The Advertising Thread

Well, Fuki Seriau died entirely, and I got kind of hooked on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, so I put the two together and got Sky-color Days?, the Gurren Lagann RP boards! Still in a testing phase, so please send feedback and advice.
I would like to advertise two sites here that are quite nice. We are low on members so if you like bleach and naruto, please join...

Bleach the World

Naruto RP Center
In the last two tournaments in Kanto, Jotho and Hoenn, the apperance of a partcular group of trainers has caused an uproar.

These men and women had won every fight without a sweat, arriving and winning the finals in no time.

The media attention was drawn by them immediatly, and upon careful researches, it had been made ceratin those trainer came from Kira,one of the most inaccessible regions in the world, due to the high mountains that surround it.

Many trainers were attracted by the power that this place promise, and departed to reach it. However, Kira inhabitants are jealous of their secrets, and won't let them open so easily.

This has started a race in Kira, between the best people in every discipline (Coordinating, Training, Breeding and Gym Leading). Those born in Kira, wants their secret to remein within their land, while those coming from the outside, wish in the most part to gain fame by reporting the discover to the outer world.

Which side will win?

Welcome to Kira Region!

Are you ready to take the challenge? Do you feel strong enough to make the difference and prevail over others?

Then come here, this is your chance!

Click Here to enter the Kira Region.
---

If you do join:

Click Here After Joining

Then say that Darren Dark referred you to this forum.
In the future of 20XX, the world has taken on the futuristic setting for the human race. Now in a world full of Electromagnetic Waves, we use waves and Transers (Small Wrist devices) to delete EM wave viruses while maintaining and peaceful life through a special system called "BrotherBands" to represent our friendship, and to even reach out to places for beyond our reach that man could ever dream of. It seems like we've reached a little too far...

Beings called FMians and Amians from planets far within the galaxy now reside in our world and depend on us to strengthen them. Some good aiding us in stopping disasters by giving us strength in deleting EM viruses as warriors brought to the world unbeknownst to our eyes...the world of EM Wave roads that run to and fro from out systems and computers. Through EM wave change, we fuse with our partners to walk the wave roads and combat threats as we turn into Electromagnetic waves ourselves.

There are also AMians and FMians that take over humans in the need to strengthen themselves and cause crimes. Eventually, they lead to trying to cause this world's destruction.

Set five years after the time of Geo Stellar saving earth from the violent FM King, many things have changed.

Many FMs and AMs live peacefully together with humans and many can Pulse into the EM world and battle against each other, but some bad Fm-ians and Am-ians still exist and help criminals manipulate EM waves to cause trouble. Those people are known as EM Criminals, there are also members of the Satellite Police are the ones whose job is to stop the Criminals from performing these crimes.

In the recent years since FMs and AMs came to live peacefully on Earth, NAZA created a new satellite to support the demanding increase of Pulsing into the EM world. NAZA discovered another AM to make an admin of the satellite, his name Ram Thunder. The satellite appropriately named Ram and a new color transfer was made to register under this satellite along with Pegasus, Leo, and Dragon.

Now a great threat looms over the balance of Earth, who will be able to stop it?

Electromagnetic Wave Change! Let's Get on the Air!
-------------------------------------------------------

>Megaman Star Force RPG<
Uhm.
The forum (mine) is up for a trial.
Anyone gonna join? O_O
At least REGISTER?!?

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Draconis_Infidelium/index.phpMy poor forum that no one's joined ;~;
>_>
This isn't advertising!
D':
I just want suggestions.
Badly.
This is, say, a reminder.
The forum isn't ACTUALLY up, it's just a one-week trial period.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Draconis_Infid...hp?showtopic=30

Saddest topic in the entire forum so far.

Quote (Hiko)

(P.S. The format was really easy to read and your grammar was great. Hope you RP the same way! =D)

This really took the cake though. Do people hate you so much you need to start giving yourself compliments?
would you guys not argue in an advertiseing topic? it builds uneeded spam in a single topic. if you guys want to argue........do it in the spam can, it's there for crap like this.
Dark's got a valid point here. We've deleted the OT argument.

Next off-topic post gets deleted, and warns get handed out.

Quote (PaladinGC)

Dark's got a valid point here. We've deleted the OT argument.

Next off-topic post gets deleted, and warns get handed out.

In our defense, Eon was the one who merged Hiko's advertising thread with this one. The 'OT argument' was never meant to be in this thread. ALSO. You say it was off-topic, but he did post HIS topic in the off-topic section to start with.
Did Shur even see my replies?
O_O
Yes, Sky-color Days is still alive. I check it every day. I just need to kick people to post, that's all.

ZOMG SHAMELESS RE-ADVERTISEMENT!
Kay. Not to steal Sora's thunder (or is she stealing mine? hmm...) but here's a nice linkle to check out for mecha and DnD-type RP fans.

