Syriene's Drawings

XDXDXD

Hilarious stuff.

A quick sketch of a friend that i did off a picture. The lips are a bit off but the rest of it is ok me thinks. I am going to be posting sketches like this more often, as I don't have any formal drawing assignments this quarter.
Hawt.
Just noticed that image has a tangent >.> That's annoying. Not really going to worry about fixing, but not as good as I used to think xD
At least you can actually draw. I'm lucky if I can pool enough lines together to make a stick figure.
Just start doodling, Zan. You'll find your work to improve over time. Even stick figures can do great for posing work, which even many skilled artists find hard to do.
Its been a long long long while since I have updated this thread, and I figure its time for a few new pictures. I want it to be know that I mostly do a few minute, 3 at most, studies of forms in place of finished pieces. Which is why most of the images I am going to post will look sketchy or quickly done.

That's it for the more sketchy stuff, now for the finished pieces I have.

And this is a WIP I'm doing, it'll be a finished piece here in a few more days or so.

I wish to have a drawing of SINN in this style.
I will see what I can do, but I'm not really in the position to take requests at the moment. I'm an art major and am often swamped by art from my classes. Granted I am getting better and faster at drawing finished pieces in about a day or so now, so who knows. Maybe on an off day I'll draw him, but sadly, due to my overwhelming schedule, I can make no promises about getting any requests finished.

Thanks for enjoying my style and art so much to request a drawing though, that means a lot to me as 2D drawing and painting isn't my strongest art

Quote (Syriene)

I will see what I can do, but I'm not really in the position to take requests at the moment. I'm an art major and am often swamped by art from my classes. Granted I am getting better and faster at drawing finished pieces in about a day or so now, so who knows. Maybe on an off day I'll draw him, but sadly, due to my overwhelming schedule, I can make no promises about getting any requests finished.

Thanks for enjoying my style and art so much to request a drawing though, that means a lot to me as 2D drawing and painting isn't my strongest art

3D?
Yeah. I'm studying 3D animation as my major in college. I've only taken a few of the 3D and animation classes however, as they are the junior and senior classes, but I'm just reaching that point so I should start producing models and animations soon.
3D SINN?
Maybe, but I won't do it for a while if I do it 3D because I would do it with a program called zbrush to make him. But maybe I will for a project later If that's ok by you for me to use your character for it. Might use him in an animation too, if that's ok.
Yes.
Just posting up a more recent pencil sketch from my sketchbook, since I haven't posted one recently. Enjoy.

Spider! *runs*
I haven't updated in a while, so here is a few new things for you. The first is a WIP so there is still more to do, and it will be done soon. I'm getting much better at 2D it seems.