Banner matchups

And it's finally done, people. Thanks for all the feedback and stuff.
: D

Druidman and Red.

Seraphim and Meleeman.

Djinni and Broadside.

Ship and MachMan.

Voulge and Valkyrie.

Voltman and Splashman.

Summonerman and RASS.

A drawing nightmareBard and Wolfman (and Raven).

Anyis and Exorcist.

Soundman and Tennisman.

Nitro and Phantasm.

Mekka and DNR.

Enigma and Nachahmen.

Eternalis and Void (and Imp).

Titania/Oberon and Viralman.

Pianissimo and Sylk.

Validus and Rhea.
Anyis and Valk. XDXDXD
On a more serious note, uh.
Somehow, I think Mach and Broadside would look good.
I wonder where that influence is coming from.
Druid and Red ftl.
SplashMan & SplashLady, but I'm not sure they could go as separate. I think they count.
Voltman and Pianissimo would make for a good one, IMO.
Djinni accompanied with Broadside would work, seeing as she's the only Navi so far with his Cross. And they can work together nicely. When it comes to -against- Djinni as enemy, I vote Machman as he's her current rival.
MELEEMAAAAAN :V

With either Seraphim, Rass, or Anyis (whoever'd be best to draw) and against just about anybody.
*votes for Mach and Djinni or Mach and Broadside teams*
Wolfman and Bard! It would be spiffy.
Voulge with... ... ...*sighs*
MeleeMan VS Everyone.

And MeleeMan should be winning.
There was an awesome 2v2 match of Persephone and Teethman vs. American and Nitroman in the past. Eh, guess we should stick to current though...

On a more serious note, something like MeleeMan and Seraphim would be cool. Versus maybe... Exorcist and Traceur? XD That would be ironic. I dunno about the enemy team, but it seems appropriate to me that Melee and Seraphim make it into a banner somewhere.

Thanks for working on this, new banners are a cool idea I'd like to give a shot myself some time.
I think I've seen more MeleeMen in that banner than I ever wanted to see in my lifetime.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

There was an awesome 2v2 match of Persephone and Teethman vs. American and Nitroman in the past. Eh, guess we should stick to current though...

This was on RE:CN, wasn't it? I can barely remember it, do you have any way I can see it?
Ummm uhhh... DNR and Traceur? Their both medical in some way.... well actually I've been wondering about Valis' navi, since she's a hospital administrator and all that....
Renewed first post, included all the list of suggested pairings as well as WIP sample thingy. : D
*has no idea who should pair up with Mach*
Here's a text choice for Aim's Banner...
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
5 is supreme. bit text ftfw.

as for Chardes's matchup: Validus and Rhea

Because Meltdown, after some time, didn't feel right. So yeah.
Rass and Summonerman?
*seconds Rass and SummonerMan*

And swap Anyis/Valkyrie for Anyis/Exorcist, since they match more thematically and Valkyire/Voulge is already a good thematic match.
Maybe Nitro and Phantasm?