Reaper's Pixel Art

@Shur: Okay, sounds fun! Is there any other specific information I should know about? (# of navis, deadline, background, etc.)

@Everyone: I must apologize, but all requests are hereby closed temporarily. I was unable to complete the sprites I wanted to make during the Thanksgiving break, and the earliest time I can work on them is once my finals are done around 16-19 December. Since I won't have my gaming computer and will not be away from home for long periods, I should be able to churn out sprites at an acceptable pace and open requests again.
There's no real deadline, so take all the time you'll need. Don't feel forced to do this. I'm working on this next to school assignments for fun. Any number of Navis is fine, as long as there's plenty of female and male. I need at least 5 female and male doesn't have a minimum. Background... I work on the maps myself. I've gotten one more or less done now. The project is creating a Harvest Moon-style game with RERN characters. It doesn't have a name yet or something and I have no idea if I'll actually get it done. At the moment I'm working on a DimensionMan platform game which IS for school.
Lulz, Bina-net. He doesn't appear that happy once again.
Doodles:
More progress, I guess.

Vector.SP was my original SP idea.
Holy shit Broadside!

I love how you've characterized Dark Boy as SO FAST YOU CAN'T SEE HIM, HUR HUR HUR.
[points]

I SEE A "BEATNIK" DOWN THAR
I spy with my little eye...

Soundman! :O
NOES! Voulge is still a stick figure TT^TT
djinn has gotten really anorexic.

Quote (Niax)

djinn has gotten really anorexic.

XD
She's been on that "only oxygen" diet. That and she's unfinished.
new pet project! Guess who these RERN members are!

Lessee, English Ninja and Grim Reaper are pretty obvious... dunno about the center one.

EDIT: OH! DUH! It's Pocket!
XD, I couldn't get the center one until you pointed it out Steve. XD

At first I was like,
"Mail? Letter? Envelope? What IS that?"
Then I was like,
"Oh, it's Pocket. Thx Shteef."
I was thinking palidin cause of sheild...
My first reaction was 'right click and check its filename'. So I noticed 'EN', 'Pocket' and 'Grim'. After that, it was easy. Fun lil' project though.
I'd like to complain that Grim's emblem is cooler looking than the others. D:<

JUST because he's got a scarier name doesn't entitle him to a cooler emblem!

Quote (AimMan)

I'd like to complain that Grim's emblem is cooler looking than the others. D:<

JUST because he's got a scarier name doesn't entitle him to a cooler emblem!

Quiet, you.

On another note, I'm getting some progress.

Literal translation of my screenname?

WOT WOT.
Well, I'm finally getting back to my Sprite Requests. Still warm from the sprite foundry: Beatnik.EXE!

Note: EN, I can add more pieces of armor to her, etc. Please let me know if you want any revisions!

EDIT: Next off the production line: Curseman.EXE!
I have a brand new graphic overview of Dark Boy, and when I get to level three, I will make a new GMB, and make my current GMB a GMO. I have a great idea...

ANYWAYS,

Put Dark Boy.exe in some of your doodles! I am thinking of my Support Program (when I get ones) name. Its a girl, start thinking of names, and not stupid names that I wouldnt like such as CARLY AND MIRANDA. Something, on the Dark Side.

I totally thought the center one was Paladin just because I did.