Facebook, twitter, youtube?_?

I was laughed at for this on one forum for asking people to be friends on facebook, but I wasn't particularly active on that board. So seeing as I feel like we are all pretty friendly with each other, I dont see any harm in asking to be friends on facebook, followers on twitter, and subs on youtube. Anybody interested?
I stopped using Facebook completely and have never used Twitter. On Youtube I'm ShuryouMW.
No twitter, haven't uploaded a youtube video in years, and I only use facebook for activities involving my immediate coworkers.
Whats a facebook?
I only use youtube for animation reference, I don't have a twitter, and I use face book for keeping up with friends from home, which I have been slacking on recently. I should delete it, but probably won't xD. I probably wouldn't add anyone here, no one knows my name yet. And since there is only one of me in the USA(very uncommon name combo) I will keep it that way for now
YOU REVEALED YOUR LAST NAME ON THE CHAT ONCE, SYRIENE

I SHALL UNCOVER YOUR TRUE NAME SOOOON

Also I think we have an abandoned group over on Facebook. Probably not going to be active any time soon. I usually just use Facebook for RL friends anyway. :'D And my internet blows any expectations of me using any sort of Youtube account normally. And lastly, Twitter's just boring.
I have, but do you remember it? And never, no first name for you xD
I do remember it.

Online people's names are hard to forget. RL people's names, on the other hand...
I have a facebook and a youtube account. Not much into twitter.