Syriene's Drawings

RE:RN General Rule 26: All female NetNavis, PC or NPC, are subject to have been, will be, or currently being made out with the NetNavi DruidMan.EXE. A subset of this rule states that all NetNavis, PC or NPC, mothers have been banged by the NetNavi DruidMan.EXE.
Wow. I'm floored. Very goddamn freaking great. Dunno what else to say really. Thank you? =D

Alas, Druidman is welcome to try and enforce RERN Rule 26. It's not like he ended up in a wedding dress last time that happened.
^^
This is great, though faces _could_ use some improvements. Much more realistic human than anything I could ever draw. Or maybe I haven't tried yet. Anyways, *thumbs up*
Faces are generally difficult to get to look correct. I will work on them no doubt though ^^
Ok Knight, I finished it up, added the other hand I left out a slight hint of a background location. If you want anything else added or changed tell me. Add it to your profile! xD

I will now be getting abck on track and should have the Virgil soon, followed by Mach and Aera ^^
I would love to see Void in your style, but you are really weighed down by requests...

but I'm still asking....
Its fine I will just add him to the list. The reason I am so slow is because at the same time as trying to get these out I am also doing my art projects for school. But no worries I will add him and get to it sooner or later ^^

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

RE:RN General Rule 26: All female NetNavis, PC or NPC, are subject to have been, will be, or currently being made out with the NetNavi DruidMan.EXE. A subset of this rule states that all NetNavis, PC or NPC, mothers have been banged by the NetNavi DruidMan.EXE.

Druidman is welcome to try to make out with Koumori. But, I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll be drained of his blood-data. By both Koumori and her Mother.

Quote (darkstar1006)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Druidman is welcome to try to make out with Koumori. But, I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll be drained of his blood-data. By both Koumori and her Mother.

does this also include "splashwoman"?

or any of the netmafia women...

Quote (Niax)

Quote (darkstar1006)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

"SplashWoman", if I remember correct, was found out by druidman himself, thus, "She's" out of the question.

And Druidman is lawful good by DnD standards, in my book, besides, Druidman would probably be shot, beaten, and deleted if he were to make any moves on them, though it's 1000% doubtful it would ever happen.
I always thought he was just 'lawful', he seems to use the druid's "people can do what they want as long as they follow the rules" thing, where he protects the order of the net, rather than protecting fluffy bunnies...

...of course, this is coming from the guy who thinks Void is 'lawful evil", since he uses some form of logic for his random killing even if it makes no sense...
Here are the first two panels of my Storyboarding Project that I have been working on. I have about 40 some more of these to do. Granted, I have several more drawn out, these are the only fully complete images. This storyboarding is from the movie, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". If you haven't seen it I suggest you watch it because it is very intreseting and one of my personal favorite movies.

The first panel

Second Panel

Quote (darkstar1006)

Quote (Niax)

Quote (darkstar1006)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

"SplashWoman", if I remember correct, was found out by druidman himself, thus, "She's" out of the question.

And Druidman is lawful good by DnD standards, in my book, besides, Druidman would probably be shot, beaten, and deleted if he were to make any moves on them, though it's 1000% doubtful it would ever happen.

Uh, lawful good? If that's your impression, then I must be RPing Druidman very, very, wrong.

Oh, and while he hasn't tried anything with a Mafia Navi, he will. He DID make out with Silencia, and, funnily enough, DID get shot and beaten.

AT ANY RATE. This is for Syriene's drawings. Not how awesome I am. (that's the rest of the site.)
These drawings are teh awesome. I like the addition in the foreground of panel 2.

Please excuse the spelling mistake.
Finally getting to update this thing with a drawing. I have been doing a lot of drawings lately, and i can post more of them, but I enjoy this one and Most of my others are turn arounds, which aren't very interesting. If you really want to see them however, I can upload a few later. This is an elf warrior, thats why her legs are so long, but he helment covers her ears. I don't think the huge ears looks good on elves, so she just has tiny pointed ears. Maybe I should do more of this character.

Just something to keep in mind when drawing weapons... You don't necessarily have to show the flat side of it. In most renditions of swords and stuff like that, people tend to draw things that reveal all of it. Should consider tilting it slightly so it doesn't form a perfect t-shape.

The shoulder also looks a little displaced. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
My friend did some art on the back of my sweatshirt for "Where The Wild Things Are" She will take some requests if any of you like the work, and medic, this is the artist that is going to do you drawing.

Great artwork, but you now have the gheyest sweatshirt in the world.