Albel Art

Yeah, so I'm starting a pokemon webcomic that should be hosted on SNAFU comics and I'm here to share a bit.

This is the main char

This is the island it takes place on

And this is the first page

Oh, and he's an assassin

On Snafu?
Way to go, Albel!
Never thought I'd be diggin' poketrainer art, but nice job. XD

Negative looks pretty badass. I'd cos something like that. :'D
Nice. With the artwork and the plot info that I know about, I can't wait. *Starts thinking up various scenarios*
Very nicely done Albel.
I...
ugh, I can't provide any constructive criticism. ;~; They're too well-done. I was thinking something might be weird with Negative's arm, but maybe it's just the Ditto making me THINK there's something wrong. D:

God, you professional. Smite me more. >:
will read
Jesus. Snafu comics? That's really awesome. The art's definitely good enough; will it stay black and white or be colored as the finished project?
the first page will be colored, the others will have mild greytones
Wait, what? You're going to SNAFU?!

Wow. That's awsome. That's very sweet.

Good luck with it. (^.^ )b

Nice art too.
If you'd be willing to take a request, I'd offer up what little money I have for a pic of Nitro.
DUDE! If you really are joining Snafu comics...I have a request........SEND HIM THE MESSAGE THAT I'M COMING FOR HIM!...and how you tell him is you PUSH HIM OFF A CLIFF!

I can't say what this is, but I wanted to share it with all the friends I've made here X3
A career in art, you'll have one.
ZX Vile is EPIC! Awesome work!
WTF ALBEL?

Oh shit, a god of art came back. D:
*MIND=BLOWN*

FAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS!

*Wipes off The Gay*
*Strolls off*

XD

Quite awesome, Albel.

HMM. INTERESTING SITE YOU HAVE HERE. THINK I MIGHT COME BACK FOR A BIT AND SEE HOW THINGS WORK OUT.

OH, RIGHT, I'M BRINGING AN OLD FRIEND WITH ME. HOPE THATS COOL. HE'S A PRETTY COOL GUY, HE'S ROUGH TOUGH AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.
*gets in line for MilitiaCross*
So, rebirth of Gungnir or new starting navi?

*Gets behind Grim in line.*