Will 2012 really occur?

Will humanity and all we know it die?
I picked no, because God would never end the world. We have feelings too.
And about the calender, pfft. >_> Those Mayans (Or whoever made the calender thingy that ended on December 21, 2012. I forgot who they were.) probably just got tired and decided to stop working. I mean, come on! 365 days in a year (not counting Leap Year) times 2012!? That's like, nearly 734380 parts of a calender!
And about the Spanish (or whatever) predictor guy, yeah. He's probably lying, trying to get everyone into a panic.
Option 4) No, the world will not end by the hand, flagella, grapple arm, whatever of unspecified deity X. Or meteor.
There is no god. The world will end by man's own hand. When and how is to be determined...
Even before clicking, I knew who was to blame for a thread with this title.
It's actually a misnomer, the world's gonna end on January 1st, 2013. I told the Mayans to end the calendar on 2012, so I could catch the world completely off guard, just to be funny.
Clearly that is the date that Magic will return to this world, causing the USA to be taken over by native american shamans...

Clearly.
No
Ordinarily, I would've said no, but the fact you made this loser thread disgusts God so much that now he probably WILL destroy the world in 2012.

Nice job breaking it, hero. >:0
God, I hope so. Otherwise my plan to have Dark be one post away from winning a Cybeast battle on December 20, 2012 will be all for naught.

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

Clearly that is the date that Magic will return to this world, causing the USA to be taken over by native american shamans...

Clearly.

That's December 24th, 2011.
God can end the world whenever he wants. No human feelings gonna stand in his way or some bull like that.

Do animals not count, man? >:0
And why, pray tell, would we be privy to the knowledge of the remaining lifespan of our species?

It's obviously a trap.

And not the cool kind. D:

Quote ()

There is no god. The world will end by man's own hand. When and how is to be determined...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Quote ()

Ordinarily, I would've said no, but the fact you made this loser thread disgusts God so much that now he probably WILL destroy the world in 2012.

Nice job breaking it, hero. >:0

Ha ha, very funny, Mr. Cereal. ._.

Quote (Pikaman X)

Quote ()

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Everything kid. Everything.
The "evidence" toward 2012 is all circumstantial, misinterpreted, vague enough to be interpreted into anything, or shoehorned into the 2012 thing because people felt like it when the actual end of the world was predicted "sometime", often dates that have already passed. They obviously aren't true, because if they were then I obviously missed the end of the world while I was asleep and conveniently forgot that it had occurred the next day. So, since I wasn't aware that poorly made theories, circumstantial predictions twisted to point to that date by conspiracy theorists, and the end of a Mayan calendar that not once said "this is the end of the world" all amounted to "the world was going to end", I'm going with option three.

Alternatively, you could go with the theory that the universe is destroyed and recreated constantly within the span of a fraction of a second and say that yes, the world will end on December 21, 2012. Countless times, in fact. Only it'll be put right back together again before anyone could notice.

As for God doing or not doing any of this, you should have a look at the book of Revelation sometime, Pika. It makes for good late night reading.

Quote (Asator)

As for God doing or not doing any of this, you should have a look at the book of Revelation sometime, Pika. It makes for good late night reading.

I prefer some Hollywood-interpreted Book of Job myself.
Ooh, I love me some Exodus after the sun's set and I've completed my daily pagan rituals, personally.
Yup the world will end...
Just like it was once flat, the center of the universe and also like the millenium bug that wiped everything in 2000!

In 2012 the world will be invaded by giant lobster-spiders from beyond the sun. As it is written, so it shall be.
Alright, which admin decided to edit my poll options!? >_<