Awesome Dojo

The name may leave a bit to be desired, but we (meaning my girlfriend and I so far) are (not) working around the clock to hammer out a kick ass system. As such, thats why the site looks like crap and there are not many posts outside of the dev section that none of you will be able to see.

Part Grups, part Mecha, all awesome.

Quote (Shuryou)

Makai Empire.

Quote (Makai Empire)

The story so far...

It has been only a few years since the standard balance of the demons' realm was set awry by the assassination of one known as the most powerful overlord in existence; this "Lord of all Overlords," believed invincible, was brought down by another being of even greater power. Supposedly, this assassin has now inherited the title of "Lord of all Overlords" for slaying the former. The big debate, however, is as to just who is currently the supreme overlord. The assailant, who left only a cryptic note signed "Crises," was never identified; suspicions were high and speculations ran wild (generating oodles of cash flow for TV stations netherworld-wide) as to who was now the big cheese.

Time passed, showing no further sign that Crises had any intention of taking the spot. Despite the fact that every oracle and their 10000-year-old grandma continued to claim that a hidden individual in some obscure netherworld was the most truly powerful individual, the assassination and former Lord of All Overlords faded from everyone's mind. What was abundantly apparent was that this was a great opportunity for the growth and expansion of any netherworld that wished to grub itself some land, as the former supreme overlord's land was now largely up for grabs. This land was quickly pawned off to some very influential demons, allowing them to become major contenders in the race to become supreme overlord.

Yet more time passed. Demons across the netherworld were shocked to discover that "Crises" was no more; apparently, there was a new, although still unidentifiable and vague, supreme power. Each recognizing that there were six major powers which had grown at amazing rates and found special footholds in the former supreme overlord's domain, these powers set to fighting amongst themselves to establish dominance. The result was, amazingly, largely a standstill between the powers.

This is where you come in. What better time to get in on the profit yourself then now? Take this opportunity to wipe out your equals and challenge your betters! Grow into a power that can rival the six dominant overlords. If you wish to grab the title of "Lord of All Overlords" and boast your netherworld as the greatest, you've got some catching up to do.

This roleplaying forum, made by our very own AimMan and Heat Sonata, is based on Nippon Ichi's Disgaea and Makai Kingdom. It works with a system based on their old forum, if anyone remembers it, and isn't that hard if you're used to the systems here on RERN. Aim, Heat and me can help you through the process of learning how to get into the RP easily and even on how YOU can create a BAD-ASS OVERLORD.
You do not have to know anything of the game... Look at me, I'm a PS2 retard and have never played this game. But I still got one of the coolest Overlords on the forum there.
So once again... JOIN NOW AND EVEN YOU CAN BECOME A BAD-ASS OVERLORD. WILL YOU BECOME THE LORD OF OVERLORDS!?

Also... Your character can even be a humanoid hippo or a pink pony... How awesome is that? No limits!

LOOK MOM! IT'S A REVIVAL!
Not my site, but join anyways.

The World R:2. A relatively lawless zone of cyberexistence. The state of being where millions of Planet Earth's populous escapes from the drudgeries of reality into a virtual plane set in a world built upon scandals, cover-ups, false mythology, and fear. The World has become a place where newbies fear to tread. One might wonder why new people keep joining only to be PKed. It's because its people are strong; their resolve fails not. And so the day-to-day life of its denizens marches forth.

AIDA and its forces are getting stronger. The people it enslaves are brandishing stranger abilities, and their objective is becoming more and more clear. Whatever it is, it seems to involve the Neo-Epitaphs, who lie inside the PCs of the debuggers. Not only that, but more Epitaph Users seem to be surfacing. No doubt they will be targeted. Raven's Epitaph must continue to protect themselves, their newest allies, and of course, The World itself. The only problem is, will they be able to protect the source of their powers from this strange enemy?

I don't know if this has been advertised before, but the link has changed...

ZRPG the dp anything rpg game in the zelda universe

that's pretty much it, forum RPG that allows you to be anything that fits into the zelda series....

the big difference is that there is no battle system, and most posts are the quality of boss battles here. they don't support the leet, netchat, or lolcat typeing styles. and they are trying to revive their rp sections, since they had a site crash.

and when I say you can be anything, you can't be a canon charecter, or have any rare items, or the catgirl demon daugther of vagetia chaerecter, or a god/demigod. but anything else goes, I even have a charecter that's a possed puppet. and there is a monkey charecter and a giant man eating dekubaba monster, so it's pretty easy to be creative...
Referrer: Diva

White Vs. Black

In the Region of Ciel, people have always seen Pokemon as partners and friends, equals to work and stand along side humans in the quest of creating a brighter future. "Never would a pokemon be requested to perform acts that would no be requested of a human" was the motto of Ciel's founders.

So, as the rest of the Pokemon World grew and advanced, Ciel remained the same. Never did there come to be Gyms, never were there battles, nor even Pokeballs themselves, all believed to be oppressive to the wonderous Pokemon. However, such ideals could not be upheld forever...

