Albel Art

I've already got plenty of ideas. But you know how I roll, eh? Your way.
XD

Hilarity ensues.

Awesome, Albel. That perfectly captures EN's persona...

... Well, excluding the bunny suit.
Funny as hell. : D Nuff' said. : P
Wewt, Nachamen for ForteZanzo, half tfed into Chaos and Gungnir.

EN looks awesome.
Sweet, sweet.

<resists urge to form a Purple Man Group>
This is just a small comic of mine that I came up with before mathclass, started during mathclass, and finished during a Tidus Comedy Central presentation in the lobby while being sexiled from my dormroom. XD Funny how things happen, ne?

This is a precognition of what will happen when Gungnir tries to defeat Militiaman, essentially. Yeah, very sketchy. It's just how I like to draw ^^ Comments plx

Lord. That's awesomeness. Complete and utter awesomeness. The part with MilitiaMan looking down with Gungnir's face clutched is bliss. Such bada**ery. XD Blood from the mouth is a nice touch too.

It's really quite impressive. Critique-wise, the only things I'd say is that Gungnir's ear-pieces are still seeming rather oversized and that he seems a bit too large in the "thrown into the air" panel. But really, it's great, and very impressive work with action.
Awesome.
you have received infinite WOWNESS.
Major props for working on something like this. I like some of the effects your incorporating, and the kick-tailness in general.

Panel1: That hand is the work of miracle. Nice. I don't think the chin is quite where it needs to be...
Panel2: The perspective should probably have Gungnir's head a bit closer than it seems. It's about the same as Militia's, even though he's about as close.
Panel3: This is a majorly tricky shot, but Gungnir doesn't seem to have that dynamic feel. The shoulders are misaligned for the straight standing position he's being thrown in, and the neck looks like it's not working with any kind of jaw-line.
Panel4: DISCO INFERNO D: ...That's not a critique, had to get it out of my system. XD Nice.
Panel5: Gungnir's suddenly on his back over Militia after being thrown facing him and presumably straight up? Other than that question, I love this shot completely. It's the kind of thing my mecha dreams are made of. :'D

Great job, seriously. Keep it up!
Thanks all for your critiques, they mean a lot ^^

As for heat, just to explain a little

1. I concur, the chin was not drawn in the first, but more an afterthought, so it's off. That was me own bad

2. Well, about that, Guns supposed to be on his knees before him, like a devastating blow was struck just before

3.Yeah, I agree, I tried about five things, and that was the closest. I'm really unused to such an angle, so it's really off XD

4.WHOO!

5.Well, it's really weird, I had considered another panel before four which showed this, but the shot there is supposed to be a back shot of both, and Gungnir had arced backwards from the throw. Militiaman then moved up and blasted up.

...yeah, I should have had another image in there XD That was REAL confusing
...I'm suddenly really damn scared of Militiaman now.
"Gungnir! Dammit, soldier, they're push-UPS!"

[shot]

Hot diggity. Funktastic. :'D

My birthday gift for Shury. This is his chara Area.
Wewtsauce!
IT IS OFFICIAL. ALBEL IS BACK, AND HE HAS BROUGHT HIS KICKASS ART WITH HIM.

AWESOME.

Quote (P.A. Master)

IT IS OFFICIAL! ALBEL IS BACK, AND HE HAS BROUGHT HIS SEXY KICKASS ART WITH HIM!

AWESOME!

Clarified and fixed.
*makes out with Area*
Maarten like. He like a lot. :'D

Oh, and... Upload the 'Area1' drawing as well. I want to compare them. XD
ahaha, allright, I will XD

I like the new one a lot more. Just overall better and more realistic-looking. Although, who the hell goes around wearing nothing but a bra/bikini top in public?