2NeoChipTrader2@SoryusChipShop.com

TO: 2NeoChipTrader2@SoryusChipShop.com
FROM: Alda Hyde, Rhonda Hyde, and SmogMan.EXE - SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com
SUBJECT: Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh cool, this again! I guess I can't do much worse than last year, since I'm throwing that Bubbler back...oh, right, perfect chip. Let's see...oh, PoisonMask and its upgrades are nice, since it lets SmogMan sit back and leak toxic gas all around himself. Just the kind of chip he'd like!

- Alda, Rhonda, and SmogMan

ATTACHMENT: Bubbler BattleChip data
FROM: Xenneth Hikari/Megami.EXE (Hikari-chan@TokyoBloom.Net)
SUBJECT: X-Mas Event Giveaway
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Oh! This event again! I-I supposed to put in a chip, right? A-anyone, right? I-I'm sorry I'm stuttering in my messages too! I-I'm not sure how I'm doing it. I-I-I just can't stop!

See? I-I mean I should stop.

I-I-I mean...I'll just put in a chip now...kay?! T_T

[Attached: Cannon Battlechip data]
MESSAGE: Mmmm. It's really that time of year again? Oh wow, definitely a good thing for us, huh? Either way, you can probably make more use of this chip than my navi can.
Attached: Rageclaw2.chip.dat
Hello, Djinni here!

I think my most favourite chip is the Meteor series, closely tied with my Poltergeist chip. Both allow for so much enjoyable carnage, destruction and chaos I can't help but laugh at the miserable sods in the line of fire! Hahahahahahahaha!

[Attached: 1x Heatshot Battle Chip]
Hey Link, how's business?

My favourite or ideal chip? I'm not sure, but I've been pretty focused on improving my built-in weaponry. Aside from that, if there's a chip that lets me devour an opponent I'd probably go for that. Chips involving flowers is good too, beautiful but deadly. But if there's really one chip or a series of chips I'd consider ideal, I don't know.

[Attached: 1x RollingLog1 Battle Chip]
-
SUBJECT: Christmas Event Giveaway
Warrior here. Jake's too skeptical about 'bad people on the internet trying to scam you and whatnot with false emails' and such and such blah blah blah.

He even spelled his last name wrong when creating his e-mail address (it's Ray'-ner', not '-nor' ), but I'm pretty sure that was an accident, despite his claims otherwise.

Anyway. People are wondering what my favorite chip would be? Well... I guess I've never thought to deeply about it... But if I were to answer from my gut feeling, I'd have to say something of the StepSword series. A mixture of both Offense and Mobility; both a gap-closer and an evasion. Positioning is everything for a close-range fighter -- in my opinion at least -- and there are few other chips that can provide such a balance of Strength and Speed.

... But Slasher is also a cool chip. And Variable Sword... and Sonic Boo-- y'know what, can I pick five favorite chips instead? Can we do that? Are we... allowed... [sub]I'll stop talking now.[/sub]

ATTACHMENT: [Cannon BattleChip]
-
SUBJECT: Chip Giveaway

Emily heard about this promotion the other day, and she's been writing a thesis on ideal Battlechips since. I'll spare you that read and just note that my ideal chip would be an Arsenal3. Attached with this mail is a Mole2 that I don't really know how to use. Also, as a request, please no Fire chips...

-Mir.exe

[Attached: Mole2]

Anyis's favorite chip? She's asleep right now, but eh, it's not like her favorites are a secret to anyone. MistConvergence, GolemHit, SilverFist... Basically just any punching attack will do. Still, for an ice user like Anyis, her favorite chip easily is ColdPunch.

... Oh, wait, the question is the ideal chip? Well... I think ColdPunch has better versions now? Lemme check... Yeah, they do. So Anyis's ideal chip would probably be ArcticPunch.

As for the exchange, attached is a CrossBomb I've had for a while. It's never seen much action, so hopefully this way it can find some good use for someone.

-Mill Alidine

[Attached: CrossBomb]
FROM: The Electown West High School Programing Club - ProgrammingClub@EWHS.edu

We tried to vote on my ideal chip, but with 5 different nominations that didn't really get anywhere. So, failing that, I'll just give my 2 cents on my ideal chip. It's got to be a sword, naturally, but as for which one... It's a tough call really, between the always-famous HeroSword and the GaiaBlade that could be the strongest chip for a Wood Navi like myself. I can dream big, right?

For the tradeoff, I'm offering this Quake1. I don't have any thrown weapons, so I'm really at a loss what to do with it.

-Hilt.exe

[Attached: Quake1]