As the world around Ciel grew, as did the people's curiosity. When a new company, entitled Black Corp., began what was known as the "Black Movement", not many people began to protest. The Black Movement began to bring Ciel into the world of Pokemon other regions, such as Sinnoh and Kanto, already knew. A world of Gym Leaders, Tournaments, Battling, Competitions, and most importantly, their introduction of a brand new Pokeball. This Pokeball was named "Black Ball", due to it's black coloration, and was said to cause Pokemon to be more "obedient".

Although many people began to accept the Black Movement, there grew a faction of people who stood against it. Naming themselves the "White Revolt", this group of people not only stand for and believe in the old traditions, but are also suspicious of Black Corp., and their Black Movement.

Which side will you stand for? Will you progress with the Black Movement, or will stand firmly along side of the White Revolt?

Features:
- 20 Members, 13 of them Active
- 2 Active Admins
- Large active and helpful staff
- Easy to follow rules and set-up
- RP Oriented style

Currently seeking female characters!

[NOTE: It's 'aligncenter'. .__.]

Hey, guys, I found something pretty cool...
It's kinda fantasy-based, but has some pretty neat features and is strictly for the literate. XD

Aria

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Shuryou)

Makai Empire.

Quote (Makai Empire)

The story so far...

It has been only a few years since the standard balance of the demons' realm was set awry by the assassination of one known as the most powerful overlord in existence; this "Lord of all Overlords," believed invincible, was brought down by another being of even greater power. Supposedly, this assassin has now inherited the title of "Lord of all Overlords" for slaying the former. The big debate, however, is as to just who is currently the supreme overlord. The assailant, who left only a cryptic note signed "Crises," was never identified; suspicions were high and speculations ran wild (generating oodles of cash flow for TV stations netherworld-wide) as to who was now the big cheese.

Time passed, showing no further sign that Crises had any intention of taking the spot. Despite the fact that every oracle and their 10000-year-old grandma continued to claim that a hidden individual in some obscure netherworld was the most truly powerful individual, the assassination and former Lord of All Overlords faded from everyone's mind. What was abundantly apparent was that this was a great opportunity for the growth and expansion of any netherworld that wished to grub itself some land, as the former supreme overlord's land was now largely up for grabs. This land was quickly pawned off to some very influential demons, allowing them to become major contenders in the race to become supreme overlord.

Yet more time passed. Demons across the netherworld were shocked to discover that "Crises" was no more; apparently, there was a new, although still unidentifiable and vague, supreme power. Each recognizing that there were six major powers which had grown at amazing rates and found special footholds in the former supreme overlord's domain, these powers set to fighting amongst themselves to establish dominance. The result was, amazingly, largely a standstill between the powers.

This is where you come in. What better time to get in on the profit yourself then now? Take this opportunity to wipe out your equals and challenge your betters! Grow into a power that can rival the six dominant overlords. If you wish to grab the title of "Lord of All Overlords" and boast your netherworld as the greatest, you've got some catching up to do.

This roleplaying forum, made by our very own AimMan and Heat Sonata, is based on Nippon Ichi's Disgaea and Makai Kingdom. It works with a system based on their old forum, if anyone remembers it, and isn't that hard if you're used to the systems here on RERN. Aim, Heat and me can help you through the process of learning how to get into the RP easily and even on how YOU can create a BAD-ASS OVERLORD.
You do not have to know anything of the game... Look at me, I'm a PS2 retard and have never played this game. But I still got one of the coolest Overlords on the forum there.
So once again... JOIN NOW AND EVEN YOU CAN BECOME A BAD-ASS OVERLORD. WILL YOU BECOME THE LORD OF OVERLORDS!?

Also... Your character can even be a humanoid hippo or a pink pony... How awesome is that? No limits!

LOOK MOM! IT'S A REVIVAL!

Since it's been about one or two months, I'm advertising Makai again, and seeing as we have new members, I thought some of them might be interested in checking us out. A thorough introduction to Makai is given above, and things are explained in greater detail at our site. Please consider joining if you've got an interest in trying new RPs.

Note that while the site is themed around Nippon Ichi's Disgaea and Makai Kingdom series, you need no prior knowledge of the games to RP here, as the plot line and characters are all original.
Nevermind. Makai is closed for the summer so screw all you who enjoy the site! Mwahahahaha!

Ahem, I assume that the event willr esume after summer vacation so Hiko won't get too screwed over. Of course...I was so hoping that the absentee losers would be disqualified and I'd win my matches by default.
Kuto Region

A nice freindly Pokemon RPG. My personal mod (yes, you get a single mod who tracks your entire journey) is curently vacationing in China, so there's not mutch for me to do there. But that doesn't mean you guys can't do something, you'll just have a diferent moderator. The system isn't too complex, the naration is good, and it encourages decent roleplaying.