Banner matchups

I dunno, but Nachahmen seems to be the only one I can think of that can pair with Eternalis. :/
D:

Why the 'eh' face? :~:
To fill up the last ???s. Pianissimo with Triggerman; Validus with Rhea.

LET ME DIE IN PEACE.

Why do I keep making fun of Djinni!?
TriggerMan and Pianissimo would indeed be awesome.

And, jeez, Shur, you've made me want to edit ALL of these with MeleeHeads now.
Yay! Wolfman was drawn! Woohoo!

Quote (ForteZanzo)

D:

Why the 'eh' face? :~:

What, this? :/

It's just a no-comment expression. :/
LOL OKAY SUGGESTIONS CLOSED BEFORE I EXPLODE FROM TOO MANY PAIRS TO DRAW LOL
Nice job on the Nitro/Phantasm one! I really like it (though I might be a tad biased)
All your pictures rock, your AWESOME!
MELEETASTIC.
Kickin' pics as usual. : D

I dig your rendition of Nac. Simple, which is exactly what I was going for. XD
(On teensy tidbit, though... The sketch lines near his crotch make him look like he has camel-toe, but imma just imagine he's mimicking a chick anyway. ;3)

Quote (ForteZanzo)

Kickin' pics as usual. : D

I dig your rendition of Nac. Simple, which is exactly what I was going for. XD
(On teensy tidbit, though... The sketch lines near his crotch make him look like he has camel-toe, but imma just imagine he's mimicking a chick anyway. ;3)

Well you'll be glad to know that when it's in brighter shade colors, it means that it's incomplete :> Just keep watch for an updated version while I cope with my newly opened semester! D:
Oh. XD

Well sick, then. Good job for an incomplete.
Great work with Titania/Oberon! Thanks for remembering them for your banner-ing.
Hey, can I borrow a few of these for a project I have for my Communications Technology class? We're supposed to do a cover for a CD/movie/video game, and I was planning on doing one for a RE:RN based fighting game of sorts (though simply called Rouge Network, because I don't feel like explaining to everyone why my game doesn't have Rock/Megaman on the cover). I'll post the finished project, and give credit where credit is due.
Eh sure, why not? ... They're just crap black/white banners though. xD
Thanks, I appreciate it. Just felt I should ask first.
I have officially finished the macguffin. I just need Tranum to load it.
*coughcough*
O LOOK GAIS AN UPDATE LOL