Albel Art

Someone very confident in their body ^^

I have three new pics that should be up within the day.
DNR crossed Gungnir

Divinity crossed Gungnir

and Freija

BOB, Twis netop ^^ I didn't really know how to make him look more roboty past the eyes, though

Quote (Phoenix)

... who the hell goes around wearing nothing but a bra/bikini top in public?

<pokes Arco>

... What's that, you say? Colourswap of Area?

NEVER!

<flees>

<doubles back>

NICE ART U HAVE SIR.

<makes haste once more>
Arco is obviously Area's stunt double.
We'll go with that, yes. XD

Now, to figure out whether or not I'm serious. Don't want to kill off another Swift. D:
Because I love her, Midna ^^

OMG SO GOOD! IT'S DRAWN WITH AWESOME DETAIL.
FRICKIN WIN!
Very nice ^^
Awesome detail, that should give you a +5 in Zelda

Pianissimo for LordHotHead. I hope he likes it, I tried to use his desc and the image reference, but maintain uniqueness ^^;
And the new soundman for Twi

Hm...what to say...that Pianissimo drawing is actually pretty good. I'm thinking the helmet could cover just a little more of the head. Other than that, I think any slight differences between that and what I had in mind could be fixed by coloring.

Nice work, Fenix!
Why does the new Soundman remind me of my joke villain, Disco King, and his 'funk-nology' battlesuit?
OMG.

SOUNDMAN ROX MY SOX!
Man... Soundman looks awesome, and what makes him even more awesome is that I had a similar idea that I can't use now. XD Still, though, the new version kicks tail, and the speaker motif worked out great. I think that the feet are a little off position, but I don't have any luck with that myself so there's not much to say. ^^; Nice work.
I now have a good visual of what Pianissimo looks like. Before he was very "Look at me! I have a swirling black cloak around me!" sort of thing. Now he's going to be a pure ninja in my head.
Soundman looks great too. It must've been stupidly repetitive to draw all the circles though. <shot>
Just some comissions I did for a comvention I had an Alley at, enjoy XD

Whose this handsome man? He's been undert the radar for some time, lets see if anyone not from the chat knows ^^

EDIT: So help me if everyone doesn't see the name right off the bat >.<
Lulz.

Bonbolt.EXE would be more fitting.
Random Haruhi Suzumiya that I screwed up!

Whos this dapper gent?

And how'd he get so badass?