Albel Art

I'm so glad you approve, I was very careful with her.
THIS ALBEL IS OFFICIALLY AWESOME

Nice work on the Divinity pic.

EDIT: Er... this is Heat. o.o;
Yes, yes...Great job...Now I needs to defiantly group with Area and Divinity. *Cue evil music*
She probably gets the largest navi breasts award. XD

I likes me some valkyrie/valkyrie characters. Great job there, Fenix. The way her butt curves to the right seems just a little too wide. It should probably either slope out more gracefully there or come inward just a bit.
It's hard to tell, but thats her skirt, her butts inside XD

Thanks guys
Oh wait. I see it now. Hawt. XD

Okay, I have no further comments.
Like I said to you earlier, I'll give you 500z for a Voltman pic.
Albel stole my Norse Mythology thunder yo. Bastard!

I'll just go with sigs named after video games then!

Only thing I didn't like about Divinity was the position of her breasts... seemed too high up... but I could just be retarded from shoveling 8 inches of snow out of my 300 foot drive.
Well, solidifying my hold on the Norse mythos names, I give you his final sword form ^^

Also, I will draw Voltman, yes ^^
Heres Voltman for yah, if you don't like it enough, don't pay me...

This amuses me.
Don't know what's up with the mouth, tho.
HE HATH A SCEPTER! Oh, wait. That's his spear. XD

Payment it is.

*transferred: 500z*
Ooh.
Could you do one of Gunner?
You can name your price.
Now Albel, I'm sure you know a fair bit about Norse Mythology, but I studied the Norse spesificly in my Mythology course this year, so if I spot any errors, I will point them out and laugh like a small child.

Anyway, you are as awesome as ever. Now, to get Eon on that pic of Druidman... YEAH, I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT THAT, EON.
Man, that Voltman pic is silly.
Silly Volt...
You'll stab someone in the eye if you run like that! <gets stabbed> DX
I shall transfer zenny if you draw Shin.
But you must name your price.
I think 500z sounds fair. What do you guys think? I mean, heck, I charged $7 for a sketch on DA, $10 for a fully done one XD

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Now Albel, I'm sure you know a fair bit about Norse Mythology, but I studied the Norse spesificly in my Mythology course this year, so if I spot any errors, I will point them out and laugh like a small child.

Anyway, you are as awesome as ever. Now, to get Eon on that pic of Druidman... YEAH, I HAVEN'T FORGOT ABOUT THAT, EON.

<.<

>.>

I've been trying to do him from the armor and stuff up, but his face keeps coming out weird. I'll try my style on his face and upload a sketch later.
It shall be done.
Work first, money later.

Yeah, my character in color from photoshop. ^^
Yeah, this is a picture I did of me and my friends cartoon versions fighting it out. We had both made ourselves with firepower without realizing it, so we figured it would be fun to do this. And seeing as how he can't draw...XD