACHMENT: RollingLog2 BattleChip data
FROM: Harke Ezarith/Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)

H: It sounds odd, but it feels like this just happened yesterday! Time sure flies. As for a perfect chip, I'd almost say something like a Recover300, but Eternalis looks like he's halfway there already, so maybe something like the AquaDragon series. It sounds pretty kickass and so do the stats.

E: I don't even remember where I got this piece of candy. It looks kind of tasty.

- Harke & Eternalis

[Attached: CandyBomb2 Battlechip data]
FROM: Sofia Langley/Scourge.EXE (reverie.langley@skymail.co.et)

This chip stuff sounds pretty complicated. I don't know much about it, but I think I saw a weird shield thing that sorta jumped out and ate you if you hit it. I think it was called Curse... Curse... What was it again? It was Curse-something. Anyway, it sounds so much better than this snow fort thing. Snow forts don't fit in Yoka!

- S. Langley

[Attached: SnowFort1 Battlechip data]
FROM: Sabrina Jetto and SplashMan.EXE - SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net

Man, I love these giveaways! It's always exciting to see what I get! Hmm, SplashMan's perfect chip? Hmm...oh, I got it! BigWave! It's an attack with lots of water, and if there's water around when you use it, it uses it to power up and really hammer down with water! You know it's perfect for him when I had to use the word water three times just to describe it!

As for what I'm giving up, don't be too surprised, but it's a Magnum2! I know they're really good, but no one's made any trade offers for it, and I bet I can get something really awesome if I give it up here, so here goes nothing!

...Also, I totally need to change my e-mail address. It couldn't be more bland if I tried.

- Sabrina and SplashMan

ATTACHMENT: Magnum2 BattleChip data
FROM: Leslie Battle and Martia.EXE - FistGirl571@DenMail.net
SUBJECT: Giveaway

Oh hey, this again. Hope I do better this time. And Martia's perfect chip? Hmm...looking through stuff, I guess GoldFist suits her, since it's Melee, but can be powered up with proper technique. Yeah, that sounds like her.

And for what I'm giving away, Martia's not much for range unless it involves fists or something, so here's a Bubbler I got. She'd never use it, anyway.

- Leslie and Martia

ATTACHMENT: Bubbler BattleChip data

S: A GigaWave would be totally awesome. I heard you can only get it from really scary places, though. It sounds like a bother to just attempt to get. Anyway, I feel like running the slots tonight, so let's up the ante to the maximum! How about it, Terra?!

T: I don't feel like I could do with anything better than what I already have...

- S.K. & Terra.EXE

[Attached: SonicBoom Battlechip data]