Pokemon Black & White

TROLLIN THOSE ELECTRIC TYPES EEEEEH?

Gen 1: Squirtle
Gen 2: Totodile
Gen 3: Torchic
Gen 1 Remakes: Squirtle/Bulbasaur
Gen 4: Piplup/Chimchar
Gen 2 Remakes: Totodile
Gen 5: Goin with Mijumeru (The Sea Otter)
There's a Whiscash. I am obligated to post in this thread.
I'm getting really in-depth and listing the starters for ALL the main series games. FEAR IT.

Red: Bulbasaur
Blue: Squirtle
Yellow: Pikachu (GASP)
Gold: Cyndaquil
Silver: Totodile
Crystal: Chikorita
Ruby: Treecko
Sapphire: Torchic
FireRed: Squirtle
LeafGreen: Charmander
Emerald: Treecko
Diamond: Turtwig
Pearl: Chimchar
Platinum: Turtwig
HeartGold: Cyndaquil
SoulSilver: OMG I DON'T HAVE IT YET
Black/White: At this point, the Grass starter is highly likely

Also Steve, Dark/Psychic/Fighting won't happen. Why? Because Dark is immune to Psychic instead of resistant, breaking the balance Grass/Fire/Water has always had. End of story.
Lessee, of the crap I had:

Blue: Charmander
Blue, second play: Squirtle
Gold, second play: All three (via PC Box glitch)
Ruby: Treecko
Emerald: Treecko
Emerald, subsequent plays: Torchic, all times
Fire Red: Charmander
Touhoumon (yes it totally counts shut up): Marisa, all times
Diamond: Chimchar
Platinum: Piplup
Platinum, second play: Turtwig
SoulSilver: Cyndaquil

Black/White: The grass one sucks the least at a first glance.
Do I remember what I picked first for Red? No, so my favorite goes there. As for the rest...

Red: Charmander
Silver: I'm pretty sure I picked Chikorita first and had a hell of a time getting through the game.
Emerald: Torchic
LeafGreen: Bulbasaur
Diamond: Chimchar
SoulSilver: Cyndaquil
White/Black: Whatever the grass one is.

Also, fun fact: on my second (and current) playthrough of Diamond, I ditched Piplup/Prinplup around Hearthome (the first time you get there) because it was useless and then I essentially made a traded Vulpix into my starter.
Blue: Squirtle.
Silver: Totodile.
HeartGold: Cyndaquil.
@MC: Ah, yeah, you're right. Regardless though, you have to admit an alternate cycle would be refreshing.

And since everyone else is doing it: STEVE'S POKEMANS.

Blue: Bulbasaur
Silver: Chikorita
Ruby: Mudkip
Sapphire: Torchic
FireRed: Bulbasaur
Pearl: Turtwig
Platinum: Chimchar
HeartGold: Totodile

As for these new guys, I think I might go with whatever that fucking fire pig guy is. Unless the final form of the Grass starter is totally badass.

Of course, I've played through each several times with pretty much every starter possible, too. Also done fun playthroughs with random level 5 pokemons.
In this game I'd like to see two new eevee evo's. A ghost, and a dragon one. That would be awesome!
Better gab your ditto's then. I swear, ever since Gold/Silver/Crystal...Ditto was slightly doungraded from "LOL COPY POKEMON IN BATTLE!" to "LOL LET'S FUCK ALL THE POKEYMANZ FOR CLONES!"...though I love having a ditto when I need breeding done, rather than trying to find both sexes of the same pokemon and never being able to get more than one starter (which requires trading of course).
"Battle Scene"

A short clip of the B/W battle scene, revealing animated sprites during a fight. Doesn't look too great, IMO, but it's a nice touch I guess.

Also, Zoroark comes up with a new move called "Illusion"...Or it was the other pokemon who used it, I haven't got the slightest clue.
No, Zoroark comes with Illusion, it makes it appear as a different pokemon at the start of the battle.
So is Zoroark gonna be a legendary pokemon? If so it'd be the first legendary to have an evolution tree.
Seeing as its being GIVEN AWAY at theaters this summer.... I'd assume not. In any case, only Game Freak of Japan knows what's legendary in this game and what's not at the moment.
Japan has so many events. I wish some would come here.

Possible Title pokemons for B&W. Reshiram and Zekrom are their names...supposedly, respectively ordered.
They're confirmed. Though white for black and black for white is the thing that confuses me about these legendaries. :/
Those are totally not gods of metal. Fail.
Great, more bird/dragon creatures as legends.
They arn't that bad though... the black one looks pretty cool, not sure what I think about the white one.
Wonderful, MORE dragon legendaries, why not, iduno, Fighter legendaries or even Steel? Something that ISN'T fucking dragons.